Unlucky Person

I Found Love

"What's your next class?" Hyun ae asked her. 

"I've got P.E class now, and you?" she said as they walked in the Hall. 

"I've got vacant time for now." she said.

"Really? Wow, you're really lucky!" she cheered and she giggled. "Well, I have to go now, see you later!" Minhee said as she went to her next class. While Hyun ae went to her locker to put her things. So, she decided to roam around the school. Until she reached the musical room. Any students can use the musical room for their needs. When she entered the room, there so many musical instruments was placed in the corner. She decided to play the piano. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s&feature=related

Those days, she was very sweet girl, she always keep smiling and very out-going girl, but those things had change when she fell in love with a wrong guy. Her first love cheated on her on their anniversary. And that day, she said to herself that she will never fall in love again. 

After she played, she noticed the black bag in the corner. 

"Who owns this bag?" she muttered as she lifted the bag. 

"Yah! That's my bag!" someone shouted that made her startled. 


 

Eli's POV 

Where did my bag go?! I'm going crazy because my bag was lost. There's so many important things in my bag! What the hell should I do?! 

"Eli, have you seen already your bag?" Soohyun asked. 

"Not yet Hyung." I sighed. 

"We went to the Musical Room this morning, right? Maybe, you had left it there." Hoon said. 

"I'm not sure." he said. "I just go to the Musical Room to see it." 

"Just go back in time, were still have a class." Soohyun said as I left went to the Musical room, as I walked, I heard a relaxing sound coming from the room then I saw a girl holding my bag. 

"Yah! That's my bag!" I shouted that made her startled. Then I walked to her. "Who told you to touch my bag?!" I asked her. Then she faced me. Oh! It's Minhee's Friend. 

"I didn't do anything to your bag!" she protested. "If you want this, you don't have to shout. I'm not a deaf!" she said. 

"Yes, I know that." 

"Next time, you shouldn't left your important things. You're so careless guy!" she said as she gave back my bag. 

"I'm not a careless guy, I just forgot to bring this." I said. "Your Minhee's new friend, right? What are you doing here?" I asked her. 

"Yea, I am. I was relaxing my mind here, until some unlucky person disturbed me." she said sarcastically. 

"Yah! Are you talking about me?" I said as I leaned to her face and she was shocked. Her expression is really cute. It looks fun to .

"Whatever, such an unlucky person." she muttered as she went out from the Musical Room then I smirked. 


Hyun ae's POV 

What kind of guy is he?! He doesn't know how to say thank you?! That unlucky person! He just destroy my day! I didn't focus when I walked, I bumped on someone. 

"Are you okay, Miss?" the guy asked me. I saw his friends walked towards us. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I looked at him. 

"Hyung, what happen?" Dongho said then he looked at me. "Oh? Noona!" he cheered. 

"Hey." I smiled. 

"I'm sorry for what happen. I'm Kiseop." the guy who bumped to me apologized.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too." 

"Your Minhee's new friend? I'm Soohyun." he said. 

"Yeah, I know you guys. Minhee told me this morning." I said. 

"Really?" Kevin asked. 

"Yeah, your Soohyun, Hoon, Aj, Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho and...." I was about to finished my sentence but someone interrupted me.

"Hey guys!" the unlucky person called his friends and I rolled my eyes. 

"Eli-hyung!" Dongho waved at him. "I know that you know him, right Noona?" 

"The unlucky person." I muttered. 

"What did you call him?" Kiseop asked. 

"Unlucky person." Kevin blurted that make them giggled. 

"Yah, it's not funny." Eli whinned and he glared at me. 

"I'm sorry, I have to go now. Nice to meet you guys." I said.

"Bye Hyun ae/Noona!" they said as I left.


Then they looked at Eli. 

"What?" he said. 

"What did you do to her?" Aj asked him. Then he start to tell them what happened in the Musical Room.

"It's your fault!" Soohyun smacked his head lightly. 

"Yah! Hyung!" he rubbed his head were Soohyun hit him. "How come it my fault?" 

"You shouted at her, Eli!" 

"And you didn't say thank you to her." Dongho blurted. 

"Luckily, she's the one who found it. If not, you will never seen your bag." Kevin said.

"Don't mind it." I muttered.

"Whatever, Eli." Hoon said. "Let's go, were still have a class." he added.  Then they went to their class. After how many hours, each class is already finished, many students are ready to went home. Minhee and Hyun ae went out together from their class and went to the front side of their school, were Hyun ae's driver was waiting for her. 

"I have to go now, thank you Minhee." she smiled at her.

"Anything for you." she said as she kissed her cheek. "Take care!" she said then Hyun ae waved at her.


Next Morning.

301920_155903644496135_242029711_n.jpg

Hyun ae woke up early to prepare, because starting today they're going to practice for their show. After how many minutes of preparing, she drove off to her school. When she arrived, Minhee greeted her. 

"Hello Hyun ae!" she said. 

"Hey, Minhee." she greeted back. 

"Are you ready for our show?" she asked as they walked in the Hall.

"Well, not really. We still have few more days to practice, right?"

"Yeah, but I don't think I will be choosen." she pouted.

"Yah, I know they will choose you." she said. "Your good!" she added. 

"I hope so!" she cheered. Suddenly the bell rang.

"Oh? Let's get going now." Hyun ae said as they went to their class. After how many minutes they arrived at their room. Then their teacher arrived. 

"Good Morning class." Ms. Shin greeted them. "Today, you're going to start practicing. We will going to observe you then If you're good we will choose you to perform in the show next month. I hope you guys be serious with this."

"Ne, Ms. Shin." they said in unison. 

"It depends on you, if you're working with group or individual. I'm going to see all in the Dance Studio." she added. "Good luck to all of you." she left the room.

"Hyun ae~ah, are you going to start today?" Minhee asked her. 

"Yeah, how about you?" she said as they went out from their room.

"Maybe this afternoon, I have so many things I have to do today." she sighed. 

"You'll be okay, I know you can do it. Just call me If you need anything, okay?" 

"Thank you!" she hugged her as Hyun ae giggled and hugged her back. "I'm going now, so that I can practice later." she waved at her.  Then Hyun ae went out from their room and went to the restroom to change her clothes. 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSncJ3NG-poKY52mRYvFa4  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHmsNBuk3uPS16Dl1xpag images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdelPEZhxDW3v7fixUwA7

When she finished changing  her clothes, someone bumped on her. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." the guy said.

"It's okay." she said then he looked at me. "Aj?" 

(A/N: Lee Gikwang or Aj is one of her close friend in States. They met in a dance camp in LA.

"Oh? Hyun ae! It's you!" he hugged her. "How are you?" he asked as he let go. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm always fine Aj, and you? she smiled. "I'm studying here, duh!" 

"I'm great! I didn't know you transfer here." he said. "I'm also studying here."

"Really? How come I didn't saw you yesterday?" she asked as they walked to the dance studio.

"I have an appoinment yesterday that's why I'm not here." he said. "Are you going to practice also?"

"Yeah, I should start practicing now."

"Even though you will not practice, I know they will choose you." he smiled. "You're a great dancer back then." 

"No, I'm not!" she protested. "That's why I'm practicing because I'm not good yet." 

"Don't try to deny it, because I already saw you dancing when were still in LA." he smirked. 

"Aishh!! Whatever Aj!" and he laughed. "Wait, your going to practice?"

"Uhmmm.. yeah!" he said. "You should go now, I'm going to change my clothes first." 

"Looks like I'm going to have a rival." she smirked. 

"Let's see." he smiled sheepily. Then he went to the restroom to changed his clothes while Hyun ae went to the Dance Studio.