Chapter 22

Arranged marriage to the prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Pov:

 

"I am gonna miss you, umma"Sulli said as she hugged her parents. They were already outside at the carriage, wanting to go home already. "Aigoo~ My baby~"Sulli's mother said as she pat Sulli's head while Sulli's father went to Taemin to pat him on the shoulder. "Take care of my daughter, ne? She is my only daugther and if anything happens to hear. You're the one who is dead"Sulli's father said as he chuckled softly while Taemin was nodding furiously.

 

"Where is that kid?!?"Sulli's mother yelled which made everyone curious. "What kid, umma?"Taemin asked. "Sulli's brother~ That kid-ah, seriously.. sometimes he is such a child, not wanting to say goodbye"Sulli's mother grumbled which made Sulli and Victoria giggle. "Oh and you~ Victoria~ Take care, ne?"Sulli's mother said softly which made Victoria nod, obidiently and smile brightly.

 

"It's best they go now"Sulli's father suggested which made Sulli's mother nod"Ne~ You all should come back again, ne? I feel so happy whenever you all are here". They all nodded and they all entered the carriage to leave. Sulli, JongHyun, Taemin and Luna in one carriage while Suzy,Victoria and Onew in one carriage. They had to seperate Suzy from Taemin and Sulli because of Sulli's safety.

 

In the Taelli's and Jonguna's carriage...

 

"I think I am gonna sleep now~"Sulli said as she rested her head on Taemin's shoulder. "You should.. because you are pregnant and not sleeping will affect the baby"Luna said as she smiled, totally concerned for the princess. Sulli just nodded, obidiently and slept Taemin's chest with Taemin's arms' wrapped around her.

 

JongHyun kept quiet and looked at the Taelli couple in full of envy as Taemin had Sulli and Sulli had Taemin and they were going to have a child soon which is a true family. Luna managed to sleep as well, comfortably by leaning her head agaisnt the carriage which made JongHyun smile.

 

Taemin noticed that smile and chuckled which made JongHyun looked at Taemin, curiousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter