Chapter 2

My High School Life with Xi Luhan

I walked into class sat down immediately. I looked at the clock, I was very early today.I sighed before turning my head towards the window. I kept on staring as minutes pass by and the other students filled the classroom. I didn't turn my head until I heard the teacher's voice.

"Class." She started as she waited for everyone to look at her.

"Today, we're going to have a new student." Her head turns towards the door.

A boy walked in with disgust in his face. I remember him. That's the baby-faced guy. His eyes scanned through the classroom with disgust, but it got worse when girls start to squeal. His eyes continued to move. Of course he's going to see me last since I sit near the window in the front row. I didn't want him to see me so I looked out the window again.

"Hi. My name's Luhan. Nice to meet all of you." His voice was cold.

I whipped my head towards and glared at him. He had a poker face. My glare got colder as his eyes scanned the class one more time. When his eyes landed on me, he stared at me for a long time before smirking as my glare, again, got colder.

"Okay, Luhan. Please have a seat next to Hana."

My eyes widened as the other girls gasped with jealousy and surprise. Luhan seemed confused at first. I looked back at the whole class who were all staring back at me. I flinched at having all the attention so i decided to look back at Luhan. He was staring at me.

"Im Hana, raise your hand."

I flinched at the teacher's voice. I glanced at her, before at the class, then to Luhan. I rolled my eyes before putting one arm in the air. I saw him smirk in the corner of my eye before walking towards the empty seat next to mines. I swear I heard those s whispering about me. I rolled my eyes at them. The teacher started the lesson so I took out my notebook and pencil and started to copy the notes.

"You know Mandarin?"

I stopped writing and turned my head towards the owner of the voice. It was Luhan. Did I forget to tell you this is Mandarin? Yes, I'm taking Mandarin. That's why I know Mandarin but I'm still missing some grammar.

"Yeah." I answered as I continued writing.

"What grade are you in?" He asked.

"Junior." I answered.

"Did you take Mandarin in your Sophomore and Freshmen year?"

"Yeah."

"What are your other classes?"

I whipped my head towards him.

"Why do you care?"

He shrugged before turning towards the front. I rolled my eyes before turning towards the board and to copy the notes. You may think he's innocent but this guy is not. He's a total jerk. *Sighs* Girls these days.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the chappie being short. I wrote this on paper and ended up taking about a page and a half. Oh well. Next chappie is going to be a short one too. Bye! ^^