SESSION-mature content

'Erase'

“what are you doing?!?!?!?” Bliss shoved past Toy to drop to her knees beside Jolli's limp body, she waved her hand up and down frantically in front of Jolli's face fanning her.

“I was.....I forgot how she has that social disorder thingy!” Toy responded dropping to Jolli's opposite side and pressing on Jolli's chest roughly, “breathe!!”

Bliss slapped him across the back of his head while rolling her eyes.

“she is breathing you big dummy!!”

“oh, then this will work....” Toy bent down claiming Jolli's mouth with his own and emptying his lungs into , she coughed harshly as her eyes rolled open, “I did it!!” Toy smiled proudly to himself, jumping up in triumph before crashing back to the floor again.

Bliss elbowed Toy's chest and sat Jolli up from the floor slowly. No sooner had Jolli come around had she thrown her hand across Toy's face in a loud, ringing, sting filled, slap. He sat back in shock, placing a hand over the red spot that was already swelling from the punch earlier.

“I should have chose Bliss” he mumbled. Bliss slapped him across the opposite cheek, “OWWW!!!”

“you should have chose a random dog! it might have actually you back!” Bliss screamed in anger.

“.....you're right.....” Toy covered his face with his hands out of fear he would get struck again, but no one slapped him this time.

“are you okay Jo?” Bliss asked brushing Jolli's bangs off of her face.

Jolli just nodded trying to stand to her feet with the help of Bliss and Toy, she slapped Toy's hands away and glared at him. She glanced around the cafeteria taking note of all the people staring in their direction, some giggling, some staring with blank expressions, and others whispering while pointing at Jolli and Toy.

“you die tonight!” Jolli threatened, sending Toy a final blow to his crotch with her fist.

Toy scoffed out in pain and puffed his cheeks to keep from crying.

“that-that hurt Jolli~” Toy whined after her as she limped weakily away with Bliss' help, Jolli just shrugged in response.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“here it is” Bliss whispered looking at the address she had scribbled down then the building in front of herself. She compared them once more before taking a deep breath and pulling the door open, shoving the piece of paper into her pocket.

“.....no one.....” Bliss observed the room, it was still and silent. The front desk was empty, there were no waiting patients, and the automatic lights were off suddesting no had been there for at least 15 minutes.

“who are you?” a voice sang out behind her. Bliss spun around catching the eye of an older woman dressed in, drag, it looked like. Her make-up was way over done and her eyes were caked with eyeliner.

“Ba-Bliss” Bliss stuttered.

“well, hello Ba-Bliss.....I'm Dr. Dream" *sips coffee* "why are you here?”

*swallow* “I have an appointment set for 3 p.m.”

*looks at clock* “hmm......it's 2:53......that gives me 7 minutes”

Bliss watched the woman walk off, she searched through the two small rooms in front of her.

“where is that brat?” Dr.Dream grumbled to herself with a sigh after searching for a few minutes. She looked back at Bliss and motioned for her to take a seat before looking up at the clock again, “one minute” she mouthed holding up her index finger and smiling.

Bliss rolled her eyes and sat still glancing around the room, Dr.Dream stood perched against the door frame staring at Bliss without taking her eyes away from her. Bliss fidgeted with her shoulder strap to her bag and wiggled uncomfortably in her seat, Dr.Dream just continued to stare at Bliss.

“time!” *giggle* Dr.Dream chimed smiling sweetly at Bliss, “come in Bliss”

Bliss followed Dr. Dream into the room behind her and took a seat on the leather couch along the wall.

“that's for the observers.....” Dr. Dream mumbled while looking through a manila folder, “.....please get off of it”

Bliss stood abruptly as though she had sat on something unpleasant. The lady held out a bony finger towards a long red chair.

“there" *continues pointing* "you can sit anywhere you want......as long as it's in that chair”

Bliss nodded and in a deep breath, she took her seat and staring straight at the wall for what seemed like ages.

“are you going to speak or what?” Dr. Dream asked peeking at her over the manila folder. Bliss nodded and bit her lower lip, “.....responds well.....” Dr. Dream said sarcastically.

“uhm, I have massive nightmares......I can't sleep because of them”

“good”

*glares at Dr.Dream* “excuse me?!”

“we're making progress......that's good”

“....oh, okay....” Bliss gnawed at her lower lip uncomfortably.

“about what?”

“uhm.....I guess a demon?”

“ohhhh~ nice!” Dr. Dream slapped down the manila folder and rolled a chair over to sit beside Bliss, she had a sudden look of interest on her sloppy face.

“.....nice?.....” Bliss repeated confused.

“I haven't had a real psychoanalysis in awhile.......please continue" *picks up tray* "cookie?”

Bliss shook her head curling her upper lip, Dr. Dream shoved a cookie in spitting crumbs out every time she munched her teeth up.

*shy* “....he attacks me.....”

“ohhhhh~ nice!” Dr. Dream pressed her pen to the paper scribbling out a few words, “how do you feel after the attacks?” another cookie annihilated.

“I wake up in a mental state of panic and confusion.....it feels so real”

“because it is” another cookie down.

Bliss swallowed hard, “.....ex-excuse me?.....” she stuttered, Dr. Dream smiled and motioned for her to continue.

“uhm, he molests me......sort of”

“with what?”

“uh, I don't know.....objects?”

“ohhhh~ nice!” another cookie chomped.

“no! more like 'ohhhh~ scary!'” Bliss retaliated with a mocking tone annoyed.

*giggles* “good job! so you do impersonations?” Dr. Dream smirked admiringly.

“.....uh,no....”

“that's too bad” cookie tossed back.

“....yeah.....I guess it is......anyway, I can't feel the pain.....but he gets the point across”

“can you see him?”

“well.....no”

“but you know it's a he?” cookie killed.

“.....his voice is male.....”

“~~~seems~~~ male you mean” Dr. Dream wrote something new with a look of satisfaction on her face.

“I suppose”

“when he attacks you....do you speak back?”

“uh.....sort of......it's all mumbled and jumbled into an incoherent babbling”

“awesome!”

*pfft* “is it?” Bliss shook her head feeling like Dr. Dream isn't taking this serious, “I should go.....I need to get home and do my homework” Bliss stood and slung her bag over her shoulder.

“okay.....but I have a favor to ask Bliss!”

“.....uh, sure I guess.....”

“try thinking of something positive before falling asleep, close your eyes and daydream of something cute or exciting before sleep takes over”

“.....do you think that will work?......”

*smiles wide* “if you try it then we can find out” *shoves cookie in mouth*

Bliss rolled her eyes and sighed, “okay.....thanks” she replied walking out of the room.

Bliss noticed someone at the front desk this time but didn't give him a second glance before walking out of the small building. She pulled out the piece of paper with the address scribbled on it from her pocket and ripped it into tiny pieces, then tossed them over her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I need to sit down”

Bliss came out of the dazed state she was currently in and stared at the large round belly in front of her, the woman was obviously in her last month of pregnancy. Bliss then looked around the subway cart she was in to see if there were any other seats, but it was packed full.

“oh, sorry” Bliss mumbled standing so she could sit, “how far along are you?” Bliss asked grinning.

“for what?.....until my destination?” the woman gave Bliss a dirty look, “it's a tumor!” she growled pulling her jacket around her large belly.

“I'm so-sorry” Bliss stuttered ashamed. She quickly moved away embarrassed as eyes pierced into her from all directions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“not my day!!” Bliss cried while jiggling the key in the master lock.

“sorry~” Mr. Lagger spoke up behind her.

Bliss sighed.

“Dad came by again?”

“well yes, but that's not why I am here”

Bliss stopped struggling with the key and turned to face Mr. Lagger, he held out a new master lock.

Bliss grinned widely.

“for me?!” *acts cute*

“yes.....from your Dad......”

Bliss pondered over this for a minute while scratching her head.

“how does he know my lock doesn't work?”

“his key gets stuck too”

“HE HAS A KEY TO MY APARTMENT?!?!” Bliss shouted. Mr. Lagger turned away tensing his body, “sorry, I didn't mean to shout sir......but why does he have a key?”

“.....he bought it.......”

“people can buy the key to my apartment?!?!” Bliss practically screeched.

“.....with 500 dollars......yes”

Bliss held out her hand, her face showing no emotion or expression whatsoever.

“....my 250.....” she explained.

“err.....the dog ate it.....” Mr. Lagger shoved the lock into her hand and took off charging down the stairs.

“gee thanks!” Bliss grumbled to herself.

Bliss jerked the key out of the key lock so hastily that it broke off inside of the lock.

“grrrreeeeeat~” she dragged out sarcastically, “I can always count on you little buddy!” she growled through clenched teeth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hot-dog it is”   Bliss groaned yanking out the package of jumbo meat dogs and pulling one from it, dropping the hot-dog into a boiling pot of water on the stove.

*dingrrrrraaaah

“dang it!!......the doorbell is broken!! please don't press it!”

“I didn't need to press it anyway.....I just wanted to”

Bliss in a deep breath stopping mid-step as her body flooded over with goosebumps.

“how did you get out of my nightmares?!” Bliss felt her eyes stinging with tears.

“easy.....you're in one.....” *sigh* "you should be more careful, you're too careless and fall asleep too easily"

The voice gave out a deep, horrific, echoing gut laugh, "then again.....I'm not complaining"

Bliss felt four sharp, pointy objects graze over the side of her cheek. She moved away as her stomach churned in disgust, the voice just chuckled again.

“WAKE UP BLISS!!!” Bliss shrieked balling her fists and squeezing her eyes tightly.

*laugh* “it won't work!.....sorry.....oh but then again, no I'm not!” the voice laughed louder and more agressively this time.

Bliss could feel a presence hovering behind her back, she felt a chilly sensation ride through her body skipping along her spine.

“can you not do this tonight?.....I really need to sleep....please”

“are you begging?.....I hate beggars! they make me feel angry....well, you brought this one upon YOURSELF!!!!”

The room suddenly blackened from her Kitchen setting before, leaving Bliss in a space of total darkness. She panicked and tried to run into the nothingness without knowing or seeing a destination within her eyesight.

“do you know you're actually only running in a circle?” the voice boomed, “go ahead, make yourself tired it makes it easier for me to do this!”

Bliss was suddenly strapped onto a long table face down, a large hand came to rest over her back. The fingers on the hand her hair tips that barely brushed past her shoulders.

"tell me something Bliss.....does this hurt?"

Bliss felt something enter through her lower back, the object was large and square. Bliss felt no pain, but her senses started jumping around, her nose was hearing, her eyes tasted her salty tears, her body smelt the aroma nearly knocking her out at the overpowering stench. Her ears grew tentacles that touched the surface of the table, she felt one of them be snapped off and screamed.

"oh?.....did it hurt?.....then I am making progress!"

Bliss groaned as the square object began drilling into her back tearing her skin and ripping her spinal chord in two.

"the best part is yet to come!" the voice shouted cackling to himself.

The square object left her body returning her senses to normal, immediately Bliss began flailing helplessly pulling her arms so hard that she heard the shoulder pop out of place, but still felt no pain. She stopped struggling when her head started spinning into a fury of mess, she let the dizziness take over her and closed her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the best part comes in the next chapter!!!
when her nightmares take a sudden turn!!! ;) be excited~ LoL