CONFESSION

'Erase'

"okay!!!, okay!!! I'm sorry Bliss!!!....I won't touch you" Bliss opened her eyes to Jolli standing above her with worry written all over her face, "are you alright?" Jolli asked running a hand across Bliss' forehead, pushing the hair back from her face.

"I'm fine" Bliss moaned sitting upright, "too much Barney" she added groggily.

"whatever liar" Jolli sighed pulling Bliss to her chest and cuddling her against her body while rocking side to side slowly, "sleep.....I will hold you~" Jolli cooed.

"I'm fine~ go home Jo" Bliss yawned through a smile.

"I just got here.....school starts in two hours.....I was coming to bring you your uniform since you left it in the auditorium last night"

"how did you get it?"

"......the director is my Dad Bliss......" Jolli reminded her. She tapped Bliss' forehead with her fist gently, "dummy~" Jolli muttered.

"I forgot" Bliss joked sticking her tongue out.

"do you want some Twizzlers?"

"duh!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bliss sat at the school Library computer searching through 'Dream Doctors". After finding one nearby she gave the number a call.

"Dr. Dream's office~" a young man welcomed her through the phone receiver.

"uhm, hello?" Bliss responded, clearing .

"....can I help you?...." the voice asked after a long hesitation.

"can I.....set up an appointment, I guess?"

"no"

"oh" *sad*

"I was kidding!" *chuckles*

"oh" *fooled*

"when do you want to see Dr. Dream?"

"how about......wait, is 'Dream' really his name?.....I mean, or is it a joke?"

"yes.....HER, name is Dr. Dream" *smiles at Bliss' cute innocence*

"oh, ~~~HER~~~.....sorry.....*shyly* how about, tomorrow?.....at 3 p.m.?"

"sounds good.....your name?"

"err....Bliss"

"pretty name"

".....thanks....." *click*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“this is my absolute favorite class~” Bliss stated sarcastically while leaning towards Toy.

“good......then when I leave, you can take the notes down and bring them to me” he remarked with an evil smirk on his face.

“or you can just sit it out with me” Bliss groaned crossing her arms.

“okay fine~ you win” Toy opened his textbook and rolled his eyes, “where is the old fart any---”

“STUDENTS!!!!!!” the teacher hollered, kicking open the classroom door and storming inside, “WHO WAS TALKING?!?!?!”

Bliss and Toy raised their hands immediately.

“I know I heard voices.....NOW CONFESS!!!” he grumbled angrily throwing his briefcase onto his desk with a loud thud

Bliss and Toy waved their, still erect, arms back and forth.

"if you don't confess there will be a brutal punishment!! *points to window* my car needs to be washed! *points to students* IT WAS EGGED BY ONE OF YOU!!!" the teacher picked up his briefcase and slammed it on top of the desk a few times while growling like a pitbull.

"....it was us....." Bliss spoke up with her arm now resting in the oposite hand to rest from being tired.

"did I say you can speak?!?!?!? *points at Bliss* THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR ACTIONS YOUNG LADY!!!!!"

"like what?.....wash your cat after the car?"

*scratches head* ".....EXACTLY!!!!"

"you shouldn't have said that" Toy whispered leaning towards Bliss.

"why? he'll forget by the end of class then stand in the parking lot saying 'what did I forget?!?!?! *mockingly shakes arms dramatically* over and over again" Bliss rolled her eyes.

Bliss raised her hand after a few minutes of class time went by. She was attempting to grab his attention from the lesson, but the teacher just sighed staring at her arm before turning away again towards the blackboard.

“I have a question sir” Bliss whispered loud enough for him to hear.

“yes....I noticed” he groaned through clenched teeth.

“so......can I ask it?”

“.....no.....”

“good.....is it possible for me to go to the restroom for a minute?”

*sigh* "....no.....”

“thank-you sir!” Bliss chimed happily and stood from her seat sending Jolli a knowing nod before walking out of the classroom.

Jolli felt her face turn red before shutting her eyes tightly and opening to speak.

