one.

From Girl to Guy

 

One. 

 

 

 

"What the--"

 

She woke up, feeling that certain pang of headache that welcomed her in her moment of awakening. A groan of disapproval escaped her lips as she struggled to lift herself off the comforting mattress where she always slept. As she sat up, she used one hand to grab onto her head trying to at least soothe down the slight pain she's feeling. 

Wait a second.

There was something odd about her today. Other than wearing the same clothes she had worn last night after their performance, Taeyeon noticed that her body was rather a lot more heavier than before. She scratched her tangled hair and shook that thought off, probably thinking that she lacked too much sleep. But as she tried to get off the bed, she could still sense the heaviness inside her. 

What the hell's going on with me.

She began wearing her slippers but her eyes almost popped out of its sockets once she saw how her pair of feet grew. It looked very very different from what she could remember and as far as Taeyeon can see it, her feet does not look very feminine like. 

She took a deep breathe and closed her eyes for a while. It must have been the pills that she took last night which is what is causing her to have a unprogressive mind today. She's probably imagining things, thinking that she's heavier and that her feet looks like a man's. 

Taeyeon then proceeded on doing her daily routine activities. It was a Saturday and the girls were fortunate enough to have their day offs. She wore a bathrobe around her but was surprised to realize that the clothing was not fitting her. Taeyeon struggled to wear the robe but it failed once the fabric tore into half pieces. 

She was left wide-eyed.

O-kay. I guess that's a bit odd too. I just bought this bathrobe a month ago and it fitted me perfectly well! I don't remember gaining any weight..

She sighed and threw the piece of wrenched clothing across the room. Her 'manly' feet then dragged her towards the small bathroom. Taeyeon still had her eyes half opened and half closed, which is why she could not be able to see her surroundings clearly. It also did not help that she wasn't wearing her contact lenses at that time.

But once she came face to face with the mirror, she knew what she was witnessing is something definitely not normal. 

"Oh my God!!!"

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon paced back and forth inside the bedroom. She made sure that the door was locked because she did not anyone to walk in and would see her in this state. 

Adrenaline was rushing through her veins and it seemed that her brain was going to explode anytime soon. She pulled on her short hair and is still experiencing the shock of what has welcomed her in the mirror. She had no idea how it happened, how it happened to her. She wasn't even sure if she's fully awake or is still sleepwalking in her dreams.

This isn't happening.

She bit her lip and clenched her fists, not knowing what to do. But then her brown orbs had lowered down and saw the flat chest she's having. Women are known for having two mountains on their chests but Taeyeon is seeing no mountain. Her chest is perfectly flat and there is no sign of any ies.

She grasped onto her hair, which used to be shoulder-length and curvy but not it was a boy-cut and it didn't even reach her ears that much. 

But the worst thing was, she lowered her hands and stopped it right at the center of her legs. A woman does not have a bulge in their center right?

Then why is there a bulge?

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" Taeyeon screamed out of frustration. But what frightened her even more was that her voice wasn't that of a female's. It was definitely of a male's. But it still had that certain vibrato on it like it always used to have.

She slapped both of her cheeks and blinked her eyes continously. Taeyeon wanted to make herself believe that this was just a dream; a nightmare which she could not manage to escape from. These kind of things are way impossible to happen yet why and how did she turn into a the opposite being of a female?

Taeyeon had turned into a man.

A damn good-looking man at that.

When she faced the mirror earlier she was surprised to see perfectly chiseled jawlines, ruffled short hair and a pair of biceps that looked worth to be drooling for. Taeyeon almost looked like her older brother, only better. 

"This..This can't be happening to me!" She hissed under her breath, afraid that someone outside might hear her voice. She rolled her eyes and dropped herself on the bed, burying her chiseled face against the fluffy pillow.

This is just a dream. Just go to sleep and when you wake up, things will go back to normal.

But going back to dreamland got cancelled when all of a sudden, a loud ear-piercing shriek was heard coming from outside. Taeyeon quickly got up to her knees and was about to dash out the door, but remembered that she was not in her proper self anymore.

The yellings continued and later on multiple voices could be heard coming from outside her bedroom door. 

What is all the chaos about?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Oh no..Oh no no no."

 

Yuri had seriously thought that she was losing her sanity. She slammed both of her hands onto the sink and stared bewilderingly at her reflecion on the mirror. She could have admired the handsome human being that was staring back at her only if that handsome human being wasn't her. 

"Who the are you?!" She was filled with mixed emotions; horror, disbelief, but she still managed to adore herself for looking so damn good. 

But that wasn't the point right now. The night before she'd had a peaceful sleep being the female Kwon Yuri but now she barely recognizes herself anymore. It was like she had entered her soul into another being's body. Her hair was no longer long black raven locks but instead it was cut short, so short that it made her look like a guy.

But I really am a guy!

She roamed her hands freely around her body. It would be totally awesome for her to be able to touch a man's body for the first time but this is not the right time to be amazed right now. She's transformed into a guy for goodness sake! This is not an ordinary surprise that could happen to anyone. 

Her s. Gone.

Her soft cheeks. Gone.

Her 'you-know-what' was also gone and was replaced by something BIG.

But at least her abs were still there and it looked even a thousand times better.

"Oh what the hell! Get a grip of yourself Yuri!" She yelled at herself, surprised at the male voice that had escaped . She sighed and slammed her head against the wall, trying to think of a possible reason for this to happen to her. 

She knew she wasn't dreaming for everything looked and felt so real. It would be terrible to lie to herself even if she knew that everything that is taking over is all reality. 

*knock* *knock*

"Yuri-ahh~"

Uh-oh. Here comes trouble.

"Yah Kwon Yuri!"

Tiffany's loud voice can be heard all around the dorm. It was her voice that always brings the other eight up awake from their deep slumbers. No matter how much of a heavy sleeper Jessica is, Tiffany's blasting voice can cause her to stirr in her sleep. 

"Yuri!" Tiffany called for the third time already and she did not sound as sincere as before. "What's taking you so long in there?" Her fist banged continously against the wooden door. 

The now tan guy, took a deep breath and tried to gain her composure. She can't be letting herself break down just because of what's happening to her right now. She had to face this and there's no turning back or else everything will just get worse as it already is.

"Y-Yeah?" Yuri tried her best to sound as girly as he could. But is wasn't easy. "I-I'll be right out in a minute!!"

Tiffany on the other hand, furrowed her eyebrows together. Something was bit wrong and with her strong senses, it was easy for her to notice. She pressed her ear against the door and asked again.

"Yuri, are you okay? You sound a bit...weird." 

Yuri pursed her lips and ruffled her hair violently. This girl was not making things easier for him.

"I said I'll be out in a minute!" Her voice sounded a bit more girlier, but unfortunately it cracked in the end. She quickly cupped a hand over before she could even say anything else and that would only cause Tiffany to grow even more suspicious of her.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany waited for her to answer but received no response but a faint 'yes'. Shrugging her shoulders, she then walked away and made her way towards the living room.

Yuri heaved out a huge sigh of relief, with her ear pressed against the door. She could hear Tiffany's footsteps fading away and now she was finally left alone to fix her problem.

But what can I do? I can't just go out and let them see me like this.

If she does, she'll probably get a good beating from eight girls. Each and every single SNSD member knows how to defend herself from a man or any ert. Once they catch a glimpse of Yuri around their territory, it will mark the end of her life. Yuri wanted to defend herself from them and wanted to tell them the truth.

But...how?

Yuri was too engrossed with her thoughts that she did not notice that the bathroom door was unlocked. Without her being aware, the doorknob twisted open and a sleep-walking figure started entering the small cubicle.

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Came out the dolphin-like scream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued. ;-)