Chapter 27

Arranged marriage to the prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Pov:

  Tears, just plain and salty tears. They were streaming down Sulli's pale and beautiful face which made Victoria worry. Victoria sighed and walked out of her room. Right now they (Everybody else except Taemin and Suzy) were in Victoria's room. JongHyun by Onew's side who was on the bed and Luna.. who was trying to calm the princess down. Victoria sighed as she walked to the kitchen to get a cup of water.

 

Reaching the kitchen, Victoria stopped at the entrance for a while to adjust to the surrounding. After a while which seems like ages, Victoria walked into the kitchen to get the cup of water she wanted, gulping it all down immediately. She had tears gathering in her eyes and those tears were about to fall but she had to be that strong woman that everyone sees her as. She quickly wiped her tears and ran out of the kitchen and back to her room.

 

Reaching her room, she saw nothing has changed. Sulli still crying and Onew on the bed. "JongHyun.. go and pull back Taemin.. If appa asks why.. Use my name.."Victoria said softly but sternly to JongHyun. He just nodded and ran to the hall as fast as he could, knowing it would be far since it's located at the other block of the palace. Victoria walked over to Onew's side and wiped his forehead with a clean and wet cloth. Onew opened his eyes and smiled.

 

"I-I love you, Victoria"Onew said softly and weakly. Victoria smiled a little and grabbed his hand to hold it. "I love you too.. I love you so much"She said as she rested her forehead on his. "I know I am just a servant and I am really weak but I want you t-"Onew was suddenly cut off short with Victoria's lips on his. Onew just smiled and closed his eyes. Victoria just smiled and continued to kiss him not caring if anyone will come in and pull them apart.

 

After what seems years, they broke the kiss and looked deeply into each other's eyes. "The answer is a yes, Onew.. Yes"Victoria said with her most beautiful smile and pecked his lips again. Onew himself was startstruck by what she said but just her cheek. "I love you.. so much"Onew said softly and pecked her forehead. "I love you too... and now I want you to rest..okay?"Victoria smiled which made Onew nod and close his eyes again.

 

"Your highness.."JongHyun came barging in the room with Taemin. Sulli's eyes widened as she looked at her husband. Luna quickly went to help Jonghyun place him on the bed.At that moment, Sulli couldn't even move. Her heart was aching along with her head. She could not take it anymore. She felt the room spining and in the end she fainted.

 

Luna's Pov:

JongHyun came in the room with Taemin as quick as he could, I could tell with the way his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter