The ert Had Just...

He Loves Me, I Love Him Not

-MiSun's POV-

 

Oh my god, he’s leaving me alone with the jerk!

Could my day get any worse?

I can’t believe it, I’m going to be stuck for 1 ½ hours with this jerk.

                “I have to leave now, I will be back to check up on you guys!” Mr Lee said loudly before closing the door.

I nodded slowly.

This… is… going… to be total torture.

                “This is officially the best day of my life,” Jonghyun sighed happily as he slumped into his chair.

I rolled my eyes as I did my maths homework.

What an idiot.

                “Honey what are you doing?” The jerk asked as he leaned towards me.

HONEY?! WHAT THE HELL! FOR THE LAST TIME! STOP CALLING ME THAT!

I stopped writing and placed my pen down angrily.

                “Kim Jonghyun! Stop calling me honey!” I said coldly.

Jonghyun stared at me blankly.

                “Okay sure.”

I sighed and turned back to my maths homework and started to write again.

Urgh, did I do it again?

Maybe I shouldn’t yell at him next time.

                “Sorry,” I grumbled bitterly.

Yes, I’m sorry for yelling at you Jonghyun! You stupid baby.

Okay, I take that back as well.

                “It’s alright sweetie,” Jonghyun smiled leaning towards me and kissing me on the cheek.

I froze.

Did he just...?

Yes… he just did.

                “What the hell?!” I gasped wiping my cheek quickly.

                “What? I stopped calling you honey!” Jonghyun said scratching his head confusedly.

I stared at him in disbelief.

                “You just… kissed me on the cheek,” I said bitterly.

                “And so I did.”

I stared at him again in disbelief.

I was speechless.

Does this jerk know what he’s saying?

                “I can always kiss you somewhere else,” Jonghyun said as he smirked at me devilishly.

 I picked up my books and moved to the furthest side of the room.  

Stupid ert .

                “Hey why did you move?” Jonghyun asked from the other side of the room.

                “I moved away from you obviously!” I answered back.

                “Hang on! I’m moving to your table!”

WHAT THE HELL?!

                “No! No you can’t!”

                “Why not?”

                “I don’t want to sit next to you!”

There was a scraping sound of metal against tile and before I knew it the jerk had sat next to me. I slammed my pen onto the desk and glared at him. And instead of moving away with common instinct, he had leaned his head against his hand and gazed at me calmly.   

                “Kim Jonghyun, what is your problem?” I asked angrily.

No matter what I do to get away from him, he always follows me like some lost puppy.

                “I don’t really know, I’m just wondering why you hate me so much.”

                “Oh good, you finally let that thought out. Let me explain why I hate you. You’re a jerk, you’re cocky, you’re a show off, you’re a ert and you’re annoying.”  

Jonghyun let out a wimpy sigh.

                “Why are you so mean to me?” Jonghyun wined.

                “Why are you so annoying?” I asked.  “Go away and sit somewhere else, or I’m going to kick you.”

Jonghyun sighed and stood up, I ignored him and continued with my maths homework.

Finally, some peace and quiet.

And then the jerk just couldn’t stop annoying me more because he had snatched the pen I was writing with. STUPID, ANNOYING, JERK. I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

                “I know you’re trying your best to annoy me but you will have to do better than that. I can always use another pen to write you stupid jerk. You see my pencil case… my pencil case? WHERE IS MY PENCIL CASE?” I cried out as I rummaged through my bag and then the sudden realisation…

I looked up and glared at Jonghyun as he grinned at me holding up my pencil case.

                “Give it back now… before I hit you,” I growled as I stood up from my chair slowly.

               “Baby, I really want to give it back to you… but I just can’t,” Jonghyun teased as he walked off slowly away from me.

                “You… ,” I said as I followed him.

                “Oh… look at this rubber, it’s shaped as a dinosaur, how cute,” Jonghyun said as he picked out my rubber from my pencil case.

                “That’s it!” I cried out as I started to chase after him.

                “Honey, you seem to really like dinosaurs. Look, everything in here is all dinosaurs. Do you want a dinosaur toy for your birthday?” Jonghyun asked as he started to run away from me. We started to circle each other around the teacher’s table.

I blushed embarrassed.

                “Shut up! Give me… back my pencil case!” I panted as we both ran around the table.

                “Awww, my baby is blushing.”

                “You. Are. So. Dead,” I said as I climbed on top of the teacher’s table.

                “Honey, you might to grow a little bit taller,” Jonghyun smirked as he held my pencil case up in the air.

THIS STUPID JERK! WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?

                “Give it back!” I said jumping up and down trying to get my pencil case.

                “Jump a little bit higher.”

                “JERK!” I cried out as I jumped again to snatch it but he was holding it too high in the air.

And then it happened…

The worst thing imaginable…

I’m going to have nightmares of it for the rest of my life…

                “Give it back, you stupid jerk!” I said as I stood on his shoes and jumped up.

And just when I was about to reach for my pencil case, the jerk… leaned his STUPID head down…

And then before I knew it, our lips had touched.

This ert… kissed me.

He used the pencil case… to kiss me.

My… first kiss... WITH THIS JERK?!

                “What the hell?!” I said wiping my lips frantically… but nothing could be erased. The memory of it was still there in my head, the trace of warmth still present on my lips.

I stared at him horrified and he just… smirked at me.

There was only one thing left to do…

                “ERT!” I screamed out kicking him in the shins.

 

 

 

*****

I think before i say anything, i must apologize for making all you guys wait soooooo long for the 5th chapter. I am to blame for this because i didn't really inform you about my hiatus before-hand. So I'm terribly sorry for making you guys wait so long and about my long unannounced hiatus. I hope you guys will understand :)

Well anyways... 5th chapter. I wrote 3 versions of this chapter because i was just having this massive writer's block... and in the end I chose this version to post because the other versions seemed to forced. This version was a lot more humourous and cute. And i hope all you guys enjoyed it.

My hiatus is... well finally over... hopefully. So I'm going to be updating my fics like usual (every week).

I will be updating soon, hope to see you soon. 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!