Chapter 35

Arranged marriage to the prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35               

3 months and 2 weeks had passed which means Sulli is due soon. They were all eating in the dining room. Everyone except the King of course. "Can you two stop it?" Luna asked out of the blue when she saw Victoria and Onew pecking each other's lips while feeding each other. Luna sulked and pouted while Sulli giggled. Taemin saw Sulli looking away and took the opprotunity to steal the piece of meat on her rice. Sulli looked down at her bowl and looked at Taemin. "Yah!" Sulli pouted. Taemin chuckled and fed her the piece of meat, smiling. Sulli smiled and started eating as well. Suddenly, she gasped and gripped the arm rest tightly.

 

Taemin looked at her. "What's wrong baby?" he asked, worriedly. "I-I think--ah! Ppali.. I need doctor" Sulli shrieked and Victoria's and Luna's eyes widened. "I will get the doctor" Onew said and ran off. Luna and Victoria on the other hand , sat there shock while Taemin and Jonghyun helped her to the bedroom. After a few seconds which seem like ages, Victoria and Luna looked at each other before running to the bedroom. When they reached the bedroom, they saw Taemin and Jonghyun inside with the doctor. They quickly shooed them out and closed the door to help Sulli during her time.

 

Outside, Taemin was panicking non stop. "Oh my god..oh my god"Taemin breathed in and out walking left and right in front of the door. Onew quickly tried to calm Taemin down while Jonghyun kept wiping his face with a wet towel. After a while, Taemin calmed down and leaned agaisnt the wall, sliding down and sighing in relief. Suddenly, "AH" a scream could be heard and of course Taemin panicked because he knew that was Sulli. "Oh my god!!!"Taemin panicked and suddenly passed out which made Jonghyun and Onew panic instead.

 

Inside, sweat could be seen on Sulli's face and screams of pain would escape every 3 minutes. "Ssul.. Calm down"Luna said as she held her hand tightly. "You can do it Sulli.. Just a bit more,"Victoria said,encouragingly. Sulli nodded and breathed in and out before pushing again. "Ahhh!!"Sulli screamed as she continued pushing. "A bit more your highness"the doctor informed and she pushed harder than before. "It hurts"she mumbled as she bit her lower lip, hard. Sulli gulped again before pushing and soon, she could hear a loud cry. She sighed in relief and threw her head back.

 

"Your highness.. get ready to push again.. neh? You have twins unfortunately" the doctor informed and Sulli gasped, looking up at him. "What?!" Sulli shrieked while Victoria and Luna tried to calm her down. Luna quickly walked away to take a wet towel to wipe her face. "Ready?," th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter