Revealing the REAL Ricky (Ricky's POV for this chapter)

RICKY & the BABYSITTER [ON HIATUS]

Ae Sook noona leave out the kitchen and walk into her room.
"ChangHyun-ah,noona will take a bath first..you stay quietly while watching TV,okay?"with her hand holding on some clothes and towel.I nodded, "Ne,noona,"continue with my acting as a good kid in noona's eyes.


Perhaps,I can debut as an actor from now on.Oh my,how good you are Yoo Chang Hyun in acting.The noona really into my acting right now.She's really thought I'm the good kid she keep thinking about.Well,the devil ChangHyun had been sealed for almost half of the day now.Its time to released it out and show her who am I.


I don't exactly understand what is omma and appa thinking.Why did they hired a babysitter for me.An absent minded babysitter ,a fool.I had done that a lot of troubles but shes still doesn't get it.Noona is really a pabo.Hey,come on,I'm a junior high now.I know to take care of myself.I can be independent.I don't want to be treat like a baby.I'm a grown up boy now.Wae?Wae?Wae?The only woman I need is only omma.I don't need any woman to look after me.I just want omma alone.Omma is the only one think that I'm good looking and she likes I'm in colorful clothes.I love omma.


Okay now get out from the cheesy cheesy words,it's time to have some fun with the babysitter noona.It's show time for me now.Time to show who I really am,time to show her who is the boss under this roof.I am.I am the boss of this house.This is my territory.Noona,welcome to my territory .You've gotta listen to whatever I demanded you to do.


Alright now,what's 'surprise' gift should I give to this noona as a welcome gift.Hurm....switch off the light of her bathroom?Aniyo,this is too lousy and old style.Next,uhmm....splitting the shampoo along her way out from the bathroom...?uhmm...this is not nice.,it could be dangerously.There's still a long way for her to be role in my little game here in my territory.I couldn't ended the game just like that.I should think something that mischievous,something fun,something more than a surpassingly gift,something enthusiastic and send shiver down her spine.Oh yes!it would be a lot of fun!Come one,Ricky,squeezed your big brain hardly and think something extraordinary.


"AHHH!!!"out of the blue a sound of scream come throughout from noona's room.I rush out to the room and eavesdropping ,hoping to heard something of what's going on inside.Eh,I'm not a good kid but I'm not a ert kid.I'm still an innocent kid.I know about privacy,I can't rush into noona's room like that.So,I just better eavesdropping outside her room.


"Eww...this is freaking me out ,why the hell there's rubber frog here...this is so so weird.This is definitely disgusting to get bath with this freaky frog in the bathtub..No Way!"some sound come out from the room.Oh,so noona isn't just look pabo but also insane.She talks to herself in the bathroom.Omma really hired a very ' GOOD' babysitter noona for me instead of the 'GOOD' word.But think of the good way,I finally figure out what I should do to this noona now.Oh yes!This could be really fun, to see noona's freaking out and scary-cat face.I can't wait for it.


I should go to find the 'main character' of this prank.He is the lead for this whole prank,oh no,this surprise gift,a welcoming gift.


Uhmm...I thought  it's here.Inside the wardrobe in the study room.Why there's not here?Where could it be?I scrubbing my back head and scanning around the study room to find the 'main character' of the surprise gift.As far as I can remember,omma seal it here a few months go because I used it to scare out my cousins before.It was extremely fun back then to see all their scary faces but also bad times.Omma scolded me for hour because I scare out all of my cousins.The meanie cousins blurted out of what I've done to omma and omma turned to me and giving me lesson for hour.After that,omma took the 'main character' from me and hide it,no it's more like sealed it forever.She didn't allow me to play around it anymore.For some reason,I certainly don't get it why people scare of that things.Not all people but mostly the noona,is it that scary?I think it's cute though.Isn't it will turn to be a prince once you kiss it.So,it's a good thing,right.Yet,the noona(s) all get freaking out by it.


:After an hour of searching:
Jajjal!!I finally found it.But...but...it's kinda messy right here though.Perhaps,I've to clean up the mess first.
I just group all the things that scattered on the floor together and directly put it inside the wardrobe back  without rearrange it and just close it up.Everything it's done.Its all back to normal again.
Done!It's just a piece of cake.Okay now,time to give this surprise gift to noona.
Just like I expected,old lady always take a long time in bathroom.Noona isn't coming out yet from the room.What a perfectly time to create my surprise gift for her.I put it inside the kitchen.And,back to the couch and watch TV again like normally.


