Paper war with the JERK!

He Loves Me, I Love Him Not

-MiSun's POV- 

            

                “Your jerk is here! Did I surprise you?” Jonghyun asked smiling at me cutely.

Wait. Not cutely, that’s not how I would describe it.

Let me rephrase it again.

*Replay*

                “Your jerk is here! Did I surprise you?” The jerk asked giving me the ugliest smile I’ve ever seen in my life.

A few minutes ago, I was chatting happily with all my friends who I hadn’t seen for a long time. Well not really happily since Yuri had to bring up the subject of THE JERK. And do you know what happened next? The dinosaur-headed jerk, yes he has a name, Kim Jonghyun had crept behind my back and then… he kissed me. HE KISSED ME! On the cheek but… BUT HE STILL KISSED ME!

                “Wh-why did you do that?!” I gasped hurriedly wiping off the mark on my cheek.  

                “Sorry, I missed you so… I had to express my feelings,” Jonghyun smirked as he sat next to me.

                “You moron!” I said moving away from him. Jonghyun then moved closer until our shoulders touched.

                “I take that as a compliment,” Jonghyun whispered seductively in my ear.

JERK. MORON. ERT. DINO-FREAK .

                “You are the most erted outer-space alien I’ve ever met in my life,” I growled at him before jumping away from the bench to sit on the floor with Yoona.

                “MiSun is having a BF at the moment,” Key whispered loudly into Taemin’s ear.

                “What’s a BF?” Taemin asked puzzled.

                “A fit,” Key answered as he flicked a speck of dirt with a stick. “Oh whoops! I shouldn’t be teaching you bad language!”

                “Well I support JongMi all the way,” Yuri said loudly pointing to herself.

                “What. The. Hell. Is. JongMi?” I asked angrily at Yuri.

                “Oh! It’s the couple name we gave you two,” Yuri answered cheerfully. I gaped at her and slowly turned to look at Jonghyun who gave me a wink. I turned back angrily to Yuri.

                “No. No, no, no and NO!” I cried out but Yuri ignored me.

                “Ahhhs I love JongMi. Jonghyun and MiSun for the win!” Yuri said putting her arms up in joy.

                “JongMi sounds like a type of chicken,” Onew said randomly.

We all stared at him.

Awkward silence.

                “Onew is officially a member of the JongMi fangroup!” Yuri cried out giving a big clap.

Yoona, Key, Minho and Taemin joined in the applause to the clueless Onew.

                “MiSun, where are you going?” Yoona asked as everybody watched me stand up to leave.

                “It’s almost time for modern history class,” I answered as I walked off, I stopped when I noticed that Jonghyun was following me. “Why are you following me?”

                “We’re in the same class remember?” Jonghyun said smiling at me like an idiot.

Oh my god, I totally forgot. I have this jerk for my class.

Crap.  

Back at the benches…

                “So what do we do now?”

                “Go to class most probably.”

                “Ugh.”

                “What do we have?”

                “Modern history.”

                “OH MY GOD!” Key screamed out jumping off from his seat, everybody jumped with him. “THERE’S A MOSQUITO!”

1 Hour Later…

                “The impact of modernisation on Japan during the Meiji restoration was the modernising of the army and navy, education, communications and transport, new political developments and the shift from an agricultural economy to an industrial economy…”

Sigh, so sleepy.

Drifting…

Drifting towards the clouds… so fluffy… so white… so bright.

THUMP!

Oh wow, I had fallen asleep in class.

                “Owww…” I winced rubbing the pain away from my forehead.  

I looked around me, almost every student was either half-asleep or was fast asleep. Key was fast asleep behind an opened book, Yuri was secretly texting to Minho who was sitting behind her, Yoona was slowly nodding off to sleep and Onew was doodling cartoon chickens on his exercise book.

Hmm… where’s that jerk?

Oh there he is…

He looks very concentrated on something….

Could he be doing his work?

HAHAHA, that’s impossible. Kim Jonghyun, the kingka of Cheondong middle school doing his class work? That is too funny… but hmm… what is he doing? He looks like he is writing something…

Wait… what am I doing?

Am I OBSERVING the jerk?

URGH! What is wrong with me today?

I instantly look away from him to the window beside me. Ah, what a nice and beautiful scenery. I wish class will be over soon, my legs are aching to get outside. My thoughts are broken when something small flicks into my head. I look back onto my desk, it’s a small scrunched ball of paper.

I look around the classroom but everybody doesn’t seem to notice.

Ugh. What the hell.

I look down at the paper and peel it open:
 

MiSun, I love you!
 

WHAT THE FRICKING HELL?

It must be that jerk! Look at him, pretending as if he’s so innocent and naïve.

I get a pen out and quickly scribble over the writing:
 

MiSun Jonghyun, I love hate you!
 

I scrunch it back into a small ball and throw it at the jerk’s head. It took him a moment to realise that something had hit his big fat head. He turns his head around and smirks at me before reaching for the small piece of paper. He unpeels it and gapes shocked at the edited message.

I smile victoriously. HAHA, let the message BURN!

After a while I look back at the window, and then… something hits me again.

I look back onto the table, it’s the same piece of paper.

I unpeel it:
 

MiSun Jonghyun MiSun, I love hate love you!
 

I stare at the message with rage.

You stupid jerk Jonghyun, I see what game you’re playing.

I clicked my pen and start to write over the message again:
 

MiSun Jonghyun MiSun Jonghyun, I love hate love hate you!

End of story.
 

BAHAHA, Jonghyun you can’t win against me.

I throw the piece of paper back at the jerk’s head.

Victory for me, Lee MiSun!

I look back out the window again.

And then THE SAME PAPER LANDS ON MY HEAD…

WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS HE STILL THROWING PAPERS AT ME?!

I unpeel the same piece of paper that he had thrown at me:
 

MiSun Jonghyun MiSun Jonghyun, I love hate love hate you!

End of story.

Start of story.

MiSun, I love you!
 

Oh. My. God

This total jerk, this total annoying jerk.

I scrunch the paper and throw it hard back to his smug little face.

                “MiSun and Jonghyun, you can both share your love messages with each other at detention this afternoon,” The teacher said disinterestedly.

OH FRIGGING CRAP! 

 

 

 

 

*****

So guys how was this chapter? Finally some action coming on rights? kekekes, and LOL with Jonghyun and MiSun's paper fight, but they both got into detention ><"

Oooohs, i wonder what's going to happen in detention! hehes..

Btw I might be making a flashback chapter in the next update to explain MiSun's past and how she met Jonghyun and everybody.

Will be updating soon!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!