Seeing old friend

Are we meant to be together?

 

“Baby, are you sure you don’t want to come with me?” Tiffany pouts. Tiffany who is my girlfriend, we have been together for a year now and my days with her were always fun and memorable. Today she’ll go to Japan for a fashion show, it will be a three days trip and she wants me to come with her but I just can’t, I have been sick for a week now and I don’t want her to be worry about me when she is working.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want to bother you when you’re working, if I’m not sick I would not hesitate and go with you. Beside it only a three days trip, just think of it as a vacation and have fun. You have been taking care of me for a week now, you need a rest” I told her truthfully.

“But it wouldn’t be a vacation without you and are you sure you’re gonna be okay without me?”

“Don’t you know who I am? I’m the Almighty KIM HYOYEON! I can take care of myself. Don’t worry yourself out go and have fun.”

“Okay. But I can’t trust you so that is why I called my best friend Jessica; she will come here in about an hour.” She said while checking her stuff.

“Jessica? Jessica Jung?!”

“Yeah, you know her?”

“Kind of…we used to hang out.” It was a lie, Jessica and I, we were used to be best friend but we stop hangout when I began dating Tiffany. I don’t know why but she just cut me out of her life and I didn’t know that she and Tiffany was friend.

“That was relieves, you guy won’t be awkward around each other.”

“I’m late for my flight, I need to go. I love you.” she pecks my lips and waited for my response but no word comes out. We have been dating for a year and I just couldn’t say those three words to her. But I will soon, very soon.

I help Tiffany carry her luggage outside to the waiting taxi.

“Take care.” I said.

“You too, bye”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you to the airport?” I asked her.

“No need. I have to go, bye.” She kisses me one last time before going inside the taxi.

~

While waiting for Jessica I didn’t have anything to do but watched T.V. I was anxiously waiting for her, its have been a year since the last time I saw her and I was excited. I heard the door bell rings and quickly stand up and walk to the door. I open the door and there stood a tall beautiful woman. Her hair was long, slightly wavy with light color brown that comes down to her . She was wearing casual clothes, skinny jeans that show her curve, a white V-neck t-shirt and sneakers. She looks very mature and at the same time very y. I was literally drooling over her but I have to keep my cool.

“J-Jes-sica” oh no, why am I stuttering, my cool image are now ruined.

She nods and smile, I don’t know what happened but when she smiles my heart just stop. Everyone told me that I was very lucky to get myself a girl that has the most beautiful smile that anyone could ask for and I really like Tiffany smiles. But when Jessica smiles I was immediately attracted to her. I have always love Jessica smiles.

“Don’t just stand there dumbfounded.” and also her cold, arrogant personality.

“Come in.” I move aside for her to come in, I take her to the living room and she was observing every inches of the house.

“Do you want anything? Drink?” I asked her, she turned around and look at me.

“Water” she said, I simply nodded and went to the kitchen. When I come back she was still in her observation state, I place the glass of water on the table which startled her.

“This house looks really pretty, everything is neat and clean.” She takes the glass of water and took a sip.

“Thank you” I mumbled, we then become awkwardly silent. It been a years since we speak to each other and I have many questions for her but at this situation I don’t think I can ask her anything. We sat in silent looking around the house except each other; I couldn’t stand the silent anymore so I speak up.

“So…how did you know Tiffany?”

“Tiffany and I were friends when we were still living in the State, and when we knew each other were living in Korea, we start to contact each other and hang out, so…yeah…that’s all.”

“I see…did you know that Tiffany and I, we’re a couple?”

“I know that Tiffany is dating someone but I didn’t think that it was you.” She laughs nervously. Somehow I think she lied, I want to ask her why she stops contacting me but I think I’ll ask her later, when we’re not awkward with each other anymore.

“So how have you been this past year?”

“I’m fine, just work and sleep.” a very simple answer from the Ice Princess.

“Are you in a relationship right now?”

“No, I’m not in any relationship right now.” She sadly said.

“How come a beautiful person like you can still be single? Are you being picky?” I joked but I think she take it as an insult, because she throw me her ice glares. So I quickly change the topic, “Haven’t seen you for so long, you look so different.”

“Is it a good thing or a bad thing?”

“A good thing, definitely a good thing, you have gotten more beautiful and mature. I couldn’t even recognize you at the first glance.”

“Thank you for your compliment.” She smile.

“You’re welcome…So…you’re my babysitter.”

“Yep”

“Are you also staying overnight?”

“No, only day time to take care of you…Oh right, you’re sick, you’re suppose to rest but am disturbing you. You should go and rest.”

“No I don’t want to.” I pouted, “I have been resting in bed for a week now and it so boring to lie around doing nothing. I want to play.” I whined.

“Well I’m not going to play with you, how about I cook you something?”

“You cooking? When did you learn how to cook? You have never cooked for me before.” I laugh, thinking how funny it would be to see Sica cooking.

“Then today is your lucky day, I’m going to cook Jessica Meal. Take it or leave it.”

“I want to eat pizza, let order pizza.” I said and took out my Iphone.

“Fine do whatever you want, I don’t care.” She cross her arms and looks away. I know that I hurt her feeling when I said I don’t want to eat her food but I can’t let her work. When I finish my order, I stand up and walk over to the T.V.

“I want to excise, want to play Dance Dance Revolution?” I asked her while looking for the game.

“No play by yourself!” she said and I looked at her.

“Ah, you’re angry.”

“No I’m not” she act angry and it was so cute. I stood up and walk toward her “You’re angry”

"I'm not"

"Yes you are" I move closer and she move back, she stop when her back hit the arm of the sofa. I placed my hands on the sofa, trapping her. She was startled by my action and my eyes were intensely looking at her which makes her very nervous.

“…what…what do you think your doing?” she was trying to act cool but her voice and expression totally gave it away.

“Trapping you” I said as the matter of fact.

“I’m…I’m not scares of you. You can’t do anything to me.”

“Really?” I moved my face closer to her, still looking at her intensely and she is getting scared by the second. I give her a smirk and I start to attack her, her eyes went wide open. I was tickling her where her sensitive spot was and she gives out a loud shriek. Sica was squirming and kicking like a mad woman.

“Haha…stop..haha…STOPPPP…HAHAHAHA!!!!” she was screaming and yelling and somehow I awaken the HellSica. I don’t know what happen but I’m now lying on the sofa and Sica was sitting on top of me. She was breathing hard trying to restore the lost air. I was looking up at her in awe; her hair was a mess from all the squirming, her chest were moving up and down filling her lungs with air, and when my eyes landed on her her pink, plumb lips I could tell that they were calling for me. She was so seductive and y, I don’t know if I can control myself. I saw there was strand of hairs that was stuck on her face and I have the urge to fix it. Sica was looking at me like saying ‘what are you looking at’. Without my command my hand just move on it own, her eyes were following my hand every movements. I took the strand of hair and tuck it to the back of her ear, I stay there and touch her ear and slowly move it down to touch her pink cheek. We were looking intensely at each other, and she slowly moves her face down.