"It's TEMPORARY."

I Ship Us

"You did what to your what?" Minwoo shouts in utter disbelief.

Jeongmin grins back at him, appearing innocently oblivious to the current situation. "I got a tattoo on my back," he repeats for what seemed to be the third time, absolutely stoked with his 'awesome' choice.

"Yeah, hyung, I got that part," Minwoo says in exasperation, just a few straws away from pulling his hair out and no one wants that. "Why did you -"

Youngmin suddenly enters Minwoo's room, hands shoved into his jeans and pretty face creased in annoyance. "God, guys, what is all the ing commotion about? I am trying to watch The Notebook over here!" He rolls his eyes. "Can't a guy just fanboy over an epic love story in peace?"

"You mean fangirl," Kwangmin corrects his twin brother, appearing into Minwoo's bedroom, close behind Youngmin's heels. He smirks at the latter. "You squeal every time Ryan Gosling appears on screen."

Youngmin frowns back. "Oh, shut up, like you're one to talk. Your crush on Rain is just sad. Because, let's just face the facts little brother, he will never be there as best man at your wedding!"

"I can dream," Kwangmin mumbles more to himself than Youngmin, mouth pulled in a cute pout.

Jeongmin's former smug grin falls into corners of a small, dissatisfied frown. "Wait, how do I not know of this huge crush of yours?" he asks Kwangmin. The bit of jealousy that tickles at his heart is stupid and irrational, because who wouldn't have a crush on the legendary Rain? It's Rain for god's sakes. But Jeongmin just can't help himself.

Youngmin is the one smirking now, revelling in his younger brother's 'problem'. "Only cause he's had it since we were in diapers," he quips unhelpfully.

"Youngmin!" Kwangmin blushes and slaps Youngmin's left shoulder.

Jeongmin's folds his arms to his chest, face sceptical.

Minwoo rubs his forehead and sighs at his friends' behaviour. "Hello-o-o - did you buffoons forget about what we were talking about?" Minwoo says aloud.

Jeongmin turns to Minwoo. "Well, yeah," he points at Youngmin, "this arse here's whining about his tit flicks."

Youngmin smacks his head. "It is a legendary movie!"

"And Ryan Gosling's perfection," Kwangmin teases.

"Shut up, Rain," Youngmin weakly shoots back.

Minwoo's patience is thinning. "Your tattoo!" he screams.

All heads turn to Jeongmin. Then to Minwoo. Then to Jeongmin. Then, back again, to Minwoo.

It's almost hilarious how the twins look. With their faces all shocked and identical and even having the same head movements.

"...What?" Kwangmin says dumbly.

"WHAT?!" Youngmin says dramatically.

Minwoo nods his head solemnly.

Jeongmin's face splits into a huge grin, instantly forgetting about his boyfriend's huge crush on the huge Korean popstar. "Yeah! Wanna look? It's in Chinese!" he rambles excitedly.

The twins can only gawk when Jeongmin starts to take off part of his shirt. When the tattoo is shown, Kwangmin's eyes bug out of its sockets and Youngmin stifles a giggle.

Minwoo eyes roll to the ceiling and he mumbles under his breath how he can't take any more of this crap. So he walks out the door, saying how he'll be better off lying down somewhere else that isn't filled with such decision-making.

Jeongmin's ego inflates at the attention. "Nice one, isn't it?"

Youngmin has a hard time speaking between his choked laughter. "J-J-Jeongmin," he tries, "y-y-y-you do kn-know what t-that means, ri-right?"

"Not really, no," he admits.

Kwangmin heavily sighs. It is just typical of his boyfriend to do that, really.

"But the guy did say it's custom-made for me."

"You moron!" Youngmin outright laughs and Kwangmin chides him for being so verbal. "Ok, ok, ok, sorry, sorry," he amends, and his breathing finally evens out, "it's just that - you really don't know what that means?"

Jeongmin scrunches up his eyebrows. "Um, yeah, that information has been established ages ago."

"!" Youngmin suddenly yells and then breaks into a fit of laughter once more.

"I'm sorry?"

"!" Youngmin guffaws. "That's what it says!"

At first, Jeongmin thinks he's joking, that it's just some practical joke. But then he recalls that Kwangmin had once told him that he and Youngmin had been in some program in China when they were young, so they're familiar with the language there. Jeongmin's face grows angry. "What? Whaaaaaaat?! That cheap, Chinese immigrant! I knew there was a reason he kept giggling the whole time!"

Kwangmin winces. "Um, it's not that bad?" he tries, wrapping an arm around Jeongmin's shoulders to try and placate him.

"Not bad?" Jeongmin echoes, incredulous. "Not bad? Kwangmin - I have the word '' tattooed on my lower back!"

"Aw, don't sweat it, dude," Youngmin says, "the tattoo guy was only translating what he saw."

Jeongmin shouts a string of obsceneties* at Youngmin, who only laughs some more before trailing out the door and slamming it behind him.

Jeongmin looks grumpy and livid, muttering "should've ing knowned it was too good a bargain".

Kwangmin pulls Jeongmin into a hug and softly kisses him on the lips. "It really isn't that bad," he says. "I mean, if you don't know Chinese, it looks pretty hot."

Jeongmin's personality flips a switch. "Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" he agrees smugly.

"But you do know that Donghyun and the manager and everyone else in the social media is going to tear you apart, right?"

Jeongmin rolls his eyes at the comment and wraps his arms around Kwangmin's waist even tighter. "Oh, please, you think too highly of my idiocy."

Kwangmin's mouth quirks upwards in a small smile. "I don't think that's how it works."

"It's temporary, of course!"

"Well, good. Now that that's put aside," Kwangmin whispers into Jeongmin's ear and Jeongmin wonders why is Kwangmin's voice suddenly so deep and husky and enticing. "Because I meant what I say, you really do look hot - if I block out the fact that it says '' and that's easily done." Kwangmin pulls at Jeongmin's hair and places his lips against Jeongmin's.

Jeongmin grunts and falls backwards onto Minwoo's bed, bringing Kwangmin down to sit on his lap. The kiss is passionate and fervent and Kwangmin feels feverish at Jeongmin's touch, whimpering against Jeongmin's tongue when he feels the long, familiar fingertips inching into his shirt.

They pull away for a breather and Jeongmin smirks. "So the stupid tattoo did good after all," he says before kissing Kwangmin again.

Outside, Minwoo is yelling at Youngmin for locking him out of his room and swearing how he will burn his bed sheets if "those ing rabbits" do it on his bed - which they did. (For three straight hours, much to Jeongmin's delight and Kwangmin's aching bum.)