A lunchbox

RICKY & the BABYSITTER [ON HIATUS]

The next morning,Ae Sook wake up early in the morning.Get ready to prepare a healthy breakfast for the little master to tuck in.Ae Sook think that a healthy breakfast for teens who in the middle of growing is the most important meal for them to start a brand new day.She had prepare a very healthy breakfast for Ricky.


Meanwhile,the little master still on his bed - still in his dreamland before the annoying alarm sound rang.Ti-Ti - Tit Ti-Ti - Tit Ti-Ti - Tit Ti-Ti - Tit.


Ricky reach his hand on the alarm and hit on it but return to his bed again while buried his face into the pillow again.Pulling up the blanket over his head and back to sleep again.


'Oh,chebal,My Lord Ricky,noona will listen to you.Please forgive noona,'Ae Sook begged while kneeling in front of Ricky who sitting like a boss with his folded arms.
'Hahahaha...It's too late to ask for forgiveness,'Ricky laugh evilly.'Niel,ChangJo,dragged this noona out from my castle.She is fired!'he added.Niel and ChangJo who appear from somewhere drag Ae Sook , one on the right while the other one on the left.
'No,Please..I beg you My Lord Ricky...'Ae Sook pleaded with tears while being dragging away by Niel and ChangJo.Despite of tearing and begging,Ricky laugh out loud and ignore Ae Sook and lift her being drag away by Niel and ChangJo.
'I beg you My Lord....'Ricky smile in his dream before the sound faded away and a noisy knocking door sound break his sweet dream.


*knock*knock* "It's me,Ae Sook noona.You're late for school ,"Ricky clogged his ears with his index fingers - avoiding the noisy knocking door sounds.Pulling the blanket over his head for a moment.


"2 more minutes for you,"Ae Sook walk away after that.its sound more peaceful now for Ricky.
Ricky got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom to wash  afterwards.he get changed into his school uniform and walk out to the living room .Just right then,a bright smile fling towards him ,"Morning,little master,"Ae Sook greet.


"Morning,"Ricky return the greet without any smile.He is still in the middle of sulking of what had happen last night.


"Have a seat,little master,"Ae Sook pull out the chair for him.


"Please discard the word of 'little' but just call me master.It will sound better,"Ricky take a seat but still complained.For today,Ae Sook will be a Miss.Yes who say yes to everything what Ricky said just o make him felt better after the last night event.Ae Sook doesn't want to have a cold relationship between Ricky and she try hard to make out their relationship.


"Ne,master,"she nodded.


Ricky had a dig in with his breakfast."Don't gobble your food like that ,you will get choke,"he eat greedily.


"Ok,I'm done.I've gotta leave now,"Leaving his seat and grabbed on his beg on the couch.Just before Ricky is about to turn the door knob,Ae Sook call out,"Jakka,"with a lunchbox on her hand towards Ricky."Igeo...your lunchbox,"he look at the lunchbox and look back to the noona and look at the lunchbox again.


"Bwoya?I'm not going to take this to school.Its too girly.Lunchbox only for girls,"Ricky refused of bringing along the lunchbox to school.His omma usually force him to bring lunchbox and while this time that his omma isn't here.He is trying to rebel while bullying the noona.


Ae Sook shook her head,"Ani,but this is Mrs.Yoo's order.She told me that you will have lunchbox to school everyday.Here,take it..Don't wasting the time,you'll be late for school already,"Ricky just took it even though he doesn't want to but it's an order from omma and he should just obey it.He slammed on the door hardly give  a shock to Ae Sook.However,she doesn't care of it because she knows this is what kid are like.

-at school-


"Annyeonghasaeyeo,"a voice of greeting came from behind when Ricky walk along the school hallway on his way to his classroom.He turn around and notice that his friend,Niel and ChangJo who follow by behind walking coolly to grab attention from the girls.ChangJo might look cool and mature but he is the maknae of their group,Teen Top and Ricky had been always mistaken as the maknae of the group while he is just the fake one.And,the fish alike guy is the two maknaes' hyung also their accompany for playing around.He talks a lot and he never stop talking once he starts .The combination between Niel and Ricky will make their group members get annoy because they never stop talking once they get together.They are more than boisterous but hyperactive whereas their energy never get fade.


"Ah,Niel hyung,ChangJo,Annyeonghasaeyeo ,"Ricky reply.Niel throw his arms around Ricky's shoulder.ChangJo just walk in the other side making the tiny one being the middle.Ricky looks like a little baby when he walks along with these two taller team.


"So,how's the babysitter,little baby,"Niel teased and gained a glare from the little one.He might look tiny but his anger is something.He could blown up anytime if someone activate his anger."Oh wow,wow,wow,cool down...I'm just joking,"Niel quickly clear things up before the little one blown up.


"So,you're really having a babysitter now?"the acting mature one start to get sound.


