First Day of School

I Found Love

Early in the morning, the rays of the sun flashed to her fair face and the annoying sound of her alarm clock make her woke up from her bed. It's her first day of school in Seoul University, she's already in Senior High. She stood up from her bed and went to the bathroom to start preparing for her first day. After how many minutes she went out from the bathroom.

298954_164664903620009_1414435399_n.jpg

When she starting to put all the things on her bag, someone knocks on her door. 

"Come in." she called out, then one of their maid went in.

"Excuse me Miss, your breakfast is ready." she said. 

"Just a minute, thank you." she said as she put the book on her bag then she went out from her room and went to the dining room.

"Good morning Mom." she said as she kissed on her cheek.

"Good morning, Sweety." she said then Hyun ae sits in the chair. "How's your sleep?"

"Well, good." she said then she noticed that her Dad was not there for their breakfast. "Where's Dad?" she asked as she start to eat.

"Well, he went to the office earlier, because of the urgent meeting." 

"So, his not going to join us AGAIN in our breakfast." she sighed. 

"Just understand him okay? It's really important meeting." her mom explained to her.

"Important? Important than eating with us?" she asked then she stood up.

"Where are you going?" her mom asked.

"I lost my appetite now." she said. "I'm going now." she said as she kissed her cheek.

"I'm sorry Hyun ae~ah." he mom sighed. "Take care!" she added. Hyun ae went out from their house and her personal driver sent her to her school. Meanwhile, in Seoul University, many students ready for their first day of class. U-kiss arrived at their school, many girls are drooling over them because of their charming looks. 

tumblr_ljh2uz93r71qcbgfeo1_500.jpg

"It's Kevin-oppa!"

"Kyaaaaa! Seoppie is cute!" 

"Eli-oppa! Soohyun-oppa!" many girls called their name. 

"I'm tired of this." Hoon muttered as they went inside in the hall.

"Hey Girls!" Kevin winked at them that make them drool.

"Yah! Kevin, you make the girls drool over you!" Soohyun said. Meanwhile, Hyun ae's car arrived at her school then she went out from her car. 

"Just pick me up after school." she said as she get her bag. 

"Yes Miss." her driver said as he left. Suddenly a lady walked to her. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Miss Park." the staff of the school greeted her. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo." she bowed. 

"I'm Shin Hae neul, one of the staff here in Seoul University." she introduced herself. "I already talked to your parents, I'm glad your parents choose our school." she smiled. 

"Yeah, thank you for accepting me also." she said. 

"Anything. Should we go now? Were going to your first class now." she said. "Oh? Here's your schedule." she added as she handled her schedule list. They went inside the hall. 

"Is that the new student?"

"She's beautiful." 

"I hope were in the same class." 


The class B-1, is the second highest class in Seoul University. Only 19 students are there in class B-1. Meanwhile, Mr. Choi was having a lesson when Ms. Shin walked by. 

"Excuse me Mr. Choi." she said. 

"Good Morning Ms. Shin." the class greeted her. 

"Good morning class, were going to have a new student here in class B-1, this is Park Hyun ae, she's from Los Angeles. I hope you treat her good." 

"Annyeonghaeseyo! Park Hyun ae-imnida." she introduced herself as she bowed. 

"Welcome here in Seoul University Miss Park, you may take your seat beside Miss Lee." Mr. Choi instructed her. 

"Thank you." she said as she went to her sit. 

"Hello! I'm Shin Minhee, nice to meet you. I hope we could be a great friends!" he seatmate introduced herself. 

"Hello, nice to meet you too." she smiled. Then Mr. Choi start discussing their lesson. 

"Based on the Third Law of Motion, what did Newton state? Any idea guys?" he asked. There's a silence in the class, but then Hyun ae have an idea. 

"Yes Miss Park? Any idea?" then she stood up. 

"Newton's third law states that for every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction. One object serves as the source of the action force and the other acts as a source of the reaction force." she explained. 

"Very well said, Miss Park." he smiled. Some students was shocked. 

"Wow! She' smart." 

"Wonderful!" After how many minutes, the school bell rang. 

