Chapter 1

My High School Life with Xi Luhan

     I was walking towards an empty table. I sat down at an empty chair and looked for Sekyung, Mihye, and Eunseo. I sighed as I spot them nowhere. I shook my head before rummaging through my bag for my book  and started reading the page where I left off,

     "Hana!" Someone shouted my name as they put both of their hands on my shoulders.

     "What is it, Mihye?" I rolled my eyes and let my book close.

     "Oh. Come on, Hana. Why are you so cold?" Mihye pouted as she sat down.

     "Why are you so childish?" I asked.

     "Because I love it." She replied with a smile.

     "Psh. Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

     "So. How's you day, Hana?" Sekyung asked.

     "Fine. I guess." I sighed.

     "Have you heard of the new guys?" Mihye asked.

     "Yeah." Sekyung replied as her and Eunseo filled the two empty seats between me and Mihye.

     "Eunseo, what about you?" Mihye asked.

     "Yeah, but I've never met them." Eunseo replied.

     "Hana, what about you?"

     "Never heard or seen them." I replied. Mihye's jaw dropped.

     "You're kidding me, right? I've heard and seen them."

     "So?"

     "Those guys are the hottest, cutest, smartest, toughest, handsome, strongest, iest, and..." Mihye exclaimed.

     "And what?" I asked with attitude.

     "I don't know." She shrugged.

     "Sure. I believe you." I said.

     Suddenly, girls started to squeal and scream. Gosh, they're hurting my ears! I whipped my head towards their direction while glaring at them. They were all looking somewhere. I wonder what they're looking at? It's rare that girls act like this. I shook my head as I followed where their heads were facing. There seems to be a group of boys walking in. I counted twelve guys. Boy, I admit they're hot and cute. I stared at each of them, studying each one to remember their faces.

     The baby-face one caught my attention. I stared at him a bit longer. He looks annoyed, because from the look of his face I knew he's scowling quietly to himself. We made eye-contact when he looked up. He was glaring at me as I gave him my poker face. I decided to break eye-contact by turning my head away and picked up my book.

     "So what do you think, Hana?" Mihye asked. I looked up at her with confusion.

     "What do you mean?" I asked.

     "Those guys." She rolled her eyes.

     "Um. I admit they're cute and all, but they don't seem to be my type." I replied.

     "What are you talking about?" Mihye asked.

     "Yeah. There's got to be one that'll get your attention." Sekyung joined.

     I rolled my eyes at them.

     "What about you? I bet one of them attract your attract you that's why you're like that." I smirked at them. Both of them blushed.

     "Eunseo, does anyone of them caught your attention?" I asked.

     "Um. I admit the tall guy with curly hair is kind of attractive."

     "What about you, Sekyung?"

     "Um. The one with the eyeliner."

     "Mihye?"

     "Um. The tall, scary-looking one."

     "What about you, Hana?" Sekyung asked.

     "Uh. The baby-face one."

     "Hana, don't you know Mandarin?" Mihye asked.

     "Yeah, why?"

     "Half of them knows Mandarin and the other half knows Korean."

     "So?"

     "You could communicate with them."

     "Hana, let's go see them up close." Sekyung suggested.

     "Yeah. Eunseo, you come too." Mihye said.

     Eunseo and I stared blankly at each other for a few minutes before nodding. Us four got up with our stuff and walked towards the crowd. We pushed our way to the front. Sekyung and Mihye were dazed as me and Eunseo shrugged.

     "Aren't they hot, Hana?" Mihye asked as she kept her eyes on the tall, scary-looking guy, who seemed to be glaring at her.

     "I think they are." Sekyung replied as she stared at the guy wearing eyeliner. He, too, seem to be glaring at her.

     "Hana, why does that tall, curly hair guy looks like he's glaring at me?" Eunseo asked.

     I glanced at the tall, curly hair guy. It does look like he's glaring at her.

     "Yeah, why?"

     "Don't you think it's kind of odd?"

     "Well, I guess."

     "Look. The baby-face guy is glaring at you."

     I looked at the baby-face guy. He was glaring at me. Geez. Why are they glaring at us? I returned the glare. Did he just smirk? Nah. I'm probably imagining things. I glanced at Eunseo, who seemed to be uncomfortable. Sekyung was glaring at the Eyeliner guy, who was smirking. Mihye was pouting as the tall, scary-looking guy was glaring at her. I glanced at the baby-face guy again.It seems he was staring at me the whole time.

     "Guys, let's go." I commanded as I started to walk away from the crowd with all 3 of them following close behind. Finally, the bell rang. All four of us split up to our respective classes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope ya enjoy it. Long chappie for ya. Annyeong! X)