Strange

I Found Love

nico_van_der_meulen_architects_residenti

As Hyun ae arrived in the dance studio, few students are already there included U-kiss. U-kiss is busy stretching their body. Then Dongho notice that Hyun ae was there.

"Hello Noona!" he called then she looked at him and he waved at her as she smiled. Then Eli stared at her, he felt something strange again. She took off her pony tail then her light-curly hair fall off to her shoulder. She was stunning to his eyes. Suddenly, Soohyun nudged him that make him back to his senses. 

"Looks like the bad boy named Eli already fell in love?" he . 

"Pssshh. In love? Are you kidding me?" he protested. 

"Trying to deny it?" he smirked at him. 

"Whatever, Hyung." he spat. Did i fell in love already? Of course no! No way! he thought. Suddenly Aj came and he went to Hyun ae. They start to have a long talk. Eli notice that they're so close with other. 

"Hello everyone!" Ms. Shin greeted them. "Looks like only few students are here." she said. "Anyway, should we start start now?" 

"Ne, Miss!" they said in unison. Some students show their talents by singing, dancing and playing some instruments, Ms. Shin was having a hard time choosing who will be going to perform in the show because they're all good. 

"You guys are really talented." she complimented them. "Anyway, let's see Soohyun, Hoon, Aj, Kiseop, Kevin, Eli and Dongho perform. Since you guys perform in a group, I'm going to score you individually." then they stood up and ready for their dance. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVdyTCk75Vw&feature=fvst (Stop Girl- Ukiss) 

I didn't know that they can dance like that. Wow! They're good! Hyun ae thought. She keep admiring their steps. 

"U-kiss boys is very known for their wonderful talents, right?" the girl said. 

"Yeah! They have a great looks and talents. Kyaaa~" the other girl said as she daydreaming. 

That unlucky person can rap? Woah! I didn't know that this unlucky person can rap well? You got something huh? Hyun ae thought.

After how many minutes, they finished their dance and some girls are squeeling. 

"Great job, guys!" Ms. Shin applauded as they bowed. "Then next, Lee Kikwang." he stood up. 

"Excuse me, Ms. Shin. Can I have a request?" he asked. 

"Yes? What is it?"

"Can Hyun ae dance with me?" he suggested.

"Well, if it is okay to Ms. Park." she looked at her. 

"Uh.. oh.." she stuttered. "Well, okay." she stood up. "But what are we going to dance?" she whispered to Aj.

"I bet you know these steps." he smirked. Then the music start. He saw Hyun ae smiled. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un6663PpSzg&feature=related

As they start dancing, everyone was amazed of their steps. They didn't expect that Hyun ae can dance like that, they know that Kikwang can dance but he danced with Hyun ae make more interesting. Eli can't resist but to admire how Hyun ae dance. After they dance, they receive a cheered from their schoolmates/classmates. 

"Wow! You guys can dance really well!" Ms. Shin complimented them. "I bet you guys known already each other, right?" she asked as she received a nod from the two. "Great job." she said. "Anyway, were still going to meet tomorrow. Everyone did a great job today!" she said as the students cheered. "See you tomorrow!" she added as she left the Dance Studio. Some students went out from the Dance Studio. 

"Noona~" Dongho called Hyun ae. 

"Hey." she said as she smiled. 

"You're really a good dancer!" he chimmed. 

"Not really." she exclaimed. 

"Yes you are!" Kevin blurted behind Dongho and she saw U-kiss walked toward them. 

"Actually, I didn't know that you can dance like that." Soohyun said. "But you're really great!"

"Well, thank you." she smiled. Suddenly Kikwang walked toward her. 

"Hey guys!" Kikwang greeted them. 

"Hello!" they greeted him back. 

"Hyung, you're a good dancer also. Where did you met each other?" he asked. 

"Well, were having a dance class together in LA. And with that become close to each other." he said. "Until now." he added. 

"No wonder you guys dance really great!" Hoon said. 

"Thank you!" he said. "Oh? Anyway, I have to go now. I'm kinda busy." he excused himself. "I'll just call you later, okay?" he faced Hyun ae as she nodded. Then he hugged her. 

"Bye guys!" he waved at them. 

"By the way, where's Minhee?" Kiseop asked. 

"She has an appoinment today." 

"Well, where are you going after this?" Aj asked her. 

"Uhmmm.. I think I'm going to practice more." 

"Why don't you join us for lunch?" Kevin suggested. 

"Yeah, so we will know you more." Soohyun agreed. 

"And maybe you can teach me some moves." Dongho said. 

"Well, I still lots of time. Okay, I'll go." she agreed. 

"Yay! So, let's go now!" Dongho said as he grab her wrist then they went to the cafeteria. 


At the Cafeteria

U-kiss and Hyun ae was eating their lunch, when Minhee came. 

"Minhee!" Kevin called her. Then she walked toward their table. 

"How's your day?" Hyun ae asked. 

"Well, bit tired because of many things I have to do, but luckily I finished all of it." she smiled.

"That's great!" Dongho cheered. 

"You already take your lunch?" Soohyun asked. 

"I already did." 

"How's the practice? Went well?" she added. 

"We didn't know that Hyun ae can dance really well." Kiseop said. 

"Really? I hope I could see her dance, I really want to see it!" she pouted. 

"Next time, I know Hyun ae will going to dance again, right?" Kevin winked at her then she nodded. 

"Oh? I think I should get going now." Hyun ae said as she looked at her watch. "I'm going to practice more." 

"Really? Can I go with you?" Minhee asked. 

"Of course." she smiled.

"I'm just going to change my clothes." she said as she stood up. "Just go first." then Hyun ae nodded as Minhee left. 

"How about you guys?" she asked. 

"Yeah, were going to practice." Soohyun said. "But were going to get our things in the room, you just go first." 

"Okay, see yah!" she waved and she went to the Dance Studio. As she arrived at the Dance Studio, she saw some students squeeling around infront of the door. Then she take a look and she saw Kikwang dancing and she went inside of the studio.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyK5VZSMhxE&feature=related

Kikwang was really popular among girls in school, ever since when we are in LA he can make girls like him. But Kikwang is really nice and he wouldn't take an advantage to it. His really nice and sweet guy close friend for me.  She thought. Then he stopped dancing, he notice that Hyun ae was there. 

"You can make girls like you , Kiki." she said. 

"I'm sorry, it's not my fault that I'm handome, you know." he smirked.

"Show-off! You really like to self-proclaim, don't you?" she protested then he laughed. 

"Why don't we dance?" he suggested. 

"You just want to make girls like you better." she spat as she smirked. 

"Of course not." he pouted. "Common! Let's dance." he cheered. 

"Okay, fine!" she said. The next song was played. Just in time, the U-kiss and Minhee also arrived that moment. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvFyOOINc0

U-kiss was amazed again to see her dance, she was stunning on Eli's eyes. For how many minutes, they stop dancing. 

"Great!" Kikwang cheered as he put an arm around her. 

"Your such a dance machine Kiki." she said as she look at her. 

"Really? See? You said I just want to make girls like me but then I received a compliment from you." he smirked. 

"Yah!" she hit his arm.

"Ouch! I was joking, you know!" he rubbed his arm then he pinched her cheek. 

"Aissshh~ Whatever!" she rubbed her cheek. 

"Hyun ae!" Minhee called her. "Wow! You dance so great!" she cheered.

"Thanks Minhee." she smiled. 

"Oh? You know each other?" she asked as she looked to Hyun ae and Kikwang. 

"Yeah, we've been friends since I lived in LA. We met in our Dance Class." Hyun ae explained. 

"Really? That's great! You guys are really good dancer!" she cheered. Suddenly U-kiss walked toward them. 

"Hey guys!" Hyun ae greeted them.

"Hello! Hi Kikwang!" they said in unison and Eli smirked at Hyun ae as she saw it then she glared at him. 

"Really unlucky person." she muttered. 

"You guys are going to practice either?" Kikwang asked. 

"Ne, hyung!" Dongho said. 

"Guys, let's practice now." Soohyun ordered to them.