Stuck with the jerk

He Loves Me, I Love Him Not

-MiSun's POV-

 

OH FRIGGING CRAP!

DID I JUST GET AN AFTERNOON DETENTION?

AT THE FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL?!

                “But… but Jonghyun was the one throwing the papers at me! Why am I getting into detention for this?” I cried out in disbelief.

Why am I getting into detention? That jerk was the one who started it!

                “Lee MiSun, would you like a second afternoon detention for tomorrow?” The teacher asked disinterestedly as he read the history text book.

                “No,” I muttered in defeat.

I slumped back onto the table. Looking out the window I sighed angrily.

UGH! This is your entire fault, Kim Jonghyun! You fat headed jerk!

And then something small hits my table…

A piece of paper.

I peel it open slowly and gape at the message:
 

Sorry MiSun! Don’t worry, oppa still loves you!
 

Kim. Jonghyun. You. Are. The. Most. Biggest. Jerk. I’ve. Ever. Met.

“Biggest jerk in history,” I muttered to myself bitterly ripping the message into a million pieces. I turned my head towards him and glared at him with all my hatred.

But Kim Jonghyun is this mentally retarded person who returns my glare with a huge smug smile.   

I bite my lip and look back towards the window.

Kim Jonghyun, I hate you! I hate you so much that I don’t even know the amount of hate I have for you because I hate you that much.

And god help me… I’m going to be stuck with him for one and a half hours after school.

GOD HELP ME!
 

At Lunch…
 

I swallowed all my hatred for that jerk with green tea ice cream.

                “Stupid jerk, ugh,” I muttered to myself as I unwrapped the wrapping of my ice cream.

                “Noona, aren’t you going to have lunch?” Taemin asked me worriedly.

                “No, I’m not hungry,” I replied spooning a chunk of ice cream.

Yuri and Yoona sat themselves down at our lunch table, they were both holding a plate of assorted meats and vegetables with rice.

                “Taemin, you wouldn’t believe what happened at modern history class,” Yuri said excitedly.

                “What?”

                “MiSun and Jonghyun were both passing love notes to each other. It was so sweet but they both got into detention,” Yuri said as she opened a bottle of water.

I nearly choked on my ice cream.

                “Yah Yuri! We were NOT passing love notes to each other!” I said defiantly.

Everybody snorted. Why doesn’t anybody believe me?!

And then somebody sat themselves next to me.

I groaned when I saw who it was.

                “Of course we were passing love messages to each other. Weren’t we sweetie?” Jonghyun smiled leaning close to me.

                “Don’t be such a liar. I wrote I hate you!” I snapped back.

                “I hate you means I love you, same thing,” Key sang out.

                “I agree with Key.”

                “Me too.”

                “Key knows love like he does with fashion.”

                “Omo, that is so true!”

I sighed angrily. Everybody teases me about being in love with Jonghyun.

WHICH I’M NOT!

                “Honey I’m sorry if I made you angry,” Jonghyun smiled at me cheekily.

                “You know you’re not sorry at all! And don’t call me honey, you can save that word for the many girls you play around with,” I replied coldly as I moved away from him.

There was an awkward silence after that.

Maybe my words were too harsh?

                “MiSun, that was not nice,” Yuri spoke up in a serious tone.

                “Yeah, Jonghyun was genuinely sorry.”

                “Look, you made him sad.”

                “MiSun, say you’re sorry to Jonghyun.”

I groaned in frustration.

                “Okay, okay! Jonghyun, I’m sorry, I take it all back,” I muttered not looking at him. I went back to eating my green tea ice cream.

                “Aww, Jonghyun’s smiling to himself!”

                “Oh my god, look at him, he’s so happy now.”

                “This is so cute.”

I rolled my eyes.

After School…
 

We arrived at our modern history class for afternoon detention.  

Mr Lee was sitting on his desk with a cup of coffee and a small plate of biscuits.

URGH! I’m hungry, I want to go home.

Hmm… maybe I could steal a biscuit from him while he isn’t looking?

I glanced at the jerk who was standing next to me.

Look at him, all cheerful and smiles. I bet he’s loving the fact that we’re stuck together for the next hour and a half since he can find more ways to annoy the heck out of me.

                “You two sit down please,” Mr Lee pointed us towards a table.

I sat at a table furthest away from Jonghyun.

                “Together please,” Mr Lee ordered.

WE HAVE TO SIT TOGETHER?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THIS IS TOTAL TORTURE!

I reluctantly sat myself next to him. I moved myself to the very edge of the table.

                “Both of you can get a book and start reading. You can also get out your homework and complete it. At 4:30, you guys may leave the school,” Mr Lee said as he drank his coffee.

I got out my maths homework  and a pen from my bag.

Well at least the teacher didn’t make us clean up the school or write lines.

And then came the death sentence from the teacher…

                “I’m going to leave you guys here for a moment. I have some work to attend to. I trust that both of you will continue to study while I’m not here? I’ll come back later on to check on  you.”

Oh my god, he’s leaving me alone with the jerk!

 

 

 

 

*****

Uh oh! MiSun is stuck with Jonghyun for the next one and a half hours! I wonder what's going to happen!

So guys, did you like this chapter... i think it was a bit boring. But oh wells!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!