Secret

Are we meant to be together?

 

Our lips were just millimeters away from touching, I know that this is wrong but I just can’t seem to pull myself away. She’s like the black hole that is me in, I slowly close my eyes.

‘Ding Dong~’

Right that instant I realize what I was doing and immediately push Jessica away. I immediately get up from the sofa and went to open the door, wouldn’t dare to look back.

“Pizza is delivered” the pizza boy said

“Thank you, here the money. Keep the change.” I gave him the money and he hand me a box of pizza. He keeps on bowing and saying thank you for the tips. I closed the door and my hands grip hard on the pizza box “What am I going to do? Nothing happened between us. We didn’t kiss. I didn’t cheat on Tiffany so there is nothing to be scared about. Nothing happen, you didn’t do anything wrong.” I told myself, I stand there for few seconds to calm down because my heart is beating crazily right now. This never happen when I’m with Tiffany.

“Jessica, pizza is here!” I yelled as I walk back to the living. Jessica was now comfortably sitting on the sofa watching TV as if nothing happened between us. As if the incident never happened.

“Pizza~” Jessica open the box and take a slice, she was eating happily. I was somewhat glad that she didn’t talk about the incident. I sat beside her and we watch T.V. while eating pizza, I would take a sneak glance at her. When we finish with the movie we then played some videogames. We played so much that we even forgot about the time. It is now past midnight.

“It’s late now, I should go home.” Jessica said after looking at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

“Why don’t you stay here for the night?” I asked her. I was hoping she would say yes.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“It already late, I don’t want there to be anything bad happen to you. You can sleep in the guest room.” I convinced her.

“I—"

“No more talking. You’re going to sleep here for tonight.” I said and it seem like I win the argument because she didn’t say anything.

“Let me get something comfortable to wear. Wait here.” I told her and walk to my and Tiffany bedroom. I open the closet and saw Tiffany clothes; Jessica likes to wear comfortable clothes to sleep anything that show skins, just like Tiffany. But I don’t think Tiffany would like it if someone wears her clothes. I then remember Tiffany have brought shorts pajama for me as present but I never like that kind of style so I never wear it. I went through my clothes and finally found the short, it was baby pink cotton short, I also get her my big white tee. I walk back to the living room and saw Jessica was dozing off, it seem like she is really tired. I gently shook her shoulder and her eyes flutter opens.

“Go wash up and change into this and then you can go to sleep.” I told her and she just nod. She took the clothes and walked to the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom I also took a quick shower and change my clothes. When I come out Jessica was still inside the bathroom. The Ice Princess does take a really long shower, but then she might be sleeping in there, she did it last time. I was about to knock on the door when the door open and reveal a beautiful angel. Jessica really look beautiful with short and big t-shirt, the short show her long, white, slender legs and she looks really y with her hair dripping wet. The shampoo she was using smell really good on her, it was addicting.

“Hey~”

“Hey”

“Let me show you the guest room.” The guest room was next door to my room, it was a small room and very simple there is only a bed, bedside table and a lamb.

“It’s really clean.” She sat on the bed

“Well you know me. I like my house clean…well…Good night.”

“Good night” She smile at me and I smile back, I walk out and gently close the close the door “Whew what a night” I let out a sigh. I walk back to my room, when my body hit the bed, I instantly let out a satisfactory groan, and I was really tired so I fell asleep in no time.

 ~

Morning came, at 9:00 a.m. we went out to eat and hang out with each other like we used to do. By the time we get home it was already 10 p.m. and we weren’t tired at all. Then an idea pop in to my head.

“Want to drink?”

“What’d you have?”

“Soju” I check my refrigerator and got 3 bottles and two cups. We sat down on the floor in the living room.

“Let’s play rock-paper-scissor and the loser has to drink, and the first one that get to cup 10 have to reveal a secret.”

“Deal” Jessica said and we start the game. After many lose and win, we’re now both in our final battle.

“This *hick* last *hick* game will…decide *hick* the loser.” We were both really drunk and wasn’t really sure what we were doing. I count to three and she put out scissor and I quickly change my paper to rock.

“You lose!” I yelled

“I…did?” she scratched her head in confusion.

“Yes~ Now reveal *hick* your secret!”

“I…..” I patiently listen to her. “I love you” she blurted out.

“Aww I love you too bestie~”

“No not that kind of love” she said and I was confused, “…I…I love you more than a friend” I was shock by her confession.

“I-I—" but before I could say anything something crashed into my lips real hard, I lost my balance and fall down on the floor. Then I notice that Jessica was lying on top of me, she was kissing me and I kissed her back. I know that this is wrong but our body just fit so perfectly for each other. her lips have the flavors of strawberry and mixture of soju and it intoxicating me, I was savaging her lips like an animal, I flip her over and I am now on top of her taking control of the kiss. I bit her lip too hard and she groan in pain, I on the part that I bit as a ‘sorry’ and she moan in pleasure. While she was my name, Tiffany image cross my mind, I abruptly stop and pull away from jessica She groans by the lost of contact, and was trying to kiss me again but I held her in place.

“I don’t think this is right. I can’t do this to Tiffany.” When I said Tiffany named, Jessica eyes become red.

“Stop! Stop with Tiffany this and Tiffany that!” She was crying and her tears ran down her face, “Jessica” I whispered.

“Why is it always Tiffany, am I not good for you? I always tried my best to grab your attention but you never notice me. Every time you saw a girl passed by you would say she is really pretty but you never said those words to me.” She cried louder and she was right, I never once show my affectionate toward Jessica, I never praise her. Even though I didn’t tell her face to face but in my eyes she was the prettiest and the nicest. She was perfect in my eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me?” my voice came out as a whisper.

“Why didn’t I tell you?” she gave out a laugh and it surprised me, “I always showed you my affection but you never notice. I was going to confess to you, I send you a message to meet up but you ditch me to go on a date with Tiffany. Do you know how embarrassed and heartbroken I am when I waited for you for hours like a stupid girl but you never show up?” Her words were like million of knifes stab into my hear. It was heartbreaking to see her crying in front of me. I hurt her so much.

I try to wipe her tears but she turns her face away. I can see in her eyes that she was really sad and it was all my faults, I did this to her. My cheerful Jessica was gone. I hug her and whisper in her ear, “I’m sorry” tears fall out from my eyes.

“There is nothing to say, what done is done. You can’t turn back times and I’m fine now.” She push me away and got up, she collect her stuff and leave the house with a loud ‘bang’.

For hours, I lay on the spot that we just make out and look up at the ceiling. Many thoughts cross my mind and it was all about Jessica. Her confession tonight keeps on playing in my head, our happy time together when we were still on good term. I don’t know what this feeling is but it definitely on love…right?

 


 

Sorry for the late update! Hope you guys could forgive me.

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES!