Chapter 2: First Encounter

내가 왜? Why Me?

 

 

*Incheon Airport*

Driver: Welcome back, Agassi!

GaYeon: Neh, Ajjushi!

Driver: Please get in the car for now. I will get your luggage ready later. Mr. Kang said to bring you to school immediately.

GaYeon: Now? How about our house? Oh! I forgot that they always stay at school like forever!

*30 minutes later*

Driver: We’re here, Agassi. Mr. Kang is waiting for you in the Principle office. It’s on the 2nd floor. Do you need me to guide you there? It’s quite big here.

Gayeon: It’s ok, Ajusshi~ I can go by myself. Thank you!

~~~~~~~

You were walking on the entrance of the school and looked around which way leads to the 2nd floor when you noticed a big crowds blocking your way. You didn’t want to know what’s happening. You just wanted to find your way to meet your dad when there were girls blocking your way roaming about the crowds.

Girl 1: Are they fighting again?

Girl 2: Looks like it is! Who do you think will win this time?

Gayeon: Er…Excuse me! Coming through~ ^^

Without listening to you, the girls kept going.

Girl1: I bet 10, 000 won for L oppa!

Girl2: 20,000 won for L.joe oppa!

GaYeon: Ah-Hem! Excuse me. I need to go~ -_-+

Girl1: OMG! I can’t stand L Oppa’s expression! It’s just so HOT! Otteoke!

Girl2: Heol! It’s nothing compared to L.joe Oppa’s smirk! I’m melting!

Gayeon: YAHHHHHHHHHH! I SAID MOVE THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY!

With that, all eyes were starring at you in with a shock on their face and automatically made their way for you to walk through.

To save your dad’s face & image, you tried to calm yourself down and smiled again while walking through the crowds nodding your hand as a thank-you until there were 2 more statue-like tall (and handsome) boys who were having a starring contest (?) blocking you, AGAIN!

GaYeon: Excuse me. May I go through? -_-++

L & L.joe were still starring and ignoring you.

That’s it! You couldn’t hold it in anymore! Bam! You pushed both of their foreheads and knocked them together making them scream out in pain and looked at you as you were walking away mumbling to yourself with the a who-the-heck-is-that-girl-like expressions on their faces.

Gayeon: Aish! Those bastards! Don’t they have anything better to do? And where is Appa, anyway!

L & L.joe : o_0? Who’s that chick?