Ricky's evil plan

RICKY & the BABYSITTER [ON HIATUS]

"Are you sure we had to do this?It isn't good though,"Niel hold back on Ricky who is turn on the door knob.

"I'm more than sure,"Ricky push away his hyung 's hand from stopping him.

They had just reach at Ricky's house after school.Just like how had Ricky plan with the others,they would plan to kick out the babysitter noona with their so called evil plan.

However,the good boy Niel who is quite coward to do this.He keep tremble the whole way when they walk from school to Ricky's house .Keep on thinking whether they should do this or not.Niel is indeed a good boy who never get in trouble.He is just like the opposite of ChangHyun the troublemaker.Niel is way to good that he almost can get the 'GOOD BOY AWARDS'.To be honest,this is unbelievable for kids who around their age - Niel the good boy never get in trouble and he always obey of whatever his parents told him to do and not to do.The only negative behaviour of his is that he is way to talkative and hyperactive.People might think that he is a mischievous kid as he is so hyperactive and talkative.But he is just the opposite of what people would think he is.He is too obedient to be a kid that never disobey any parents' rules.And,this time of giving Ricky a hand to kick out his babysitter noona is making him to trembled and think twice and more if he should follow his friends to do it or not.

As Ricky open up the door,Niel seem like gone pale when he keep trembled and thinking of escaped from this so called tragedy.He stuck at outside and his legs got numb.Everyone  walk into the house when Niel stuck at outside of the house.Thinking of getting in or not.

"Come on,just come in,"CAP who walk right before Niel grab on the dumbfounded Niel who stuck outside.Pulling in together into the house.

"Hyung,what if I get in trouble after this?"Niel start his questioning behavior right now.Once he start asking,he will never stop.No way he could stop.

"Yah,we just stand out of it and it will be non of our business,"CAP who keep walking while pulling the questioning Niel along.

Niel nodded and have a little more calm down after what the leader had said.Yet,it's only for a seconds when Niel start to mumbled again.This kid definitely got mental breakdown when he find out to get in trouble like this.

"What if this babysitter noona is a devil and she told my parents of what I had done together with Ricky?"the younger one came out with meaningless thought.CAP just ignore him and continue to walk while still holding on him.The younger one keep mumble behind the leader,"What if I get grounded for a month after my parents find out what I have done?"CAP almost face palmed himself of why he being nice and pull Niel into the house.Why can't he just leave Niel behind and let him stuck at outside.

"Oh no!"Niel sudden 'oh no!' gives CAP a slight shock."Not a month ,maybe 6 months,it means half of the year..Oh no!"Niel is totally lost his mind now."No TV,No Internet,no video games,no cellphone,no music and more.My life will be meaningless without these..it's like living in cave,"the elder almost reach his temper.

"And..and...No ...just..no.."

"JUST SHUT UP!"CAP lost his patient because of the mental break down Niel.CAP gives a fierce glare at the younger one when he turn back to him.Niel widen his eyes and shut his mouth.And,keep walking ,following the others to Ricky's room.

"Ah,this is so cosy,"Chunji sit on the fluffy and round couch as they step into Ricky's room.Treating himself like in his own house with his legs flipped over .Meanwhile,L.Joe look around when they step into the room.Keeping look around until he notice a French style cabinet in sky blue color.He got amazed by the cabinet."Can I borrow these?"as expected that L.Joe isn't got mesmerized by the French style cabinet but the things inside the cabinet.

Inside the cabinet,it's all K-drama,English Movie,and other languages movies collection of DVD.L.Joe is a freak drama lover who love to watch any genre of drama or even movie.Horror,sci-fic,adventure,mystery,love any kind of it,it's all his favorite.He is as freak as Ricky.Yet,L.Joe is more freak than Ricky as he even memorized every scene in the drama and their conversation.Its like in paradise when L.Joe notice Ricky's collection of DVDs.

"Just take it...some of it I had watch but some of it,I don't want yet because its not so interesting,"Ricky just let L.Joe to take any DVDs he like.Apparently,L.Joe like every DVDs of it but as he is borrowing from Ricky and so he just take a few of it only.

"So,where's your babysitter noona?"ChangJo who sit on the computer chair blurt out while spinning around with the computer chair.

"No idea,maybe she is currently doing some house work.Just let her do it because after this she will be no longer be here,"Ricky out an evil smirk when he thoughts of his plan.

On the other hand,CAP and Niel are sitting aside on Ricky's bed.Niel just so unusual that he just keep quite after CAP told him to shut up right then.

"What's wrong with Niel hyung?"the caring maknae ask if his talkative hyung is alright or not.Its just unusual that the talkative Niel being Silent Niel.

"Maybe something stuck in his throat,"Chunji interrupt .

"Gwanchana ,hyung?"Changjo ask his unusual hyung.

"He is alright.He just thirsty that his throat gone dry and didn't talk much,"CAP help Niel to answer while the younger one just keep silent next to the leader.Niel knows that's he should be quiet in case his hyung got into anger again once he open his mouth.

"Shhh...I heard some foot steps,"Ricky who sticking on the door and eavesdrops outside his room - to make sure if the babysitter noona is outside right now."I think she is outside now."

"So?"The maknae ask.

Ricky open up the door and nod as a signal for others to start their plan.Niel and CAP just sit back and watch how's the younger one will be doing while L.Joe the freak drama lover still got amazed by the DVDs .Apparently,there's only Chunji and Changjo who will enrolled in Ricky's evil plan.

"Oh, you're back ,"Ae Sook turn around ,notice a door crack and saw Ricky walk out from the room.

