Chapter 4: Introducing the 2 Gods

내가 왜? Why Me?

Next morning, you woke up and changed into school uniform with heavy steps.

Ey~ What kind of uniform is this!? I bet Dad’s the one behind this entire designing concept.

You thought as you looked at your reflection in the mirror and let out a deep sigh. You left your room after straightening your uniform and fixed your hair tying it all up.

Along the hall way, you noticed all eyes were starring at you and started whispering behind your back. You just ignored it and walk to the class while two cheerful girls were running and waving toward your direction.

“Wah~ Good morning, my Heroine! Are you going to class?” One of the girls came running and clinging on your arms like you’ve known each other for years.

“Er… Do I know you?” You asked after snapping out from the sudden friendliness “….and what’s with the “Heroine” thing?”

“Mollayo? Since your appearance at the crowds in school yesterday, everyone has started to talk about you on how you knocked our school’s top rank student’s heads that day” Another girl with gloomy face told you.

“Top rank students?” You asked

“Yes! They’re L and L.joe” The cheerful one continued “They are known as the god of Literature and Maths.” She continued “And you broke the record of touching, er.. I meant knocking their heads in front of everyone! That’s why you deserve to be called our Heroine!”

“Eh? Is it that serious?” That’s nothing compared to how I played with my friends in Australia… Pft..

“Of course!” Girl#1 continued “L is known as the God of Literature of JK High.

He is the president of Dorm B1 and was previously known as the leader of INFINITE club from Jang High School. He’s also popular with girls for his charismatic and cold attitude but he never gives them a look!”

“Wow~ So impressive, huh?” You hissed while walking to your class with the girls describing you the legends of the 2 gods.

“And his only one rival is no other than TEENTOP club’s leader, L.joe, from Kang High School and the president of Dorm B2 in JK High. In JK high, he’s the God of Math. Instead of being cold like L, he’s very outgoing and mischievous just like his other 5 members.” The gloomy girl stated.

“Wow! Both of you must be one of their fans, rite? Seems like you know everything about them” You said while looking at the number of your class.

“For your information, we are not their fans!” the girl continued “They’re more like our enemies. We tried to study hard to top the list, but because of them, we’re not even close”

“I see. Well, I think I gotta go to my class now. See you guys later!” You were about to leave when the girls asked you.

“What class are you going to, Heroine?” the girls asked

“Class 3-A” You responded “And my name is Ga Yeon. Not Heroine.”

“Kya!!! We’re in the same class! Let us show you the way!”

“And my name is Yurin” The cheerful girl introduced herself “And her name is Jimin” she pointed to the gloomy girl. “Nice meeting you, Ga Yeon.”

“Yeah. Me, too ^^!” You replied and all of you entered the class.

 

~~~~~

Finally, I was able to finish these chapters. How is it guys?

Please do subscribe and leave comments!
No Silent readers! hehehe