Show Time.

From the Heart..Kang Shin Woo
KiYoon found KiBum and greeted him cheerfully. He smiled back at her. "KiYoon-ah, you look pretty." KiYoon giggled and straightened his jacket. "You don't look half bad either." KiBum The two were led to the stage by a staff member and seated together. The stage was pretty big, the hosts chairs were to the right of the stage and the guests were to the left. The couches sat three, Kibum in the middle while KiYoon was on the edge, farthest from the hosts. "Ne, guest what Kibum-sshi? I met Go Mi Nam!" KiYoon told her friend excitedly. It was only the two of them while staffs ran around. "Araso. How did that go for you?" he asked. KiYoon smiled. "He's so nice, he kept me company and we talked." The Hosts came on along with another Korean star who sat behind KiYoon on the elevated couch. Soon the show started when the audience came in and took their seats. "Welcome to East Royale!" the crowd roared with cheer as the lights flickered in a variety of colours. "Today we have some special guests and a special guest appearance...." KiYoon got lost after introductions. She just smiled and nodded when the Hosts asked KiBum about the drama. "...is full of twists, romance and action," Kibum explained. KiYoon nodded. "...its amazing actually, KiYoon-ah actually extended her character's appearance in the drama." all eyes were on KiYoon. She blushed when the host asked if it was true. "De. I was only supposed to appear 5 times but the director made it into 11." the host 'awed' and clapped, making everyone clap too. "Amazing! And how long have you been acting?" "Only 3 years, doing smaller roles." another round of applause. The host turned to the audience. "Let's take a peek at the drama!" The large screen on the back wall played and showed KiBum alone in a field. He looked so lost and sad. He looked down to his palm and in his hand was a white hold ring. Kibum clenched his hand into a fist and cried out, holding his hand in the air ready to throw. "Oppa!" s hand stopped his wrist. It was KiYoon. "Dongsaeng..." his voice was so sad and full of guilt. KiYoon frowned and raised her hand. *SLAP* she had slapped him. "Kyu-ah..." Kibum touched his cheek. "Oppa, what are you doing? Are you just going to let unnie go!?" she yelled at him angrily. Kibum looked down in shame. "I can't do anything, she's leaving for good." he sobbed. KiYoon/Kyu shook, on the verge of tears herself. "We both know that, but does she know? She has the choice to leave and you're letting her! What kind of Oppa are you?" she wiped her tears and tried to smile. "Stop being a crybaby and go confess to unnie!" The scene ended as the crowd cheered. ----------- The hosts asked both Kibum and the other guest about their careers and music. KiYoon sat back, ignoring the feeling of being ignored. 'Its nothing, they are very busy people and have more to talk about than you do. Its okay. This is just the beginning for me.' She kept telling herself this, trying to keep her self confidence up. "And now for our secret guests today," the host paused for effect. "A.N. Jell!" The crowd screamed, yelled, and cried upon hearing the Host. It startled KiYoon seeing so many women whipping out cell phones and little posters and boards with names and facts she couldn't quite see. KiBum noticed and took your hand in his giving it a comforting squeeze. KiYoon smiled and looked towards the side entrance. Three boys came out to greet the crowd, their backs facing them. When they turned around KiYoon's eyes widened and her grip on Kibum's hand tightened. It was the blond, grumpy pants, and megane-chan.