Final

Are we meant to be together?

 

It had been a week since I last talked to Jessica. Tiffany comes back from Japan the next day after the incident. I didn’t tell her about Jessica and I and what happened between us. I know that I shouldn’t think about Jessica and the kissed but this whole week only Jessica was in my mind. Tiffany noticed that I was hiding something from her but she didn’t ask and I was relives because I don’t want to lie to her anymore.

I am now laying my bed thinking about Jessica, Tiffany is out with some of her friends; they went clubbing, she asked me to come but I wasn’t in the mood for clubbing, so here I am doing nothing but daydreaming.

‘Ring Ring…Ring Ring…Ring~”

I woke up from the noise my phone was making; I must have fallen asleep while thinking about Jessica. My hand search for the phone and I finally found it after the third rings.

“Hello?” my voice sounds hoarse from the sleep.

Hey, this is Sooyoung. Your girlfriend is getting really drunk and she is doing a lot of weird things with people!” She was yelling because of the loud booming music in the background.

“Why can’t you take her home?” I was too lazy to get up.

“Why you asked such a dumb question? We are all drunk and we can’t drive home and beside isn’t she your girlfriend? Aren’t you supposed to take care of her?” Sooyoung was throwing at me all this rhetorical questions.

“Fine, I’m on my way.” I hung up and phone and get changed. After ten minute of changing and cleaning myself I walk out of the house. I drove to the address Sooyoung just send me and I think this is a new place not their usual club.

It was hard to get inside. The place was crowded; there were every type of people in there. Short, tall, fat, skinny, young, old, Korean, foreigner. It was hard to find Tiffany in this place. It was like finding a needle in a haystack. I try to call her but the music was too loud and the peoples was yelling and screaming. I was amazed that they can even move around when they are cramp in this tiny place. What so special about this place? While I was in search for tiffany, random people keep on making me dance with them. After many pushing, pulling and shoving, I manage to end in the darkest, smelliest, tiniest place of the club.

“Man, aren’t this people so full of life” I grumbled to myself. I decide to stay at that spot and just look around to see if I can find Tiffany. After minutes of searching with my eyes I finally found Tiffany. She was dancing really closed with this short girl, probably about my height, short blond hair to the shoulder. I was about to dive into the waves of people, but there were loud voice that stop me.

“Let go of me!” a girl voice, which sound really familiar to my ears.

“Don’t play hard to get babe. I know you want this” the second voice speak, it sound like a man voice.

“I don’t want anything, let me go!

Out of curiosity, I looked at the couple. To my surprised I saw Jessica was pushing the guy away. She spit on his face, he screams and curse at her, he raised his hand at her and that was my cue to move, I caught his hand just before it could touch her cheek. They both looked at me in surprised. I grab the guy hair and push his face to the wall. He groans in pain.

“When a lady said to let go. Let her go.” I twist his arm and he yelps in pain.

“You stupid . I will kill you.” He screamed and I smirk.

“Oh, you want to try? I think before you could touch me I would make your face so unrecognizable that when they take you out of here, even your mother can’t recognize you.” I threaten him.

He know that I was serious from my grip on his arm, it was to the point that his arm could break any second

“I’m sorry it was my fault.” He plead, I looked at him in disgust and shove him to the side. He stumbles and falls on his buttock. I gave him the sign ‘I’m watching you’ and take Jessica hand and drag her out of the club. This time I didn’t ask people nicely to move, I shove and push them out of my way, there were some glares and complains that was shot at me and I could careless about it.

I got out of the club faster then when I got in. I shoved Jessica inside my car and I quickly move to my driver seat.

“Tell me your address.” I asked her nicely but she just gives me her ice glares.

“Tell me your address or else I have to take you somewhere? Because I will not let you go back in there.”

“Let me out I can go home by myself.”

“No I will not. Did you see what happen inside? You almost got by a stranger, if I was not there what would happen to you?” I exploded but when I look at her I started to regret that I raise my voice on her “...If you’re not gonna tell me your address then I have to take you to my house.” I told her, and she suddenly burst out crying and I was shock. She must have been holding it in, maybe not wanting that bastard to see that she was weak. It makes me so angry that I want to go back inside and beat him up.

I wiped her tears and I give her a reassured smile. She told me her address and I immediately drive her home. Her place was near so we reach her house really fast.

I set her down on the sofa and move to the kitchen to get her some water and wet cloth, her house was small so it was easy to locate the place.

I give her a glass of water, while she was gulping down the water. I used the wet cloth and wiped the make up off her face. She freezes in place.

“What-what are you doing?” she stutter. I didn’t answer her question and just clean her face.

“There~” I smiled at her and our eyes caught each other.

