Chapter 1: The Return

내가 왜? Why Me?

 

*Phone ringing*

Phone Convo:

Ga-Yeon: Hello?

Mr.Kang: It’s me, my baby! I need you to return to Korea NOW!

GaYeon: Oh, Appa! what’s wrong?

Mr.Kang: No time to explain! Just come or I’ll die of waiting now. Please baby! Bye!

Teeettttttttttttt

Gayeon: Aaaaappa?

 

*2 Hours later On the plane*

Flight attendant: May I help you, miss? Do you need anything to drink?

Ga-Yeon: No, thanks. I think I just need a small nap.

Flight attendant: Ok, Help yourself.

Can’t believe I’m flying to Korea after 13 years of living my happy life in Australia since my grandfather passed away. My parents had to send me to Australia to live with my aunt because of their business matters in Korea. They both are the principles of 1 of the most famous boy high school called JK High. With his lightening-like phone call this morning, I had to rush back without bidding goodbye to my lovely auntie and friends either! Aish! I wonder what the hell is going on that I have to leave like this! I wish I have nothing to do with their school problem!

No one’s Point of View

After the rush flight and thought, GaYeon then fell asleep and here comes the flashback..

-FLASH BACK-

JK High School came from a combination of 2 famous boy high schools – Jang High and Kang High. The two schools were known as the top schools in Korea for its outstanding achievement for high-class students. However, they were also rivals for generations to become the best one (well, that’s what the students think it is!) while the principles of the schools are close friends. Fights and various kinds of competitions occurred almost every day that both school owners decided to tie the knots and combine the schools into one called JK High; however, it wasn’t as easy as what they thought it would be! The situation between the boys were worst than before as they faced each other everyday in same school.

Early retired, the principle decided to hand the school to the new married couple a.k.a GaYeon’s parents.

-END OF FLASHBACKS-

 

 

~~~~

Sorry for the first short ever chapter. Another update soon! Bbyong!