“M-M-ME TOO!!!!” she shouted obnoxiously, grasping the attention of everyone in the classroom. She clumsily gathered her purse together before stepping out into the hallway, tripping a few times before actually making it out of the door to the classroom.

“ANYONE ELSE?!?!?!?!" *glares intensly*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am so killing you after school today!!” Jolli gasped grabbing at her chest and trying to calm her nerves.

“sounds good!" *smiles sweetly*  "hey listen, Jolli......after school I'm going to.....well.....I'm not going home, so you can't come over today”

Bliss pat Jolli's back tenderly trying to calm her down from her unsteady breathing pattern, she was clutching her chest still trying to calm her shaky nerves. Jolli has always been very shy and yelling out in front of the whole class could have forced her body into a major shut down mode.

“do you think that hottie is going to be playing Basketball in the gym today since he skipped class?” Bliss questioned with stars her eyes.

“no.....because the hottie's right here” a voice said behind them, the girls stopped and turned to look over their shoulder.

“how did you get out of class too?” Bliss asked looking Toy up and down.

“I can tell you one thing......I did it a little more graceful than our Jolli her did” Toy grinned as Jolli's face hit an all time dark shade of red.

“I can't help it~” Jolli defended staring down at the ground while blushing like crazy.

“she has a social disorder” Bliss smiled when Jolli shot her a glare.

“not a 'social disorder'......a people disorder, I socialize fine” Jolli crossed her arms keeping her eyes focused on Bliss.

“okay fine!" *hand up in surrender* "I forgot you socialize with your canvas and paints~” Bliss teased sticking out her tongue at Jolli as Jolli charged at her with her fists balled by her sides, Toy restrained Jolli back.

Jolli pushed his hands away violently when she realized he had his hands placed over her s and was tenderly squeezing the left one then the right repeatedly.

“they're nice for itty bitties~” he observed smiling sweetly at Jolli.

“DON'T FONDLE ME!!!” Jolli cried crossing her hands over her chest and staring at him in shock.

“you have really pretty eyes~......this is the first time you've actually looked at me” Toy smiled wider as Jolli jerked her face away blushing even heavier.

“well.....I-I, yo-you.....STOP LOOKING AT ME, TOY!!!!!!!!” Jolli shouted closing her eyes and clutching tighter to her chest.

“I told you they were nice~ you should see her ” Bliss remarked.

“.....one day.....” Toy replied nonchalantly.

“NO!! NO DAY!!!” Jolli screamed dropping her hands into fists and storming off in a fit of rage.

“....soon” Toy added after her with a wide grin from ear to ear.

“NEVER!!!!”

“she's too cute~” Toy whispered.

“who you telling?” Bliss agreed smiling at the receeding form.

“lay-up, lay-up.....show me the Basketball shorts baby~” Bliss whispered, at her lips and staring at Tommee's crotch.

“.....you're weird.....” Jolli atated.

“cha, am not~” Bliss defended.

“yes you are!” Jolli stated in a definite tone.

“she's obviously still a too” Toy noticed, “that dude has a small ”

Jolli and Bliss looked at Tommee's crotch for a few seconds, then brought their attention to Toy.

“jealous” they said together.

“no, he really does.....you can tell from the outline” he caught both of their eyes in a quick side glance, “when Jolli and I hook-up, you can ask her what a big looks like through boxers.....I'll even put on a pair of Basketball shorts and you can compare”

“oh my Goddesss!” Jolli mouthed, dropping her attention to the ground and staring at a piece of chewed gum under the bleacher in front of her, "who said we were even going to ho-hook-up?" Jolli stuttered blushing.

“well, until you two do have your passionate night.....I will assume he has a nice one” Bliss stuck her tongue out at Toy before staring back at Tommee in the B-shorts.

“ignorant.....so Jolli, when are we going to hook-up so---?”

“nope!, no way!, NEVER!!!”  Jolli stood from the bleachers trying to escape the awkward talk. Bliss pulled her down to sit beside her again.

