004

I Want A Daughter Instead! [HIATUS]

Eli twisted open the door to their home, "I'm home!" He shouted. Strange, because there were no reply from Eunmin. Eunmin would always wait for him to come back from work no matter how late it is. So why is that today is different?

Did Eunmin sleep early today? But the lights are still on! He walked into the living room after putting his shoes on the shelf, only to see his son jumping playfully on the sofa, enjoying himself. Eli looked at the clock on the wall and frowned. It is already past 10. Sunghoon should be asleep by now, yet he is still playing. "Kim Sunghoon!" Eli shouted in anger.

Shocked, Sunghoon fell on his on the floor. "Ouchhh." He groaned before looking up. "A-appa?" Appa is home already ottoke! He thought innocently. "Appa you're b-back." He greeted, avoiding having eye contact with his father. He knew that he's gonna get scolded.

"Tell me, why are you still playing by your own at this timing?" Eli tried to sound calm. He knew how scared Sunghoon was judging at his stiffened body. But the boy kept quiet, he doesn't have any reason to come up with.

Eli sighed, "Where's umma?"

"S-she's at the room.."

"And why is she at the room?"

The boy kept quiet again. Actually, he's not quite sure that why his umma is at the room, and not scolding him for sneaking out of his room and play. But he could guess that his umma is sick.

"Stay here and do not go anywhere. I'll check on your umma before coming back." 

Noooooooooooooooooo, appa is gonna scold me real bad after he come back later! Sunghoon pouted.

Eli made his way to the room and opened the door carefully, in case that Eunmin is already alseep and he wouldn't want to wake her up. "E-Eli? You're ho- home?" Eunmin tried to sit up with all her strength.

"Jagiya!" Eli rushed to her side and held her gently. Her face was pale, and she looked awful. He place his hand on her forehead, "Eunmin you're burning hot!" 

 

-Flashback-

"I'm home!" Eli shouted, announcing his return as usual. He waited for a reply from Eunmin, but there was none. "Silly, Eunmin should be picking up Sunghoon from school at this timing." He shook his head after realizing how slow he is. Eli got off from work early today, that explain why he's already home by now.

Rain was pouring hard outside, the rain came so suddenly. Worried, he walked over to the transparent window and looked outside. Did Eunmin bring an umbrella with her before going to the school? That was what Eli was worried about. It would be bad  if Eunmin and his son got caught in the rain.

Not long after, Eli could see two figures through the window. Though the rain was making the vision blur, but he was sure that was the two person that he loved most in the world.

He quickly took an umbrella and wear his slipper before running out to them. "Eunmin!" He quickly place the umbrella under the three of them. Eunmin was soaking wet, yet Sunghoon is a little wet only. That was because Eunmin sacrificed to protected his son from the rain. "Let's get inside quickly!"  And they ran inside the house.

"You're home early!" Eunmin smiled, happy to know that her husband got home early.

"Mhm. Sorry to not inform you earlier, if I've did that you can just call me for help. Hey go get a shower!"

"I'll do that later after giving Sunghoon a bath."

"No. Leave that to me, you're soaking wet!"

"Alright. Make sure that Sunghoon doesn't get sick!"

-Flashback end-

 

"You're having a fever, jagiya. Must be because of the rain yesterday."

"I'm fine." She gave him a weak smile.

"No you're not fine. You need to see the doctor."

"No, i'm fine, really." He furrowed his eyebrow, how stubborn his wife is!

"I'm gonna get angry if you insisted to say that you're fine. Sleep first for now alright? I'll bring you to the clinic after attending to Sunghoon."

"Sunghoon?"

"Uhmm, nothing. Sleep now." He pulled the blanket over Eunmin carefully and brushed her messy fringe to the side as he watched her closing her tired eyes. After making sure that she's asleep, he sighed and left the room. He made his way back to the living room, being ready to give his son a lesson. But he softened as he see his son played his fingers nervously, a frightened expression on his face. He always have this soft spot for his naughty yet adorable son.

"Sunghoon." He called. The little boy look up nervously and gave Eli a guilty look. Eli sighed once again, deciding that he would not scold his son this time round.

"Relax, kiddo." Hearing the word 'kiddo', Sunghoon seemed to loosen up a lot. Probably because he got the hint from his father, he know that Eli wouldn't scold him when he called him by 'kiddo' and not 'Sunghoon'.

"Do you know why umma is at the room right now?" The boy shook his head slowly. "It is because umma is sick."

"S-sick?"

"Mhm. Umma is sick. Do you know why she got sick?"

"Because umma protected me from the rain yesterday." Sunghoon said softly, feeling guilty.

"You're right. Umma is sick because she protected you. You're being disobedient here Sunghoon-ah, you shouldn't sneak out and play knowing that umma is at her room, do you know that?" Sunghoon nod his head slowly, warm tears forming. 

"Hey, why the tears? Boys shouldn't cry that easily." Eli chuckled and patted his son's head. He know that his son's feeling sorry. "Don't cry, just apologize to umma when she get better, okay?" Sunghoon nodded his head again. "Alright, time for sleep." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Just a random chapter here hahaha. Remember to leave your comments. ^^

 

ashleyhyung: Smtown was alright, hehe. Kris was so handsome i'm dead. Lol. 

Ayumiichann: It's okay. Hmmm I understand your point. I'm not offened here but I think it make sense though. Some couples just didn't have s*x for a very very long time. I admit that a lot of things is werid and doesn't make sense in my story, but i have to write it this way so that i can continue the story. Something that i have to clarify, It's true that Eunmin reject him because she really don't want it, but also because she doesn't want Sunghoon to hear it. If it's weird, like i said i have to write like that so that i can continue.  Haha, you understand what i mean? :)

Kpopfreak1998: Kekeke updated ^^

yubi7997: I will :)

cocobean: Hmm let's see! xp

MinRa501: He is a child muahahaha. Lol. xD Maybe i'm evil and im gonna make it a son again? Kekekeke.

elisblackhole: Yayyyyy :D

syirahkissme1339: Hahaha i will consider it if i have ideas. ^^