The room's door creak ,"Ah,it's such a nice shower,"a different noona's figure stand in front of me with her wet hair and pajamas.It's....I got numb.
"Noona,you're stunning with the pajamas,"noona blushed by my words.Well,of course it's not stunning.Its ridiculous and lousy pajamas.Its just part of my act.


"Where are you going?"I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen.As I expected,noona will ask.


"Ah,I just want to have some hot chocolate...Do you want too ,noona?"I spotted of a shock and worry face from the noona's expression.She rush over to the kitchen.


"Noona will do it,ChangHyun .This is my job.You can go outside there and wait for it,"she grabbed the cup from me when I took it out from the cabinet's drawer.I had expected noona will come over to do it after she seen all the trouble I had created in the day.Well,I just do what she's told me to do.I just walk to the bar section and sit back at the bar chair to enjoy the show.The show will be begin from now on.


I saw her took out the chocolate powder from cupboard.That's the start of the prank now.Fall...fall...fall....YES!
"AHHHHHHH!!!Get the frog out of me!!!!YAHHHHHH!!!"noona is jumping like being possessed by a monkey jump over here and there while colse tightly her eyes and screaming crazily and loudly when she open up the cupboard and to get the chocolate powder and the 'main character ' fall into her arms.She swings it away after scream out loud.She definitely look so ugly.


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!"I laugh out loud at the babysitter noona's scary- cat face.This is totally entertaining.I should done it often.


"BWOYA?!?!"I still laugh non stop when I remember back noona's shock expression.Finally,the toy frog get off from noona.And, she turns to me with completely astonished face.She probably thinking that why is the angel kid earlier become the devil now?


"Yah!Noona,you should see your expression just now.Its totally DAEBAK!HAHAHAHAHA!"it's hard for me to stop laughing.My tummy hurt because I of laughing too much with noona's gag show entertaining.


"Bwoya!You mean this is all your plan?But..but.."she's stammering after a 'surprising gift' attack by the angel kid,"I thought you're a very good kid."
I giggled and laugh out loud again with noona's heart tickling words.Maybe ,if she is not a babysitter noona,she can take part of GAG CONCERT's comedian.She is more than qualified.


"Yah!Noona,you really thought I'm that kinda of kid.Im more than you thought of.From now on,I am the boss of this house.You have to listen to me because under this roof,it's my territory,"she probably got a mental broke down to see the angel kid she just met at the day had turn 360 degrees to a fully bossy devil kid.


"Bwoya?What is this suppose to mean?"I face palmed myself to see noona's confusion face.She is still confused of all of these.


"Noona,noona,noona.....don't you get it of who I am?you really don't know about me?"she shake her head.


"Yah,I'm Yoo Chang Hyun the troublemaker ...no one could stand of me except my parents and my family.A babysitter noona like noona being tease by me just like how I did to you just now until she got  crazy and stop working the day after that,"she shrugged and ask.


"Why did you do that?"I raised  my eyebrows.


"Because the only woman I needed is omma.I don't want anyone take her place.I just need her to look after me.I don't need any babysitter noona,"I explained.


But she seems no shock or anything change,"Noona will look after you no matter what for these 6 months.I won't give up on you.I will take this as my cautious on you by now for tonight 'surprise gift'.So,you will still see noona stay here until your parents return,"she just don't get it and what so funny of it that she smiled and do like nothing happen with returning to the kitchen and making the hot chocolate for me again.


"Here,"she handed a cup of hot chocolate for me but I rejected it.
"Aniyo...silleoyeo!Silleoyeo,noona,"I stomped my feet and back to my room while pouting the along the way.I slammed the door.Thrown my body on to the mattress.I able to make her shock but I failed to make her stop working.

No,I won't easily give up.I will do all of these again and again and troublemaking until she give up herself.
I don't accept anyone to look after me except omma.


CHAPTER 2 IS UP NOW!

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES,KAY BECAUSE I DIDNT EXACTLY RE-CHECK IT...

AND IT'S QUITE SIMPLE CHAPTER HERE...

MY PAGE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE MY PAGE...^^