[ Final ]

Dongsaeng

“Changmin-ah, let’s go.” A voice suddenly appeared.

 

“Oh Hyung. Let’s go.” Changmin glanced at Seohyun one last time, noticing Taeyeon and Tiffany were escorting her back to the car. He sighed and left with Yunho.

 

At that moment, Changmin believed that time will wash away everything, including their love.

 

“Changmin-ah, do you really love her?” Yunho’s sudden question surprised him.

 

“Why do you say so, hyung?” Changmin glanced at Yunho.

 

“You care for her a lot, as if she’s more than just your dongsaeng.” Yunho seemed to notice.

 

“Yes…I do care about her. She’s my sister…of course I do…” Changmin forced a smile.

 

“Why didn’t you comfort her when she was crying just now, instead of leaving it to the girls?”

 

“….I’m tired hyung. Let’s sleep until we get to KBS.” Changmin closed his eyes and slept facing the window. He didn’t answer because he was scared; he wanted to avoid this issue.

 

Seeing each other at the company was most dreading. In SM, there is a person that Changmin loves, but cannot love. Behind the scenes and offstage, Seohyun’s eyes became lifeless and expressionless. Changmin was in pain seeing her like that, but he couldn’t do anything at all.

 

Girls Generation went to Japan to promote their newest album a while later for quite some time, and Changmin prayed that Seohyun would be so busy that she’d forget about their feelings. But not long after, Changmin received an audio message.

 

“Oppa, this is Taeyeon! Seohyun was involved in a car accident just now and she’s currently in the hospital! We’ll be here beside her until she wakes up, but it’s just to let you know. Take care, I have to go now!”

 

Changmin’s heart shivered for a second…he was so afraid, so terrified of losing her.

 

“Hyung, this is Changmin. I need to get to Japan right now, Seohyun was in a car accident.” Changmin quickly called his manager.

 

A few hours later, he arrived at the hospital ward Seohyun was in. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and their manager was beside the bed.

 

“Oppa…” the girls whispered when they saw him.

 

“Hey…how is she doing?” Changmin gulped to stop his tears flowing when he saw how skinny she became in just 2 weeks. His heart ached at the sight.

 

Seohyun stayed in a coma and many fans and celebrities expressed their concern. Changmin had no choice but to head back to Korea after a day to continue his work but since that day, he was always thinking about Seohyun and called their manager every day to see if she’s woken up yet.

 

After recording on ‘God of Victory’, TVXQ was heading back home. Yunho was sound asleep next to Changmin, whilst he stared out the window, thinking of Seohyun.

 

Seohyun-ah, if only you could hear me right now…please wake up soon. Everyone is so worried about you. I promise you, I won’t hide my feelings anymore. I will hug you close and in front of everyone, I will declare my true feelings: I love you.