"End of discussion class." Mr. Choi said as he went out the room.

"Hyun ae, what is your next class?" Minhee asked her. 

"Well, I got Music class after this, how about you?" 

"Same with me!" she cheered. "Let's go!" she grab her wrist. Then they went to their Music Class. 

"Good Morning class." Ms. Shin greeted them. 

"Oh? Ms. Shin is our Music Teacher?" Hyun ae asked Minhee.

"Yeah, she's very talented teacher." she said. 

"On next 2 weeks, were going to have a show. In every class, their going to show her/his talent. But were just going to select some students to perform. I hope everyone could be ready." 

"Ne, Miss." they said in unison. After how many minutes, they ended their discussion and the school bell rang.

"Oh? Hyun ae, would you mind going with me to take our lunch?" she asked.

"Sure." she smiled. Then they went to the cafeteria. Suddenly they heard the girls squeeling. 

"What was that?" Hyun ae asked. 

"Well, I guess the U-kiss are going to eat their lunch here." she said. "I have this, please?" she said as she pointed the food. "What about you?" she faced her.

"Same here, please." Hyun ae said as she handled the money to her. "U-kiss? What's that?" she asked as they get the tray and walked toward their table.

"U-kiss is popular among girls here in school. They've known because of their talents and of course looks." 

"Really?" she said. 

"Yeah, Shin Soohyun is the older among them, next to him is Yeo Hoon Min, then Kim Jaeseop, Lee Kiseop, Kevin Woo, Eli Kim and the youngest Shin Dongho." she said as they looked at their table. "Actually, Dongho is my cousin." 


U-kiss's POV 

As their finished their class, they went to the cafeteria to take their lunch, as they walked to the cafeteria some girls was squeeling. 

"Oh! My ears are already hurt because of their voice." Dongho whinned. 

"Girls, could you please give us some peace of time? Where going to have our lunch here." Soohyun said to them and they pouted as they walked away. 

"Great! Thanks Hyung!" Kiseop sighed. 

"Now, we can have peace lunch." Eli said as they sit in their chair. 

"Oh? Dongho, is that your cousin?" Aj said as she pointing the table were Minhee is. 

"But whose that girl she with?" Hoon asked. 

"Hyungs, wait me here. I'm going to her." the Maknae excused himself and walked to their table.


"Yah, Noona!" he called her cousin. 

"Hey, Dongho~ah." she said. "How's my little cousin?" she teased as she ruffled his hair.

"Yah, noona!" he pouted that make Minhee giggled. "Oh? Noona, whose this? Your new friend?" 

"Ah! Ne, she's from Los Angeles, she just transfer here." she said. "This Park Hyun ae." 

"Hello, I'm Shin Dongho!" he smiled as he bowed. 

"Hello, nice to meet you too." she smiled back. 

"Since your my cousin's friend, I hope we could be a good friend Noona." 

"Sure, Dongho~ah." she said. 

"Dongho!" someone called him, he turned around and he saw his friends was waving at him. 

"I have to go now, they're looking for me." he said as he bowed. "Bye, Noonas!" he waved at them.

"Your cousin is really friendly." Hyun ae said. 

"His very out-going." Minhee smiled. 


Eli's POV

Dongho was busy talking to his cousin and his cousin's friend, I think she's a new student here because she seems not familair to me.  "I'm back!" Dongho cheered. 

"So, what was that?" Soohyun asked curiously.

"What do you mean What was that?" 

"Duh! Your cousin and her friend." 

"Ah! She's Park Hyun ae, she's the new student from Los Angeles." he said as he start eating his lunch. 

"Maybe, she's the new students they're talking about this morning." Kiseop said. 

"Actually, Noona is really beautiful." Dongho complimented her. I stared at her and Dongho was right, she's beautiful indeed.  Suddenly our eyes met, and what's this? My heart.... 

"I can say that too." Kevin said as he sip his drink. 

"Hey bro, you okay?" Aj nudged me. 

"Uh.. ohh.. Yeah." I said. Then I looked away, I felt something strange with her.