Ignoring the babysitter noona and walk straight away with frowning and a strong aura came out from Ricky when he walk through the babysitter noona.

"Gwanchana?"Ae Sook notice Ricky's bad mood expression and try to ask what happen as part of her job to take care of the little master.

Still ignoring the babysitter noona ,walk straight to the kitchen and grab a cold drink from the fridge.The innocent babysitter noona following him with quite anxious expression.

"Tell noona what happen .Are you sick?Hurt somewhere?"Ricky ignored the noona before Ae Sook want to ask more-

"YAH!Let me off!That kid should show some respect to his hyung.How could he talk to me like that just now with that loud,"a sweet voice interrupt from Ricky's room.Ae Sook notice the voice and turn around - thinking that there's someone in Ricky's room.She headed to Ricky's room.

"Yah!calm down,ChanHee hyung ...he just a little kid,he is your dongsaeng...forgive him,"ChangJo who act to be the peace maker try to hold the mad ChanHee from getting beat Ricky.Ae Sook notice 5 guys in Ricky's room and the one she notice first is ChanHee and ChangJo who pulling each other.And,other three sit back silently.

"YAH!CHOI JONG HYUN!Let me go!"ChanHee struggle out from ChangJo - headed his way to Ricky with a strong aura.

Ae Sook is totally blank minded  with what is happen right now.She turn to the other 3 members who sit back quietly , the 3 shrugged.

*Ping*

Ae Sook storm out from the room when she heard a sound of broken glasses from the kitchen.She see the two fighting right now and even mess up the kitchen and broke some of the glasses.

"Yah!Keep your dirty hand off me!"Ricky shout out to his hyung who grabbed on his collar of his shirt.Lifting him up.

"Say 'sorry' and I will let you go,"ChanHee didn't let go of the younger one.

"NO!"Ricky push his hyung away,"I will never say sorry for someone like YOU!I didn't have fault!"

Their fight became even more tight when Ricky didn't even think he had fault.AeSook just stand stil watching the two fight and broke even more glasses when they knock the cabinet.More broken glasses on the floor.Ae Sookk can't stand it already and broke the two from fighting.

"Stop!i don't know what happen here but stop it...you two had broke a lot of glasses now.How am I suppose to explain to Mr and Mrs.Yoo,your parents when they return,"Ae Sook pointed at Ricky who still frowning.

"Tell him to say sorry and I will stop it,"Ricky said bluntly - wanting his hyung said sorry to him.

"No way I would..you say first and I will do later,"Chunji doesn't want to apologized just as stubborn as the younger one.Both of them,stand still with their own will.

"What happen exactly?"Ae Sook try to figure out of what is happening with those two.

"It's all because of their stubborn that they don't want to admit their fault,"CAP came out from the room added.

"Huh?"Ae Sook still don't get it.

Another broken glass sound when AeSook turn around to CAP when he's talking.Ricky had the glass on his hands when Ae Sook came over to stop them.He thrown it to the floor.

"Alright!Stop!i don't know what is it but stop it,I'm the eldest one here and you two have to listen to me or not I will call your mums,"pointed out at Chunji and Ricky.The two broke out and walk into the room.

Ae Sook clean up the mess in the kitchen .Its all broken glasses on the floor.Ae Sook take out the vacuum and wear on something to protect her foot from being scratch and hurt.

"All of you move aside and don't step in.you will hurt yourself if you step in,"AeSook gives a warn to the others from stepping into the kitchen incase it will hurt them.

"Aish!why isn't it work?She supposedly quit to be a babysitter now!But why she still being that nice of it and even clean up the mess?YAH!whats wrong with her?Is she lost her mind?"Ricky sulk when he walk into the room.He thought his plan is perfect to make the babysitter noona quit herself from her job.But ,what happen is out of his expectation.

"it's only one reason of why she can be like this,"the maknae seem like know the answer.

"BWO?"Ricky curious of what is it.

"She..she..is not a human..She's an alien,"here it go again ChangJo's 4D-ness.

"I should know this will be the answer..Why I waste my time to listen to you,"Ricky blunted.

"Think positively,Ae Sook noona not that bad.She seem nice and a great babysitter noona.She gives me a feeling of..someone who close to me..like a mother...I could felt a motherly feeling from her..She is such a warm and nice person,"finally the talkative one speak out.But his first words is making the younger one so not happy of it.Ricky frowned while flipped over his arms and glaring at his hyung.

"Niel is right...she is not that bad..She even care about our safety and wan us not to step into the kitchen while she's the one who step in and clean all the mess you both made,"the leader pointed at the two who just get into fight and support Niel .

"I don't get it why you want to kick her out,"L.Joe also stand in Niel's line.

"YAH!Whose line are you guys in right now?Changing into that babysitter nooooonA!"Ricky blunted and hate the word 'noona'."You guys are with me right?"turn to Chunji and ChangJo.They just simply nod.

"she's a good babysitter noona.Just don't get her any trouble again,"Niel came over to Ricky and put his arms around the younger one.

"Dont touch me,You guys aren't in my line,"Ricky flipped Niel's arm away.

"I'm not done cleaning yet..don't come into the kitchen ,alright,"Ae Sook give a warm caution the kids in case they walk out.

"See,"Niel correct of what he said about the nice babysitter noona.

"Urgh!"Ricky gives a glare and blurt.


I'M BACK!!

YEAH!AN UPDATE!

So,about this chapter..I enjoy the most of writing the coward Niel and the Freak drama lover,LJoe..

I don't mean of anything..and please dont bash me or anything..

For those who are these two fans...

i just write it based on what i watch in varierty show..

so please enjoy it and i will update the next chapter a few days after this..^^