five.

From Girl to Guy

 

 

Five.

 

 

Morning finally came after a day of chaos that took over yesterday. The girls are in the middle of preparing for their fourth album and Korean comeback after tons of activities about promoting in Japan. It was Sunday and unfortunately for the girls they had a dance rehearsal instead of a relaxing weekend.

Just like always the maknae was the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes and rubbed it with her fists, trying to adjust her vision into a clearer one. Once she was fully alive and conscious, the bright rays of the sun that passed through the window curtains shone upon her fresh innocent face. 

Aaah, I love the morning sun.

But once she moved she suddenly felt a weight over her stomach. She looked over and was surprised to see an arm wrapped around her waist. It would have been normal for her if it was one of her female unnies. 

But then again...it wasn't.

"KYAAAAAAA!!" 

Seohyun's voice rang so loud that it can be clearly heard from outside the door. The maknae's sudden outburst caused the other figure on the bed to jolt up from her sleep. The youngest of the group did not waste any time and quickly pushed the figure off with a hard force, causing that person to land on the ground with a loud thud. 

The door bursted open, revealing six stunned girls standing outside with a guy on the middle.

"What's going on in here? Seohyun, are you okay?" The guy with the reddish hair asked. Seohyun became puzzled all of a sudden and wondered who the short-heighted man was. But then her memory struck and the past events of yesterday came flooding in her brain like a rewind.

"Oh..." The maknae's lips formed into a circular shape before it shut close. She looked at the half-conscious figure lying on the floor, a soft groan of pain escaping its shattered lips.

"Uggh..That hurt so bad." Yuri whimpered as she held onto her aching back. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon quickly helped the tan guy to get up from the carpeted floor and settled him on the bed. 

"What happened?" Taeyeon asked once more, crossing her arms over her chest. 

Yuri scratched the back of his head and looked around the room with unfamiliar eyes. "Where am I? How did I end up in this room?" Her question was ignored and all the other girls landed their gazes upon the youngest who was shyly fidgeting with her hands. 

"Uhmm.." Seohyun pursed her lips a little. "Once I woke up I was shocked to see Yuri unnie lying beside me. That's the reason why I screamed."

The girls then snapped their heads back at Yuri. "You slept with maknae last night?" Taeyeon questioned in disbelief as if a truck had suddenly hit her.

"I-I did?" Yuri had no single clue. And before they could even blink their eyes, the second maknae of the group suddenly rushed in and grabbed the poor defenseless black pearl by the collar. Yuri's eyes widened as Yoona's doe-eyed ones pierced through her soul through its daggering stares.

"You slept with Seohyun last night?" The drama queen questioned through gritted teeth. "Yuri unnie, have you forgotten that you're no longer a yeoja?"

"Im Yoona, calm down." Sunny exclaimed, trying to pull the younger girl away from the stunned Yuri.

"I didn't sleep with her!" Yuri yelled as she tried her best to escape from the doe-eyed girl's wrath. "Oh actually I did,- but not in that kind of way! I woke up in the wee hours of the morning and drank a little, and then maybe I've mistaken maknae's room to be Sica's which is why I got in and slept on her bed!" After her breath-taking explanation, Yoona finally calmed down and slowly releases her unnie from her tight grip.

"You drank beer last night?" Taeyeon glared at the kkabyul. 

"A little." Yuri mumbled under her breath. "I was a little bit frustrated at that time and had no other choice but to release my stress."

Sunny stood forward. "Hold on a second, I'll get back to you on your explanation. You mentioned that you've mistaken Seohyun's room for Jessica's. Does this mean you intended to sleep with Sica?"

Yuri gulped. "T-That's not what you're thinking! Sica and I always sleep together!" She stated in a defensive kind of way.

"But in this situation it's different Yuri-ah." Sooyoung sighed out softly. "You're already a guy, you're not supposed to stay in one bed with any of the members. What if something happens?"

"Pssh, stop spitting out nonsense. Nothing will happen because nothing is between me and Jessica. We're plainly just friends and nothing more than that." Yuri cleared out, total indenial look appearing on her face. She had no idea that the ice princess was right outside the door and was heard her complete statement.

"But we're not the story here!" Yuri quickly glanced at Yoona's way and pointed a finger towards her. "You! How could you be so furious that I slept on the same bed with Seororo! Does this mean you have feelings for her?"

"A-A-Aniyo!" Yoona stammered idiotically. "I was just purely concerned for her! You know how she's the youngest and her pure innocence is something worth protecting for." 

"Guys let's not argue right now, 'mkay? We've got to prepare because any hour soon manager oppa will arrive and will see these two in their unbelievable states." Hyoyeon clapped her hands and motioned the girls to exit the room. "Now stop lazing around and prepare yourselves for our upcoming doom."

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hi girls."

"Annyeong hasseyo manager oppa!!!!!"

 

A man in his mid thirties entered SNSD's dorm and was surprised at the energetic greeting that he received from the girls. He smiled warmly at them and hanged his coat and properly left his shoes by the door before entering the premises. The girls followed him around and they all settled at the living room.

"You're all early today huh." He grinned at each and everyone of them until his cheeky smile faded away when he noticed something. Sooyoung and Sunny glanced at each other worriedly, thinking that their manager had probably noticed it. "Hold on a minute...Did you guys change your floor carpet?" 

Sooyoung and Sunny both heaved out heavy sighs of relief.

"Yeah we did. After Sooyoung had ruined it with her food." Hyoyeon glared directly at the shikshin remembering how Sooyoung spilled her chips all over her beloved carpet. 

The manager chatted with the girls for a while until something hit him. He finally realized what was missing after the past few minutes. 

"Where's Taeyeon and Yuri?" He asked. The room suddenly fell quiet, nobody dared to say a word. All of them had their hearts beating fast. But since Sooyoung was the leader for the meantime, she knew they had no choice but to go on with the plan. 

"Doowok oppa~" Sooyoung called out in such a sweet manner as she sat besides the guy and gently tapped his shoulder. "There's something me and the girls are wanting to tell you."

Doowook stared at Sooyoung and then at the girls. "What is it?"

The seven members looked at on another and braced themselves for what they expected to come. It's gonna take them a lot of effort in explaining..

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

After a chaotic moment with their manager, the group finally went on their way and proceeded towards the studio where they always held their dance rehearsals and practices. Their dancing studio was located at the 3rd floor of the SMent building. It was easy for Taeyeon and Yuri to disguise themselves as bodyguards. 

As they were walking across the hallway, Hyoyeon and Seohyun could not help but to steal a glimpse at their manager. The poor guy looked as if he'd been hit by a tornado or something. It seemed that the two members' supernatural transformation was a lot for him to take.

"Doowook oppa, gwenchanayo?" Yuri whispered towards him. The manager quickly shifted away from her and only gave her a silent nod in reply.

Meanwhile Taeyeon was walking right behind Tiffany at that time. She could not stop herself from urging to hold Tiffany's hand. She felt a little bad that because she was a guy now, she's not able to make any single skinship towards her girlfriend. Taeyeon's lips formed into a pout as she lowered her head slightly. 

But she was surprised once Tiffany suddenly stopped walking and pulled her off towards a small closet. 

"Fany-ah! What do you think you're doing?" Taeyeon hissed as she felt the younger girl's body press against her as they squeezed themselves inside the small-spaced room. 

Tiffany just gave him a breath-taking smile before tiptoeing to give her a small chaste kiss on the lips that seemed to linger inside of her forever. "Just this once. I missed your kisses a lot." Tiffany whispered huskily against Taeyeon's lips before pulling away. Right before the stunned leader could even react, the mushroom winked at him before quickly leaving the closet. 

"Wow.." Taeyeon's mouth was left open in awe as she let her fingers graze against her burning lips. "She's so amazing."

But that gave her the sign that sooner or later there's going to be a lot of urging to be stopped.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The girls entered the dance rehearsal studio and was greeted by the choreographer who was a young woman in her late twenties. She bowed towards the girlgroup and the girls did the same polite manner. 

"Okay girls, shall we start our practice?" The choreographer, Park Chaerin, clasped her hands together and smiled delightfully towards the seven members. 

"DEH!!" The girls answered back in the same delightful manner. But then a frown suddenly crept upon the choreographer's face. 

"Where are the other two members?" Chaerin questioned once she noticed that the presence of the leader and Yuri weren't there. Yuri and Taeyeon, who were both standing at the end of the room while putting on their bodyguard act, looked at each other and exchanged glances. 

"They're not here. They'll be absent for a while due to uhm.." Sooyoung could not think of anything which caused her voice to trail off.

"..Family issues." Yoona finished for her and the two shikshins gave each other encouraging smiles. 

"Forget about them, let's just do this rehearsal so that we could go home early." Jessica suddenly spoke up all of a sudden, her ice princess aura finally kicking in. Sometimes Jessica could be so straightforward and blunt, but it wasn't normal for her to be this silent and hot-headed. It seemed as if something was bothering her. 

What's wrong with her? Yuri eyed Jessica carefully and did not take her eyes off the gorgeous foreign gal. She was certain something wasn't right and she was going to figure out sooner or later.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Annyeong hasseyo my dear readers! I apologize for updating SO late. We've been out of town for a vacation and I wasn't able to find time to update this fic of mine. :((( MIANHEYO!!! 

Anyways, this chapter isn't as funny as the previous ones. LOL But I guess I'll really add some humor to the next chapter. And to those waiting for manly im choding and choi shikshin, just wait and they'll come SOON! I assure you. ;-) 

Thank you once again for the all the loving support that I've received! I know I can't thank each and every one of you individually, but I hope my 'SARANGHAE' would be enough to return my love for you guys! (P.S. Thank you to those kind readers who greeted me a happy birthday :D)

See you soon on the next chappie!

-Ticking out- (tictax)