"Ne,and she is definitely annoying and stubborn.I had prank her last night but she still could stay up until this morning without any fear of me,"Ricky complained of his unsatisfied of Ae Sook noona.


"She must be a fool because who would still stay after being prank by the troublemaker,Ricky,"Niel never have a good talks.He always said something that add oil into the burning fire.Ricky glare at his hyung,he doesn't care if he is hyung because when he is in temper he will speak informally to his elders.


"Hyung,you better just cover your mouth for a minutes,"ChangJo suggest Niel to stop talking for a while.Niel quickly cover his mouth with his hand and doing a zipped mouth hand motion.


"Actually,that's what I think too .I thought I can get a rid of her when I prank her but she said that she will never give up,"Ricky get annoyed with the words of 'never give up' which Ae Sook said last night.
ChangJo tapped his frustrating friend's shoulder,"Come one,don't be gloomy.There will be another way of it.Maybe we can help you with it.To get a rid of your annoying babysitter noona,"ChangJo's words make Ricky felt better.He always understanding Ricky and help him to solve any problems.


"Yes,of course,ChangJo will help you out,little baby,"Niel pull away his hand from him and speak out.He never said something nice but adding oil into the fire again.


"Yah!I said I'm not a baby!"Ricky shout towards Niel.


"Yah!Hyung!Stop talking already,"follow by ChangJo who trying to put out the fire.


The school bell ring and everyone return to their own class.They all are in different classes.Niel who is 1 year older than them stay at the class at 2nd floor and ChangJo who is taking agriculture in the next 3 classes from Ricky's.


"Jalgayo,let's meet up during recess,"Ricky walk first and follow up with ChangJo and then Niel.The three split up and return to their own class.


When in the class,someone come over to Ricky.It's Ren the flower boy,the Go Mi Nam of the junior high school students from art class as same as Ricky."Hey,Ricky,I heard that you're having a babysitter with you now,right?"Ricky face palmed himself.
"Yah,how many people who know this exactly ?This is so annoying,"Ricky murmuring .


"I don't know but I just heard it from the sunbaenim just now,"replied from Ren."Anyway,it's a good thing to have a babysitter.They are caring and motherly feel.I have one as well before that but it's two years ago.So,just take it easy and don't think negatively about a babysitter,"Ren gives an advise before he gets back to his seat at the back which is just two seat away from Ricky but the same roll with him.


"Sunbaenim?"Ricky thoughts for himself."Who would know about it beside the Teen Top's hyungs?"squeezing his brain hardly to figure out the answer."I'm going to find out during recess.The hyung who betray me,"
The teacher enter the class and the class begin.


-During recess-
The Teen Top group gather together in their territory where they always hang out during recess or even escape class and stay there.


"Wow!"everyone got amazed by Ricky's lunchbox when he opens it up.It's so mouth watering and colorful with mixed veggies and meat.


"Can I have some?"Chunji the visual of the group ready to dig in to Ricky's lunchbox with holding a pair of chopstick.Ricky just nod and willingly to let ChunJi to have some of it."Go on." even push it towards Chunji.


"ChangHyun-ah,you're so lucky to have such a good cooker of babysitter noona,"ChunJi praise while his mouth still full with food.Ricky doesn't even care.


"So,is she good?"the blonde guy with spectacular who sit next to ChunJi interrupt while holding a soft drink on his hand.He is the rascal guy of the group.Its just a nickname for him because he act like one as he just return from California 3 years ago.He is more westernized right now .


"I don't know,"Ricky shrugged."Why would like to know that L.Joe hyung?Are you interest with her?"and that rascal guy name is L.Joe which is a nickname he had been given when he stay in California 3 years ago.A secret quick glare from ChunJi who is busy eating when Ricky ask as if L.Joe is interested with Ricky's new babysitter noona.
Chunji and L.Joe are the same age but different class.ChunJi is taking power voice class.Its just a nickname of it.It's a class which taken lesson of training the students of how to gain a powerful voice of singing.Meanwhile,L.Joe is in literature class due with his interest of compose his own lyrics.L.Joe want to compose a song for his future girlfriend in one day.These two are so close together not only because they are in same age but because they are having a bromance.Not gay but they are more like a brothers.L.Joe love skinship a lot and his skinship partner could be anyone of their group and these day he is hook up with ChunJi while ChunJi had misunderstanding it and right now he is thinking that 'L.Joe is mine and no one can take him from me.'Well,it's just for a  few weeks though when ChunJi find another pretty girl,he will forget about L.Joe soon because his hobby is looking for girls.


"Aniyo!I just want to know it.That's all,"L.Joe choke his coke with Ricky's shocking question.Ricky giggled with his hyung's reaction.Just then,something hit his mind,"Oh yes,do you know who spread the news around the school that Im having a babysitter noona?"ChunJi choke when Ricky come out a question like this.


"I'm sorry.I eat too fast,"ChunJi chokes more and act weirdly.