“he's only kidding Jo” Bliss comforted wrapping an arm around Jolli's waist and placing her chin on Jolli's shoulder.

“was I?.....because, I was serious I thought” Toy puffed out his cheeks when Bliss shot him with a death glare, “I feel tiny all of a sudden, like I should be on Jolli's chest”

“WOULD YOU STOP NOW!!!!!!!” Jolli cried out.

The Basketball players stopped and looked up into the bleachers after Jolli's sudden outcry. Jolli in a deep breath slapping a hand over and shaking her head no frantically.

“she thinks you guys !” Toy shouted while waving, nodding, and smiling, earning him a swift elbow to the gut by Bliss, “ow~ what the heck?!” Toy hissed, rubbing his  stomach and curling his upper lip with his eyebrows furrowed together, “okay fine!.....I can take a hint to leave!”

“took you long enough” Bliss breathed while rolling her eyes.

Toy smirked at Bliss' remark and stood from his seat.

“can I play guys?.....could you use another player?” Toy asked, shocking both Bliss and Jolli.

The guys looked to one another and waved Toy down from the bleachers.

“are you any good?” Tommee asked looking Toy over.

“......I can throw the ball at the net......how is that?”

“yeah, at least you have the basics”

Bliss and Jolli watched as Toy played with the other guys, he turned out to be pretty good. When the bell rang dismissing everyone to lunch the guys began trying to recruit Toy to the team, eventually Toy gave in earning himself big bonus points with Jolli.

“oh wait, do I need school spirit?.....I sort of fail in that department”

“we all do.....youjust need to play” Tommee replied, the corner of his lip curling slightly.

“cool”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“what are you going to eat?” Jolli asked glancing over the food.

“this” Bliss answered pulling some kind of sandwich onto her plate.

“looks good” Jolli gulped back a large lump of distasteful saliva.

“it can be......maybe”

“I think I'll just have this” Jolli groaned.

“they've been serving that same thing for a week now Jo.....are you sure?”

*glances over the options* “positive”

“come sit with us” Tommee tapped Toy's shoulder to get his attention from the moving bowl of spaghetti sauce.

“....uhh....” Toy looked at Bliss then Jolli, they both nodded and went back to picking out their lunch, “sure” Toy replied following him to the other side of the cafeteria.

“seems weird” Jolli joked watching Toy walk off.

“what?.....Toy?”

“no, not Toy.....I mean the fact that he's being accepted so quickly to the team”

“he's not, Jolli......they're going to initiate him in”

“.....oh......”

“he'll probably have to do something really silly and stupid” Bliss giggled, “like strip on the lunch table”

“.....that'd be nice.....” Jolli replied barely audible.

“what?”

“nothing....oh look!!, it's....it's...." *points at spaghetti sauce* "another....err, wondering surprise?” Jolli attempted to change the subject.

“uh-huh”

Bliss and Jolli found a seat, as though they were starved children they dug into their food without any hesitation.

“yummy!” Jolli chimed.

No sooner had Jolli spoken before two strong hands yanked her up from her chair, spun her around, and pulled her into a tight gripped hug.

Jolli's face went bright red as she glanced around panicky at all the people staring at her and hooting in excitement, the hands pushed her back from the attached body now holding her shoulders tightly and the face winked at her. She then noticed the strong hands belonged to Toy. Toy pulled her forward claiming with his own and clashing their bodies together. The kiss was overpowering and firm, Jolli struggled to pull away as the cheers and hollering got louder echoing through her ears. Toy only pulled her tighter to his body kissing her a little more passionately and nipping her bottom lip in his teeth, Jolli struggled even harder and began pounding at his shoulders when the taste of blood came into from the small knick on her bottom lip.

After what seemed like hours but was really only a few seconds he backed away breathless and stared at Jolli with a look of deep set passion. Jolli drew a fist and punched him in the jaw as hard as she could, he stumbled back as Jolli out collapsing onto the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awe~ Jolli's so innocent! LoL

this chapter needed a little more point, but I liked the Toy/Jolli action and kind of wandered off a little...sorry *hides away*