003

I Want A Daughter Instead! [HIATUS]

Both father and son glared at each other, they are sitting across from each other at the dinning table. None of them talked yet. While Eunmin is away to the supermarket to shop for groceries, Eli took the chance to talk to his son. He promised himself yesterday, he will deal with Sunghoon. 

Little Sunghoon couldn't take it anymore, what is his appa up to? Asking him to sit down and end up not talking but glaring at him. "Appa! What do you want? You're glaring at me for too long!" Sunghoon finally broke the silence in annoyance.

"Kim Sunghoon, do you know that you're stealing your umma from me?" Eli voiced.

Sunghoon frowned, stealing? Why would his appa used that word? Isn't Eunmin his umma? She belongs to him already! "I didn't! Umma is mine! She loves me!" He fight back.

"No, no, no. Your umma is mine. She loves me more." 

Sunghoon frowned more, tears forming at the edge of his eyes. Does appa mean that umma doesn't loves me? Sunghoon thought, he was hurt. And tears finally rolled off his cheeks, he started crying. "No! Appa is lying! Umma loves me!" He cried more. At the age of three, no children would accept the fact that their parents doesn't love them.

Eli was shocked at the situation. Was he being too harsh on his son? He don't mean to make his son cry. Eli quickly leave his seat and walked over to the other side of the dinning table. He grabbed his son and carry him on his arms, "Hush. Appa is sorry okay? I don't mean that way, umma do love you." He felt bad at the moment, why did he make his son cry?

"R-really?" Sunghoon calmed down a bit after hearing his appa's words.

"Really. Appa apologize to you, so don't cry okay?"

Sunghoon nodded. He was happy once again knowing that his umma loves him. Eli walked over to the living room and placed Sunghoon on the sofa, "Appa was just, uhmm... jealous. Can you let me have umma for a day? I'll buy you whatever toys you want."

"I don't any toys! I want a younger brother!"

Eli's eyes widened, younger brother? Oh yeah, Sunghoon must be feeling bored on his own. But, why a younger brother? Eli wanted a daughter!

"How about a younger sister instead?" 

"No, I want a younger brother. So that he can join me for power rangers!"

"Fine. We'll see. It will be a younger sister!"

I shall use this as an excuse! I will get what I want from Eunmin with this excuse, she will not reject me then.

"I'm home!" A voice could be heard from the door. Eunmin is back from the supermarket.

"Kiddo, keep our conversation as a secret. Do not tell umma arraseo?" Eli whispered. Of course little Sunghoon is obedient, he listen well and he nodded at his appa's request.

Eli hurriedly went to the door to help Eunmin with the groceries. "You're back." He took over the groceries from Eunmin's hand and looked into the bags, curious of what Eunmin bought back in the supermarket. "REDBULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!" Eli yelled in excitement after he saw a bag full of redbull. He put down the other bags on the floor and took a can of redbull out from the bag which all the redbull cans are in it. There he goes with his redbull obsession again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I'm really busy. >< Was overseas for a choir competition and I was preparing for a performance too.
        And I'm busy with SMTown SG lol. So finally I see EXO! Omfg Kris is so freaking handsome asdfghjkl i can't explain how I feel. ;_;
        Is Kris even a human omg. I totally went crazy for him and omo Kyungsoo & Chanyeol waved to me kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
        Sorry for my spazz. I'm also a EXO stan here. ^^

 

ashleyhyung: Ahahaha~ Sunghoon won't disturb them anymore the next time :P

Venice_98: Happy to know that too! Sorry for the long wiat~

elisblackhole: Lol haha~

SparkleWish: Yep Eli is such a cute appa! XD

MinRa501: Yeshhh. >< Lol.

loverlover: I will! ^^ It just that I take a very long time to update. ><

KevRick: Hehe thanks :)

MightyAnchovy: THANK YOU! :D Do keep on commenting~

 

Eli is so so so handsome now cries. Subscribe & Comment ~!