"Do you know about it,hyung?"Ricky turn to L.Joe and he shook his head and shrugged.Next,turn to Niel and ChangJo and the two also give the same reaction as L.Joe.


"How about you,CAP hyung?"the eldest among all of them and also the leader of the group.He had been sitting quiet since they gather together.So,Ricky is suspecting that CAP is the squealer.

"No,none of my business,"Ricky move closer and look into his hyung's tiny and smiling eyes which is quite informal to do it to the hyung."Jinjja?"Ricky move closer.

"Yah,Yoo Chang Hyun,show some respect to your hyung,"CAP growled , lose his patient and grabbed on the younger's collar and lift him up.It's just a small matter.They always did something like this.It's not a big deal.They often arguing and fighting with each other for almost 3times a day.And, that how they gain the name if Tom and Jerry of the group.

"Yah!Hyung,you don't have to be that big reaction if its not you,"Ricky struggle out from his hyung's grip.Sraighten his uniform after get  away from his hyung's grip."Aish.....then there's one more left ..there s no doubt that squealer is..."turn around to the pretty boy who gulping food nervously.

"YAH!Chunji hyung,it's you right....you squealer...."Ricky gritted his teeth while dead glare towards ChunJi who is now gettin worry and almost choke himself with his mouth full with food.

"*choke*Yah,Im you're hyung...don't be too no manners,"Chunji take a sip of water to clear his throat."What's more it isn't such a big deal to have babysitter noona ...It doesn't like you will lose of something if people knew it or could it be that you're really the baby just like how Niel said,"Chunji added while pull in Niel into the dilemma.

The innocent Niel turn to Chunji,"Yah!Hyung!What to do with me?Youre adding oil in to the burning fire now,"poor Niel who is just innocent with this.

"How many times I have to say that I AM NOT BABY and stop calling me BABY..I didn't ask for the babysitter noona ,it's my omma who hired her....I've been despicable with that noona but you hyungs still keep annoy me with it.You hyungs are the worst.Didn't give a hand but making it worse...What kind of hyung are you,"Ricky blurted and the two mental breakdown with what had comes from the maknae's mouth while the others just stay out of it.

"Yah!Yoo Chang Hyun!Don't be too over ...We are still you're hyung no matter how mad you are towards us,"ChunJi growled and he is totally in temper with his two arms place on his waist.

"Yes,Yoo Chang Hyun ,show some respect to your two hyung,"Niel interrupt when Chunji is talking.Ricky turn his back that facing his hyungs,ignoring what his hyungs said.

And another arguement start again between Niel and ChunJi,"Ahn Daniel,you too show some respect to me.Dont interrupt when I'm talking,"With a what-the- hell face ,Niel turn to Chunji.

"Bwoya?!What is it  to do with me again?!"Niel hates that ChunJi slanders him with something not making sense,with guts that Niel pointed his index fingers towards his hyung's shoulder and push him away.

"Aish,jinjja,"ChunJi gritted his teeth and tighten his fist .Meanwhile ,Ricky cut in,"Yah!you two are just the same...Nappeun hyungs,"he blurted and the fight start there.

Three of them quarrel    against each other by saying bad things about each other.Meanwhile the other three just sit bAck and wait for them to stop quarreling.CAP look at his watch that ticking ,counting the time of when his dongsaengs will stop all of the things.However,this quarreling things is different for the most of the time,it didn't end up just like how CAP expecting but continue after 3 minutes.Its his time to stop all the things as the leader of the group and also the eldest among all of the members.

"YAH!Cut it off!"CAP growled with his husky voice and everyone got stop."This is stupid and annoying.If I didn't know you three well I will probably had just leave out already,"the three lift their head down when the elder one is talking.Feeling guilty of what they had just done.Out  of the blue,Ricky leaps,"Ah,I know it now!"

"BWOYA?"the hyungs and ChangJo turn to him.

"let's do this again,Niel hyung,ChunJi hyung,"the hyungs look at him with  astonished in wonder what Ricky is thinking to have quarrel again after being complained by CAP with their childish attitude.

"YAH!Didnt CAP hyung just said no quarreling .What with you?Losing your mind?"Chunji groaned.Ricky shook his head,"Aniyo...CAP hyung just said he is getting annoy with us when we quarrel just now .So,it's much be work for Ae Sook noona too.She might get annoy and fired herself from being a babysitter,"genius Ricky came out another plan of firing the babysitter noona.

"OH!"everyone shaped their mouth with a 'O' by Ricky brilliant plan.


Igeo,Chapter 3...well the tittle it's kinda not suitable with the whole chapter right?I just couldn't figure out any name...so just let it be...btw,sorry for making all my subscribers waiting for so long....I'm digging deeply into my brain to came out this chapter....I hope you all will enjoy it...

thank you so much for subscribing....and do comment ,Kay....

jalgayo~ Y(^_^)Y