Back To School... UGH

He Loves Me, I Love Him Not

-MiSun's POV-

 

Sigh. It’s the new start of the school year.

Ugh. Another year of homework, assignments and tests.

Well on the bright side, I will be able to see all my friends.

And on the bad side, I have to see that stupid jerk.

URGH, can I please go back to the start of the summer holidays?

                “Good morning,” I yawned as I walked into the kitchen. A young woman was rushing back and forth in the kitchen, she was clearly in a hurry as she tried to pack her handbag and fix her hair at the same time.

                “Good morning MiSun. Morning Taemin,” the young woman replied hurriedly.

                “Morning,” Taemin said, his eyes were still half-closed as he trudged in the kitchen sleepily.

                “Toast anybody? I can make toast,” she asked as she opened the fridge.

                “It’s all about the coffee Aunt Lee,” I replied as I poured myself a hot cup of coffee.

I shot Taemin a cold look when he took the mug of coffee I had poured for myself. Taking another cup from the drawer, I poured myself another one.

                “It’s your first day at school, and I’m totally unprepared,” Aunt Lee said as she went through her handbag and took out her wallet. “Lunch money?”

                “Don’t you have a physics presentation today?” I asked as she handed me and Taemin a note.

                “I have a meeting with my physics supervisor at… now. CRAP!” Aunt Lee replied rushing out the kitchen at once. “I have to go! Have fun at school!”

                “Good luck!” I called out after her.

Oh I think I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lee MiSun, just your average looking girl and I go to Cheondong middle school. The orange haired boy sitting next to me is Lee Taemin, he’s my little brother and he’s a year younger than me. Although he’s very annoying at times, I still love him dearly.

                “Noona, are you excited to go school?” Taemin asked as he un-wrapped a bar of chocolate.

                “Err… why would I be?” I replied confusedly. “Could you please not eat chocolate for breakfast?”

                “Well, you’ll be able to see Jonghyun today,” Taemin smirked at me as he bit into his chocolate.

I coughed up the coffee that I had just swallowed.

                “For the last time! I do NOT like Jonghyun! He’s a stupid jerk!”

                “Noona, you know that’s not true,” Taemin snickered.  

I drank my coffee angrily. Whenever Taemin annoyed me, it would ALWAYS be about Jonghyun. Ugh, Jonghyun this, and Jonghyun that. I bet that jerk is teaching my brother to say all these things, just to piss me off. Yes, that’s definitely the reason.

                “Where are you going?” Taemin asked wide-eyed as I got up from my chair.

                “I’m going to school. Duh,” I replied rolling my eyes. I slung my bag over my shoulder, and headed out towards the door.

                “YAH! WAIT FOR ME!”

15 Minutes Later…

                “Noona, I don’t get it,” Taemin said while we were both walking towards our school.

                “What?” I asked grumpily, I was still annoyed at Taemin.

                “Well I don’t get why you don’t like Jonghyun. What is it that you don’t like about him?”

I sighed angrily at Taemin’s stupid question.

                “Taemin, you asked the exact question YESTERDAY!”

                “Yeah, well maybe I don’t get it. He’s popular, handsome, athletic, all the girls love him AND he can sing!” Taemin pointed out.

                “AND he’s a cocky, selfish show off who cares nothing else other than his looks and his clothes. He’s also arrogant and a complete flirt. Plus, he’s just a stupid jerk in conclusion,” I snapped back bitterly.

                “But I’m cocky, I’m sometimes selfish, and I’m a bit of a show off. Why don’t you hate me then?” Taemin asked.

                “Well you’re different! You’re my little brother!” I replied.

                “So if Jonghyun was your little brother, you wouldn’t hate him?”

I hate, hate, hate Taemin’s NEVER ENDING QUESTIONS!

“Taemin, please stop talking about Jonghyun. PLEASE! FOR ONE DAY! I beg you!” I pleaded as we neared the entrance to our school.

                “But not talking about Jonghyun won’t stop him from appearing at school would it?” Taemin smirked at me. And as much as I hated it, Taemin was right.

Jonghyun, I hope you catch a cold and not come to school today. Actually, I hope you get infected with some virus and not come to school, EVER.

Wait, I just sounded totally evil and selfish.

Sigh. Jonghyun, you stupid jerk, I take that back.

Let’s just hope I never see or hear you today. Yes, that would be the best.  

 

 

 

*****

 

So guys, how did you like the first chapter? A bit boring, right? This is more like a filler chapter, so hope you don't mind. And Taemin is MiSun's little brother, isn't that adorable? bahahas.

Will be updating soon~

See you in the next update

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!