“I’m home now; you can go back hom—”

I kissed her. Out of nowhere I kissed her. Jessica body stiffens in shock, who wouldn’t? The girl that she loved coldly rejects her last week is now kissing her out of the blue.

 I pulled away to look at Jessica.

“Why did you do that?” she look at me still shock from my action.

“I love you” I blurt out. Jessica eyes widen is shock and slowly turn red and teary.

“You love me?”

“I love you” I said again with sincere and Jessica burst out in tears.

“sshhh~ when people confess to you, you’re suppose to smile not cry.” I wiped her tears and she chuckles.

“What about Tiffany?” the smile on my face faded. I sat next to Jessica and I reach for her hands and hold it.

“Jessica, I want you to listen to every word I’m about to say, they are true and sincere.” I take a deep breath and start “Jessica I love you and it the truth. This whole week I couldn’t concentrate in anything my mind kept on thinking about you. I’m sorry that I hurt your feeling by acting like I didn’t care…During our senior years in High School, I have this weird feeling toward you and I don’t know what it was because I was not that experience with love at that time. And we were in a good term, I just don’t want our relationship to get ruin just because of my stupid feeling that I don’t even know what it was. So to get that feeling to go away, I started to see other people, it did help and I was happy. When I met Tiffany, she was the opposite of you; she always smile, very talkative, always hyper, try hard in everything, it was a new experience for me and I was attracted to her. I was sure that she will help me forget that feeling and that our friendship will be the same, but aren’t I wrong. You started to hide yourself away from me, didn’t pick up my calls and moved house without me knowing. I was really heartbroken and Tiffany was there to comfort me when I was down and I was really grateful. I thought that she was the one for me but it been a year since we’re together and I have never said the words ‘I love you’ to her.”

I roughly wiped my tears, Jessica grip on my hand and intertwine it.

“I just feel that it wasn’t right to say ‘I love you’ when my heart doesn’t feel the same. When I met you again I was absolutely sure that I love you and you’re the only one for me. Jessica I want you and no one else. Will you be mine? And about Tiffany I’ll—” before I could finish Jessica crashed her lips onto mine, out of surprise I fall back on the sofa carrying Jessica with me.

“You don’t know how long I have been waiting for you to said those words…yes I’ll be your. I love you.” We kiss, it was a slow sincere kiss to show how much we love each other, I pour out all of my feeling into the kiss and so did she. The kiss slowly turns rough and we were both fighting for dominant, it got to the point that we couldn’t control ourselves anymore and that we both need each other tonight. We both broke the kiss to catch our breath.

“Do you think your bed have room for another person?” I joked while gasping for air.

“Why don’t we try and see.” She whispers seductively in my ears, it sends shivers down my spines. Without a second thought I carry Jessica to her room, we both giggles and I kick the door close. I’m sorry readers you can’t see this.

~

As usual I wake up at 7 a.m. feeling happy remembering what happened between me and Jessica last night. I then remember Tiffany; I need to talk to her. I kiss Jessica forehead before getting up to collect our clothes that got scattered around the room from last night activities. I took a quick shower and got change. I leave a small note for Jessica and kiss her one last time before I get out of the house.

I arrived in front of my house, somehow feeling scared. I take a deep breath before opening the door.

I was surprised that there was two pair of heels on the mat. ‘Do we have a visitor? Maybe it’s Sooyoung?’ I guess. I walked to my and Tiffany bedroom, when I open the door I got the shock of my life. Tiffany sleeping next to someone and they are both . I accidentally drop my keys which makes a loud ‘thud’ on the wooden floor. The twos wake up from the sound and looks around the room their eyes when they saw me standing in front of the door also with a widen eyes. Tiffany quickly got up while covering herself, “Hyoyeon this is all a misunderstanding, please listen to me.” She begged her eyes getting teary.

“Why don’t you guys clean up, I’ll be outside.” I said and closed the door behind me. I still couldn’t believe what I just saw. I went down to the living room and waiting for Tiffany to come out.

About five minute later, Tiffany came out of the room, she wore a sweat pant, big worn out tee and her hair was messily tied up. I motion her to come and sit down, she hesitate but sit down. We both looked at each other waiting to see who would speak first.

“Tiffany”

“Hyoyeon I’m sorry. I don’t know what happen? I was drunk and we were dancing and then one thing led to another and then I couldn’t remember anything. Please don’t leave me.” She was crying and begging; I scoot closer to her and reach for her hands that were covering her face.

“Tiffany I’m not mad at all.” I smiled at her.

“Your not?” she asked surprised.

“I’m not and I have to tell you something, promise me you won’t cry and be sad?”

