Second Update today ^^

From the Heart..Kang Shin Woo

no title, kind of random :P tell me what you think or what you guys want to see!


 

“Ah~ I’m so full!” KiYoon stretched her arms and tapped her belly happily with her fingers. “DongSu oppa is such a sweet oppa!” she smiled walking down the street.

 

DongSu and InMa ended up sharing the payment of the meal. They didn’t allow her to pay, saying she could repay them by doing her best in the future. She was really touched by their confidence in her.

“DongSu reminds me of onii-chan, I should call him soon!” she resolved, pounding a fist onto her palm. KiYoon nodded. “Yeah, I’ll do that.” she walked, not watching were she was walking.

She tripped over a curb, and to top it off, a shop door swung open -which she dove head first into.

*BAM*

Bystanders watched as a girl fell towards the glass door, banging her nose on the steel handle then her knees scraped along the concrete.

All of them visibly cringed and began inching away from the scene.

The one responsible for opening the door witnessed KiYoon falling after hearing her face collide with the door. “Miss! Miss!” He called out quickly going on the street to reach her side. The witnesses ‘tsk’-ed and shook their heads in disparagement at the person, whispering things like “poor girl,” “Careful opening doors,”

“Miss! Miss?” a male voice called out to a woozy KiYoon. “E-eh? Yeah, okay.” she whispered, feeling the rough, cold concrete below her. She used the backs of her hands to push her up as her palms felt sore. She stood up with help from the stranger -her knees also felt sore. Her eyes were unfocused and she had a hard time staying on her feet. Her knees REALLY hurt. It burned and felt as if her knees were being stretched or pulled from the caps. “Oh, where am I?” she asked trying to reach out for a wall to lean on, or to slide down and sit. She could hear lots of voices and everyday sounds in the background.

A pair of arms went around her shoulders, holding her up. Even though it was a stranger, it felt nice. “Lets go over to the bench, okay miss?” the voice, male, registered as familiar, but she couldn’t put a face to it. “Okay.”

A few limps later, KiYoon was settled on a bench. It was much quieter than it had been a while ago. The male let go and for a moment, KiYoon missed their touch -whoever it was. “Wait here, okay?” she nodded and heard retreating steps.

KiYoon blinked, trying to focus. She used the backs of her hands to wipe her eyes and her vision slowly returned. KiYoon felt for her bag and carefully dug through them, she saw scrapes on her hands, that’s why they hurt.

“Hey, are you okay?” KiYoon looked up at the stranger and nodded. His face was obstructed by huge sunglasses and a hat. Even so, KiYoon could tell there was someone handsome under the garb. In his hands was a plastic bag. Past him, was a convenience store that he went to.

He tilted his head at her. “You’re…KiYoon right?” KiYoon nodded. The guy pulled his glasses down and KiYoon had to second guess who it was.

“I’m Shin Woo, do you remember?” gaping, KiYoon nodded vigorously but stopped since her head ached. “Oww,” she moaned touching her head. Shin Woo kneeled in front of her, taking hold of her hands. KiYoon watched as he slowly brought her hands down and examined her hands. “Some scratches. Not that bad.” he mumbled and pulled out a box of plasters from his bag. “Oh, wait, I forgot the antiseptic,” he frowned. KiYoon moved her hand away and pulled out some antiseptic from her bag. An amused smile was on Shin Woo’s lips. He took it from her and fixed her hands. “You carry antiseptic with you?” he asked with a chuckle. “I-It’s a friend’s actually,” she admitted. It was DongSu’s after all.

Shin Woo looked her directly in the eyes. He leaned in closer, and KiYoon wished the oncoming blush on her cheeks wouldn’t go noticed. “You have a cut on your nose.” he pointed out. He held the antiseptic. “This might hurt.” KiYoon nodded for him to continue. Shin Woo lightly applied the ointment, but it stung and KiYoon wanted to cry out.

Carefully, Shin Woo pulled out a Hello Kitty plaster and put it on the bridge of KiYoon’s nose.

“Your knees are also…” Shin Woo said and that’s when KiYoon finally looked at her knees and almost yelled. They were all scraped up and bleeding. A real bloody mess. She wanted to cry.

Alarmed, Shin Woo and tried to comfort her. “It’s okay, I’ll clean it up. It may not be as bad as it seems,” KiYoon shook her head as Shin Woo began wiping her wounds with Wet-Ones that were sticking out of her bag. “That’s not w-why. *sniff*” Shin Woo looked up for a moment to tell her to go on. “M-my…I wont be able to train properly with the trainees…and my friends are looking forward to me doing my best!” she held in her tears from the realization and the stinging wipes. Shin Woo smiled and surprised KiYoon by blowing softly on the wounds. The cool air soothed the stinging feeling.

He then placed the biggest H.K plasters on those wounds and wiped off his hands with Wet Ones. “You handled yourself well, KiYoon sshi.” he smiled at her and took a seat beside hers. “I think most people would have cried.” KiYoon giggled a little and bowed her head. “Ne, kamsahamnida Shin Woo sshi.”

KiYoon was pleased that she received a compliment from Shin Woo. Her cheeks warmed up a bit too. “Shin Woo sshi, why did you help me?” she asked. Shin Woo looked elsewhere. He wasn’t sure whether to tell her that he was the reason she met the accursed door…

KiYoon patiently watched Shin Woo’s face, but then gazed down to his watch. Her eyes widened to saucers seeing what time it was.

“Oh! I was supposed to be home long ago! I have to go,” KiYoon stood up quickly, and regretted it as pain shot up her knees. Shin Woo quickly got up and helped hold her up. “Careful. Ah, how about I help you home? Is it near?” In this type of situation, KiYoon would refuse such a suggestion. But it hurt too much to say no. KiYoon only nodded. Shin Woo picked up her bag and smiled at her. “Kaja?”