FEAR-mature content

'Erase'

"you look like you haven't slept a wink" Jolli remarked tapping Bliss on the shoulder.

Bliss snapped back from her daze sending a loving grin in Jolli's direction.

"what are you talking about?.....I was admiring Tommee's muscles again" Bliss pretended to wipe the non-existent drool from .

"hmm.....it must be hard to do since he's not here yet!"

"well.....I can admire him without seeing him, he's fine.....fine is embedded to memory"

"yeah, okay" Jolli rolled her eyes.

"did you do the homework?"

".......did you?......."

"here~" Jolli handed Bliss the paper and smiled toothily, "you owe me~" she chimed pulling out her notebook.

"what's new?" Bliss giggled taking the notebook.

"ATTENTION!!!!!" the teacher hollered suddenly slapping a heavy book onto his desk, "that means stop copying notes, you intolerable brats, and listen to me!!"

Jolli and Bliss rolled their eyes before going back to what they were doing.

"there's a new student!” *points to student* “there's his desk!” *directs new student to desk* “so now I have to work even harder!!!” *slams hands down on desk* “YOU HAD BETTER LOVE HIM LIKE I DO OR ELSE!!!!!!!"

".....blood pressure at max....." Jolli whispered into Bliss' ear.

Bliss giggled.

"BLISS!!!!! SEAT CHANGE!!!!.....NOW!!!!"

"yes sir~" Bliss stood from her seat following the teacher's finger to the empty seat next to the new boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Bliss" Bliss looked over his side face profile closely.

".....Toy....." he responded clearing his throat.

"sweet~" she smirked.

".....short for Taylor....." he added.

"figured" Bliss eyed him over sending Jolli a thumbs up when he wasn't looking. Jolli blushed and looked away, "......you look really familiar to me......” Bliss whispered.

Toy sat up straighter and swallowed hard.

“that's not possible....I'm not from here”

“oh, where are you from then?"

"South Korea"  

"really?!" Bliss exclaimed in surprise, he shot her a glare, "no, no.....I mean.....I was expecting you to say somewhere in the U.S."

"nope"

"......oh.....where at?"

"Seoul"

"awesome"

"is it?"

Bliss tucked her tongue into her cheek, she felt his annoyance vibe radiating towards her, and decided to a little.

"gae coogie?"

"what?!"

"have you ever eaten it?.....dog meat?"

".....yeah, it's pretty good actually.....they kill the dog right there in front of you so you know it's nice and fresh too" Toy rolled his eyes.

"figured"

"oh did you figure that?......then you must know that before they slaughter the dog you get a 'play-time' to play with the dog and become best friends with it?"

"yep.....figured that too"

"okay, right.....then you must know that they also hand you a knife and say, 'aim for vital points so the dog dies quickly' right?"

"......why not just chop its head off like a chicken?......"

*pfft* ".......too easy....."

"figured"

"yeah, so you did figure that one too......so you know that they offer to box the non cooked meat up for you, taxidermy it, place it on a plaque and give it to you for you to take home to place on your living room wall as a 'best friend' keepsake?"

"well duh.....what else were they going to do with the leftovers?"

Toy jumped up from his chair and vastly gathered his belongings. He walked out of the classroom without so much as even glancing to the teacher, careless explain his reasoning.

"what did you do Bliss?!?!?!" the teacher yelled chucking his chalk at the back wall.

"nothing.....he said he wants to be the first one in the lunch line" Bliss shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
"what is wrong with you?!" Jolli scolded when the final bell rang dismissing the class for lunch.

"......curiosity?......same as you"

"I'm not cur---"

"oh come off of it Jolli!! I saw you staring at the guy.....he probably left because you were drooling on his backpack"

"no!!....I wiped it off...."

"cute Jo, that's gross"

"I know~"

Bliss looked over the lunch options with stars in her eyes, "it all looks so tasty~" she at her lips hastily.

"not really"

Bliss turned to face Toy standing behind her with an empty tray. She shoved her tongue into her cheek and looked him over.

"where did you go?"

"home.....I forgot something"

"oh....it doesn't matter I guess" Bliss replied turning back to the food, "the selection's not going to get any better.....in fact, they must be treating us today because your new, usually the food has a least one dead rodent or dropping in it"

"thanks Bliss" Jolli muttered barely audible and placed the spoonful of Mac and Cheese back into the bin she had gotten it from.

"anytime Jo~" Bliss chimed with an evil glint in her eye.

"......you're really disgusting, you know that?....." Toy remarked.

"yep" Bliss responded not looking in Toy's direction.

"I'm Toy" Toy raised his hand out for Jolli to take. Jolli gripped her tray tighter and walked away with her head down, blushing like a mad-man and crashing into people left and right.

"she doesn't like you" Bliss remarked taking a third spoonful of the green Jello, "here" *spoons some for Toy* "you can pick the hair out easier since it's clear"

Toy curled his upper lip staring down at the wobbly stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jolli~ he's a nice guy.....say 'hi'" Bliss coached her friend. Jolli kept her head down taking in forkful after forkful of lasagna, "like this" *grabs Jolli's cheeks* "'hi~'" *food falls from Jolli's mouth* "'I'm Jolli~ let's be friends'"

Jolli felt her face heat up again as she swat at Bliss' hands trying to pull her face away.

"it's Jolli then?.....you're cute" he smirked, "you have ittie bitties....but you're still cute" he remarked glancing at her chest.

"they're nice though.....I should know" Bliss stated.

"BU-LISS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jolli screamed through a mouthful of food standing abruptly.

Bliss wiped at her face in disgust, "PAYING ME BACK FOR LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!" Bliss screeched out.

Jolli looked at Toy before staring back at Bliss, she covered her s with her hands and took off running to the bathroom.

"I was only observing" Toy mumbled out.

"you did nothing wrong" Bliss acknowledged patting his back gently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bliss stand straight!" the director hollered from the upper balcony.

"I'm trying~! the head piece is really heavy~!!......can we modernize Grizabella and shave her hair off?!" Bliss whined, earning snickers from the other cast members.

"yeah sure.....then we can add s to Bombalurina since she's a !!!" the director sat back rubbing his hand across his forehead in exhaust, ".....stand straight okay?....."

".....yes sir....." Bliss groaned fidgeting with her costume.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The play went accordingly. When Memory started Bliss glanced out noticing her Parent's in the front row with tears in their eyes and hugging onto one another in glee. Toy sitting beside Jolli, she was hanging over the side of her chair staring at the ground with a bright red tint to her cheeks. Toy was obviously teasing her shyness because he continuously leaned over her dropping his hand on her thigh. Jolli would shriek and slap his hand away scooting further down into her chair everytime.

As the play ended Jolli walked up to Bliss still blushing like mad and staring at the ground.

"wow~ you were great!" Toy grinned from ear to ear with a thumbs up.

"yeah" Jolli agreed quietly.

"thanks guys" I groaned yanking my costume off and throwing it into the box I had received it in, "the lights must have been low tonight since I was able to see everyone in the audience" Bliss stated through clenched teeth. She had made the remark regarding her parents, but Jolli misunderstood.

"I'm so-sorry Bliss.....I tried to stop it...." her face became beet red and her eyes widened to an extent Bliss had never seen them before.

"for what?.....they came on their own, you big dummy" Bliss giggled at the misunderstanding.

"oh.....them...." Jolli blushed even deeper.

"who's 'oh....them...'?" Toy asked.

"HONEY!!!" her parent's screamed out suddenly.

"oh.....them....." Toy mocked looking behind him.

Bliss' Mother had tear streaks over her eyes and her Father had his face formed into a look of pride.

"you were so FANTASTIC!!!!! you put all of these other s to shame!!"

".....I'm a ?...." Bliss mouthed to Jolli and Toy over her Mother's shoulder. Toy nodded and shrugged.

"apparently" they mouthed back in unison.

"My daughter shined like no one has ever shined before!!" Her Father grabbed her into a tight hug trapping her Mother in too.

"now I'm greasy" Bliss mouthed rolling her eyes.

"it's true" Jolli mouthed back.
"I noticed too" Toy mouthed at the same time.

"you're both dead!" Bliss mouthed glaring at them.

Her Mother pushed back breaking the tight hug. Bliss smiled widely shocked that her parent's couldn't tell it was fake.

".....you should go to Julliard, honey....."

"Mom" Bliss groaned.

"at least try it"

"Mom!"

"there might be a hott guy waiting to woe you into his bed~" she winked.

"MOM!!!"

"dear that is too far!!" her Father warned through gritted teeth.

"sorry, joy stick"

"oh good Go---......can you please not call him that in front of me?!" Bliss begged in disgust while swiftly cleaning up her make-up table, "help me!!" she mouthed in desperation to Jolli and Toy.

"I like you guys~" Toy said getting swept up into Bliss' parents. They looked at him before glancing to one another and staring at him again.

"how do you know my Bliss?" Bliss' Father asked in a serious tone.

".....is that a trick question?......." Toy asked pulling at his school blazer.

"hmm.....well, stay away from her" he responded in a death tone.

"sure....I can....switch....schools?....I guess...." Toy remarked sarcastically.

"well, that works out then" the Father said pulling at Bliss' Mother's arm, "we'll see you later my spinning queen~" he yanked at Bliss' Mother's arm as she tried to rush back to Bliss' side.

"should I buy a Chasity belt for Bliss?" Bliss overheard her Father say.

"OH!! you mean you haven't bought one yet?!" her Mother yelled back. Their voices slowly faded into mumbles, then disappeared all together.

"you.....like them?......something is wrong with you....too much dog meat" Bliss noted, tossing her belongings into her shoulder bag.

"yeah I like them, who doesn't?"

"ME!!!" the voices from all around them shouted out at once, startling everyone into a moment of confusion and chaos.

"okay.....thanks?" Bliss rolled her eyes as everyone went back to what they were doing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"home.....home, sweet -parentless- home~" Bliss sighed gleefully and dropped her bag by the front door, heading straight for the shower.

*yawn*

"no way" Bliss replied to her reflection in the mirror, "I don't think so"

*snore*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness.

Loneliness.

Fear.

Shaking.

Quietness.

Breathing stilled.

"I can still find you~" the voice sang out happily, "you've come to see me again?......oh, you shouldn't have.....seriously"

Tip-toeing.

Hands searching.

Sweat forming.

Heart racing.

Eyes squeezed tightly.

Ears perked.

"do you want to play a game?" the voice was closer.

Speed enhanced.

Running.

Searching.

Escape needed.

"if you win......I'll leave you alone....." the voice is closer yet, ".....so, do you want to play?......"

Tripped.

Hissing in pain.

"FOUND YOU!!!!" the voice boomed into her ear.

"leave me alone!!!!!!!!! GOD SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!" Bliss cried out above her head.

"no, I'm not God.....try again" a repugnant smell flowed into Bliss' nose.

"Satan" Bliss hissed.

"ah~ but a good try.....still no, I'm not as evil as that thing"

".....sick fuc---"

"NO, NO BLISS!!!!!!! bad words mean bad PUNSIHMENT!!!!!!!!!!"

Bliss felt her body lift into the air and slam down hard onto some sort of surface, she felt no pain but knew it was a lesson she needn't attempt again. A taste of metallic bitterness filled , she touched the tip of her index finger to . She brought it to her eyes to see a small string of saliva mixed with blood trailing from her bottom lip to the finger.

"......I can clean it for you......" the voice cooed.

The taste left immediately, she looked at her finger to see that it, too, was bloodless.

"why are you doing this to me?"

"because you stepped into my territory!!" the voice pierced Bliss' ears, she slapped her hands over her ears just to feel them yanked away suddenly, "try and block this sound then" the voice seemed to be inside of Bliss' head, echoing through her ears.

Bliss felt something touching her shoulder. She jerked back, then the other shoulder. She jerked away ferociously trying to keep the hands from her.

"STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2-FINISHED!

to be honest, it took a lot for me to write this. I'm sorry if it's not very good. It hasn't hit the highlight point yet though...wait for it, wait for it....it's worth the wait!!^^ LoL