“I won’t” she said happily maybe because I said that I wasn’t mad at her. I don’t know how to tell her about Jessica, I could feel that my palm is sweating.

“Tiffany you know that you’re awesome right? I have never seen anyone that has beautiful personalities like you; you are beautiful in and out. Your smile could make a person happy the whole day. But unfortunately I don’t deserve that smile and your beautiful personalities. I don’t deserve you.” I was in the verge of crying. This is breaking my heart.

“Hyobaby what are you saying? I don’t understand.” Tiffany was confused and was panicking.

“I want to break up” I looked away and tried to hold in my tears.

“What are you saying? Hyoyeon what are you talking about? Didn’t you say you’re not mad at me? Why are you saying you want to break up? It was all a misunderstanding Hyoyeon---Please—please don’t leave me---please don’t---I—I need you.” She kneels in front of me begging. Her nails were digging into my skin but I couldn’t complain because she was hurting inside and the wound is 100x more bigger than this small cuts.

“I thought you love me? Why are you leaving?”

“Tiffany I never think of you as more than a friend. I love you as a friend but never a lover. I was only using you to help me forget someone.” I cried.

“Who is that person?” she said through her teeth, tears no longer in her eyes but anger.

I was hesitating to tell her the name, but she has the right to know.

“She is Jessica”

Tiffany eyes widen in shock, she stood up.

“I’m going to kill her! How dare she!” Tiffany screamed, I quickly stood up and hug her. Tifany tried to push me away but I held her tighter. Tiffany gave out an angry yelled and start to hit my chest, but I wouldn’t let her out of my embrace. Tiffany finally stops and sobs on my shoulder.

“How can you do this to me? How could you? I gave you my heart. My trust and you betray me. I hate you. I hate you.” Tiffany sobbed harder. I held her tighter to show that I was sorry.

“I know. I hurt you a lot. I don’t deserve you. You need someone better, someone who could love you with all their heart and give you all the things in the world but that person are definitely not me. I’m sorry” Tears falls down my face.

I hold Tiffany until she has calm down. I led her to the sofa and she sat there staring blankly. I walked to the bedroom to call the other girl. She shyly walks out; it was the girl that danced with Tiffany last night.  She was a very petite, small face, big eyes, fair skins and very pretty. This is definitely Tiffany type.

“My name is Kim Hyoyeon, nice to meet you.”

“My name is Kim Taeyeon, also very nice to meet you.” We both shook hands.

“I’m sorry for what happened. We were both drunk. I hope I didn’t ruin your relationship.” She nervously said, probably heard what happened outside.

“Please answer me honestly. Do you love Tiffany?” I look straight in Taeyeon eyes.

She was surprised by my question and hesitates to speak.

“I-I do. I love Tiffany since the first time saw her in high school. It was like love at first sight.”

When I looked into Taeyeon eyes I could see that she was telling the truth.

“I’m breaking up with Tiffany and you seem to be trustworthy so I’ll put Tiffany in your hands. I want you to make Tiffany forget about me, love her forever with all your heart, give her the love she deserve, never make her cry, give her everything she needs and never love anyone else. Can you do that for me, Taeyeon sshi?”

“Yes. Yes I can. I’ll love Tiffany with all my heart.” She said very determined.

“I believed you. But if you ever hurt her I’ll beat you up even if you’re a girl, I won’t go easy on you. And if you ever break her heart, I’ll kill you.” I firmly said, showing my fist to tell her that I really meant what I said. She gulps and nods.

“Now let go out.” I motion her to come, she slowly walked behind me. Tiffany still sits there not moving an inch.

“Tiffany I’ll go now, tomorrow I’ll send people here to collect my stuff.” I said

“No you don’t have to leave; the person who should be leaving is me. This house is your anyway and I don’t want to stay here, there is too many memories here. Give me a day to clean up.” She told me and I simply nod.

Looking at Tiffany gives me pain, I moved down on my knees and hug Tiffany.

“You might not accept this but I still want us to be close friend, can we?” I asked her but there is no answer, I nod in understanding.

“Well then, take care.” I kissed her cheek and walk to the front door. Before I open the door I turn back and look at Tiffany. Taeyeon was comforting her, they do look good together.

When I was outside I was sad but also relieves, everything is now solves, I was sad for Tiffany but she will find someone better than me and I think that person is Taeyeon. When I was about to get inside the car my phone rang, I looked at my phone ‘No Caller ID’ somehow think that it was Jessica and a smile plaster on my face.

“Hello?”

“Where are you? I miss you! Come home.” I could tell that that person was pouting on the other lines.

“I’m on my way right now.” I said and get inside the car.


Finally finish. 

Hope you guys like my story. I feel sad that I didn't recieved that many comments.

See you guys later!

~Van out~