"Cookie?" part III

Bubble Love

 

She accidentally bumped to a person in the train as she was trying to find her seat that was written on the ticket.

 

"Mi...mianhamnida." She spoke with a foreign accent while bowing, an old man just smiled at her continuously bowing a few more times like she did an unforgivable mistake. Obviously what happened earlier effected a bit much to her every single action. She even bowed to a 10 years old kid when she finally found her seat that was right next to him.

 

"Annyonghaseyo." Tiffany greeted with a smile. Instead of greeting back, the kid just stared weirdly at her.

 

"Ahahaha" She faked a laugh to maintain her politeness while sitting down thinking why the kid was alone without his parents. It didn't take long to answer her silent question as the kid stood up on his seat and started whining to his mother carrying a baby sitting just behind her. The mother stood up, calming down her older kid after giving Tiffany a smile.

 

Tiffany would never mind if the mother asked to change their seats, but it didn't look like the mother wanted to do so. Instead, she just warned her child to just sit without moving. Tiffany knew it by looking some hand gestures the mother gave in their conversation. Surprisingly, the kid sat down without much objections, although his lips were still pouting. The mother must be threatening him something before going back to her seat.

 

Tiffany gets really excited when the train started to move. She mentally thanked the mother for stopping her older child whining as she started studying her tourist manual and map without any disturb. But the peace moment didn't last long, she heard the kid started making noise again after 30 minutes. She tried to ignore him until a finger from behind tapped on her left shoulder. Finally the mother asked if she didn't mind to rotate their seats one eighty degrees allowing a face-to-face position as she couldn't move a bit, afraid waking up her little one sleeping in her embrace. It took a few minutes for Tiffany to understand, she was more excited then to know her seats position-changing leads her near the window. But her smile soon faded cause it also leads a face to face a certain person that was sitting right beside the mother....

 

Oh my gosh, it's her!!! She thought in fear.

 

It was too late to notice the scary angel's presence when their seats were on half way rotating. Tiffany couldn't say no and the fact that she didnt know how to explain to the mother either.

 

The world is just too small

 

The brunette was sleeping peacefully with head leaned to the window. Should or shouldn't Tiffany feel relieved for that, knowing the girl could wake up anytime soon if the kid still making noise. Although she never denied it was more enjoyable looking at this angel than looking at the view outside the window. The brunette was too beautiful for her eyes switching to other things.

 

Before the brunette wake up, it was a chance for Tiffany to do something. She opened her backpack finding her camera, captured a few of the sleeping brunette's pictures. And when she was about to take a few more, that noisy kid whined again asking for something, she gulped preparing herself for the worst as she saw the brunette moved her head a bit. Lucky, it didn't wake her up. Tiffany wondered if the brunette was a sleepyhead or she was just too tired.

 

She sure can sleep in such a noisy train like this, cute personality.

 

 Tiffany just smiled, eyes never leave the sleeping princess. She thought of what happened earlier as she recalled the last sentence from the brunette, it was the first thing to do once she got in the train, checking on her dictionary. From there, she knew the brunette didn't want to see her again, and there was no need to explain it was just a misunderstanding, they were strangers after all, the chance of ever see each other again was none. But now she has to think hard on how to explain, cause she thought it wasn't a coincidence they met again, they probably heading to the same place or one of them will take off the train halfway, it's just the fact they are sitting facing each other like this, she believes God forbid them to just being strangers. If they could just be friends, she would never ask for more at this moment.

 

She looked at her surrounding as she felt so quiet all of a sudden and found the kid already dozed off on his seat, he felt exhausted after whining too much, finally. As minutes passed, Tiffany fell asleep as well, slightly hoping the brunette will appear in her dreams.

 

 

***

 

 

"Mom, are we there yet?" Jessica stirred her eyebrows as she started to feel a little annoyed the way the kid asking the same question over and over again. Her eyes were still closed despite she was half fully awake. She shouldn't have nodded her head 2 hours ago, when the mother asked if she wouldn't mind letting 2 seats in front of her join them. She was too sleepy to think this would be the results with an annoying kid happily disturbing her sleep anytime he wants.

 

"In a few minutes, so just wait until next stop and we will be off, now keep quiet or you're gonna wake up your little brother." The mother ordered in a soft whisper. And Jessica thanked God for fulfilling her wish.

 

"Mom, that noona beside is weird." For some reasons, Jessica just knew the kid was pointing at her.

 

"She snores." The kid continued.

 

Hell! What the !

                                 

"She drolls too."

 

That's it! She opened her eyes and shot her trademark deathly glare straight to the kid in less than 1 mili second. It did terrify him, but unfortunately it wasn't as she expected the kid would start to cry. He accidentally swung his small little hand to the person sitting beside him. And Jessica felt like crying as she finally recognized the person who just woke up from her dreamland.

 

My god.... It's her....!!!

 

 

 

TBC