Chapter 6: President Recruitment!

내가 왜? Why Me?

Attention! All students must gather at the meeting hall in 15 minutes after the last session. There will be an important announcement. Thank you.

The sound of the announcement echoed in the whole school asking for students’ attention. Students were curious what it was about and rushed to the meeting hall within 5 minutes after they finished their last session.

*At the meeting hall*

“Attention Students!” Mr. Kang (your dad) held the mic and secretly left a smirk at you. “The school has gathered you all here because there will be an election to choose a new president for the girl’s dorm. Since we have just allowed female students in, we need to find a president so that the dorm will be under control and make sure that the students will obey the rules. So if anyone volunteers to join, please raise your hand!”

 

~~After Five Seconds of Silence~~

 

“Ok. You leave me no choice! I’ll just have to select one of your names in this box. There are top ten female students in this box and the person with the name that I pick will become the Girl’s Dorm President.”

After finished the speech, Mr. Kang put his right hand in the orange box and picked out a small piece of paper. After reading the name, he let out a satisfied grin on his face and announced “So, the president of the Girl’s Dorm this year goes to…. KANG GAYEON!”

Everyone except your dad let out a surprised look on their faces and turned to your direction. No, dad! Foul play??? Come on!

“Wait! Kang Seonsangnim!” A female student rose up her hand and protested “How can you just pick like this? It doesn’t sound so fair!”

“I think so, too!” Another girl continued “She needs to prove that she has enough ability to be the president!”

“But according to her education record, she excels in every field! What proof do you want?” Mr. Kang defended letting the students looked at him in curiosity “Ww-well, we already looked at the students’ record before putting their names as nominees!” Whew! Almost busted!

“Having excellent education records doesn’t mean that she can be the president!”

Then why don’t we have a competition to test her ability?” L walked near the stage and smirked at you “We’ll see if she’s qualified enough to be the president.”

Looks like someone messes with the wrong girl! You doubt my ability?

Mr. Kang was flustered with the situation. His plan was about to be ruined!

“What?! But---“

“OFFER ACCEPTED!” You cut your dad and rose up your hand looking at L with a serious expression. People around you could feel the electricity line running between you and L’s glare Jirit jirit

“Hyung! Looks like that pretty noona will be in trouble.” Ricky said to L.joe pointing to your direction.

“I bet her leadership is strong, man. Ha! Looks like you’ll have another committee member beside L, huh?” Chunji teased L.joe and laughed.

“Looks like there’s gonna be an interesting competition coming.” L.joe said with a smile on his face.

“What’s on your mind?” CAP asked L.joe.

“The game wouldn’t be interesting enough unless we got involved in.”