Chapter 29

Arranged marriage to the prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd pov:

It was 10.00 am. Sulli was in her room, sitting on the bed. Sulli looked at the floor and sighed. She wanted to talk to the group.. but, they were still sleeping and she didnt want to disturb any of them because they had a restless day.. yesterday. Sulli sighed and suddenly she remembered about what the maids said this morning. She has never heard the maids call her pretty before except for Luna of course. She stood up and went to the mirror. She obeserved herself and sighed.

 

Sulli's Pov:

I am getting eyebags, I am getting fatter, I am so pale. Of course. I am so ugly.. why didn't I see it. Sigh. Why does Taemin even love me? Why does he even tell me that I am pretty? Why does he even tell me that I am the love of his life? I sighed again and mess my hair roughly before shoving everything off the dressing table. I breathed slowly and looked at myself in the mirror again. "This isn't me.. this isn't Sulli"I muttered and broke down, crying. "This isn't me"I said while tears were streaming down. I stopped crying after a while and stood up, wiping my leftover tears.

 

I walked over to the nightstand and pulled the drawer. In the drawer, there was a blade that Taemin kept for safety reasons. He told me never to use it unless I was in trouble.. but today, "I am sorry"I muttered and lightly stcratched myself with the blade. I screamed in pain as I continued to do it and in the end, I threw the blade at the corner of the room. I crawled to the bathroom and looked at myself. I cried again, knowing that I dont deserve Taemin.

 

Taemin's pov:

I woke up and rubbed my temples. I groaned softly as I sat up. I looked over and didnt see Sulli. "I guess she must be in the garden". I slowly stood up and walked out of the room quietly, making sure not to wake them up. I looked around as I walked to the garden. What happened yesterday was just unacceptable. I continued to walk to the garden as I thought about it. When I reached there, I didn't see Sulli. Which got me worried. I ran to the gates even thoughpain stung my legs. I asked the guards if Sulli went out and they told me that she went out around 8 and she just came back.

 

She must be in our room. I smiled in relief and thanked the guards before walking to our room. Once I reached threre, I knocked the door, expecting her to open the door and hug me. But there wasnt any answer, so I knocked the door again. No answer. I opened the door slowly and see the things thrown around. I entered and closed the door quietly. Suddenly I heard weeping and I went to the bathroom. I saw Sulli crying while her arm was bleeding. My eyes grew wide and quickly went to embrace her. I looked at her from up to down. She looked so pale and fragile.

 

I didn't think twice and pressed my lips on hers. I swear I could feel the time stop for a moment. Our kiss felt salty due to Sulli's tears. I pulled away and wiped her tears before hugging her again. I waited for her patiently tostop crying while I whispered comforting words. After a few minutes, Sulli stopped crying and I carried her in bridal style to the bed. "I love you"I muttered as I placed her on the bed.

I was about to walk away until I felt Sulli hug my arm, she looked at me and cried again. "Don't leave me". I sighed and hugged "I am just going to get a cloth to clean your cuts"I mumbled and felt her grip on my arm loosen. I walked to the bthroom and quickly walked back to her with a cloth and a small pail of water. I slowly wiped the fresh blood and mumbled "What did you cut yourself with?".

She pointed to the blade at the corner and sighed more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter