Chapter 30

Arranged marriage to the prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30      

"No~~"Sulli cried playfully. Taemin laughed and continued to tickle Sulli. They were on their bed in the room. They didn't want to go for lunch even though it's 2 in the afternoon. They know that the group has awakened but they still didn't want to go out to chat with them. They just wanted to waste their time on each another as husband and wife.  Taemin laughed at his wife and continued to poke her waist. Sulli laughed and hit Taemin's chest. "Taemin!"Sulli shrieked and rubbed her waist.

 

Taemin bite his lower lip and smiled. "Beautiful"Taemin tapped Sulli's nose. Sulli blushed and hit his chest again. "y"  Taemin pointed to Sulli's body, smirking. "Enough!" Sulli said as she covered her face with the pillow. Taemin laughed at his wife's cuteness and pulled the pillow away. "Don't hide.. You're beautiful. So beautiful that I can stare at you everyday"Taemin smirked again and pecked his wife's nose. Sulli just kept quiet and blushed. "Stop being so cheesy, oppa~"Sulli said in her baby voice.

"What? I can't hear you.. baby~"Taemin smiled playfully and pecked her cheek again. "I love you"Sulli mumbled loud enough for Taemin to hear. Taemin smiled more and her hair "I love you more". "That's not true"Sulli pulled away from Taemin. "Okay~Okay~ Our love for each other is equal.. Happy?"Taemin surrendered and chuckled. Sulli nodded and pecked Taemin's cheek. They continued their little session until Victoria ended along with Onew.

 

"Hey~"Victoria said as she came in while holding Onew. Taemin and Sulli smiled as they waved their hands together. Onew smiled as he laughed and pecked Victoria's cheek. Victoria smiled as he helped Onew to a chair nearby before sitting beside him, on the floor. "Where is Luna?" Sulli asked as she realized that Luna isn't in the room. "Yeah.. and Jonghyun"Taemin added. Victoria and Onew looked at each another and exchange cheeky smiles.

 

"They went out... together"Victoria said it in a cheeky tone as she winked. Sulli smiled "Oh.. they went out..". After what seemed a decade, "You mean on a date? Sulli exclaimed happily. Onew nodded and Sulli hugged Taemin quickly. "I can't believe it!! Oppa~~"Sulli hugged Taemin tighter and Taemin chuckled" I also can't believe it.. Baby~ You're choking me". Sulli gasped and blused, loosening her hug on Taemin. "Oops~ Sorry" Sulli shrugged but continued to hug Taemin.

 

Taemin laughed and pecked his wife's cheek as he wrapped his arm around his wife's waist. "It's okay". Victoria and Onew exchanged smiles and Onew pecked her lips. Taemin noticed it but didn't bother to look at them. "You guys dating?" Taemin asked as he pecked Sulli's temple before looking at Onew. Onew nodded and Taemin glared at him "Take care of her.. or e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter