Ae Sook meets the FAKE Ricky...

RICKY & the BABYSITTER [ON HIATUS]

"ChangHyunie,omma and appa will be depart to Incheon airport soon and you stay at home quietly ,waiting for babysitter noona to come,ara?"Mrs.Yoo ordered his son to stay at home - patting his head.


"Ne,omma...Omma,you have to take care of yourself and have a safe journey,"ChangHyun nodded.


A car horned outside the gate,it's Mr.Yoo in the car who just drove out from the backyard garage,"Yeobo,we've to depart now,"Mr.Yoo rolled down the car's window and spoke out to hurry Mrs.Yoo."Ne,"Mrs.Yoo nodded and turn back to her son again.


"Okay now,omma really have to go now.Be a good boy when omma and appa depart.Bye now,"Mrs.Yoo give a kiss on her son's forehead before she leave.
"Bye bye,omma.Bye bye ,appa,"ChangHyun waved his hand.The parents waved to their son and drove away.


Changhyun's eyes being flooded with tears unknowingly when seeing his parents' car drove away.He even walk out to the gate and seeing his parents' car turn to the right corner.This isn't the first time that his parents depart to overseas for their job.They always leave their son while leaving to oversea but its always end up with 3 or 5 days and never had been 6 months of that long.ChangHyun never get separated from his parents for that long.


ChangHyun walk back into the house after standing for few minutes of observing his parents car drove away.He locked up the door - his omma told him before that there are so many bad guys around who will kidnapped the children and she reminded ChangHyun always lock up the door when omma and appa are not around.He turn on the TV after that and sit back on the comfy couch and place his legs on the coffee table - sit like a boss.Apparently,he really doesn't watch the TV but keep changing the channel while the other hand checking out his cellphone and busy typing messages.


After a few minutes,the door bell rang.ChangHyun turn his sight to the door and wonder who will it be.He get up from the couch and walk towards the door.He look at the CCTV's screen to check out of who could it be before open the door.
There's a pretty noona with fringe and wearing a flowery hairband on her head with a light color of clothes and bring along some luggages and some more bags which seem like shes going to camping.She doesn't look like any kidnapper or bad guy for ChangHyun.However,to be safe ChangHyun turn on the speaker and spoke on it,"Who is it?"he asked to make sure of who is the pretty noona who makes ChangHyun with no cautious to.


"Annyeonghasaeyeo,joh neun Choi Ae Sook ibnida.I'm a babysitter who hired by Mrs.Yoo.Are you his son ,Yoo Chang Hyun?"the pretty noona who called Ae Sook replied.


ChangHyun started to remember that his omma told him before that there will be a babysitter noona who will come to babysitting him for the 6 months when his parents depart.
Without any cautious and hesitation,ChangHyun open up the door and letting the noona come in.


"Annyeonghasaeyeo,I'm Yoo ChangHyun who is Mr and Mrs.Yoo's son.Nice to meet you,noona,"ChangHyun greeted with politely and give a 90 degrees of bow to show respect to the elder.He smiled to the noona.


The smile make the noona awe ,"Omona,you're such an adorable kid,"the noona shrugged while cupping her hand together when seeing the cutie pie,ChangHyun in front of her.


"Noona, you're not bad as well.You're the prettiest noona I ever seen,"ChangHyun smiled more.
Making the Ae Sook just want to squeeze the little thing."Anyway,noona will be look after you starting from now on.So, please look forward it,"Ae Sook continue.


"Ne.Ah,noona I will bring you to your room which you will be sleep on for these 6 months,"ChangHyun showed the way to the room,"let me help you with the luggages,"he offered of help which make the noona awe for more.
"Gomawoyeo,"the noona's heart had been melt by the sweet talks from ChangHyun.


They walk to the north ,passing by the living room and to a hallway where as all the bedrooms are.While guiding the noona to her room,ChangHyun grabbed the chance of showing the noona around the house.A short house tour.There're almost 4 rooms whereas the master room , ChangHyun's room , a study room and a guest room.There're only 2 rooms which have a washroom in which is the master room and the guest room.To make it easy for the guest to have some privacy time with their own washroom.And ,there's a another washroom at the living room.


"Igeo,this is your room,noona,"ChangHyun open up the room's door for Ae Sook.The room smell freshly with all the new furniture , nice bed and pretty wallpaper.Ae Sook widened up her eyes and numb for a moment when she saw the warm room with big mattress and everything is complete.


"Noona?Ae Sook noona,"ChangHyun waved his hand in front of Ae Sook.
"Huh?"Ae Sook return for her fantasy,"oh yes,Noona likes the room a lot.Say thanks to Mrs.Yoo and Mr.Yoo for noona when they give a call to you later,"she added.
"Ne,"ChangHyun lift the luggages into the room and help the noona with the bags as well."I'll show you the kitchen ,noona,"ChangHyun grabbed Ae Sook's hand and run over to the kitchen which is an open kitchen in the living room.


For only a day,Ae Sook had been widened up her eyes in this cozy house.The kitchen is just like some old European style with wooden cabinet but also some modern European style with a small bar and some high bar chairs.Its definitely cozy house.


"Oh,it's 12.30 pm already.You must hadn't have your lunch yet,"Ae Sook look at her watch on her wrist.And,the younger one nodded while doing a movement of encircling his stomach and pouted.His aegyo makes the noona awe again.She just can't stand with ChangHyun's aegyo.
"You watch the TV first.Noona will cook lunch for you,"Ae Sook told ChangHyun.He nod and walk away and sit back on the couch while waiting for the lunch to be done.


After a few more minutes,ChangHyun yell out,"Noona!Do you need any help?"the devil one finally show up.But poor Ae Sook,she's still not knowing what will be going on."Aniyo,"she replied.
Ae Sook is busy cooking kimchi soup and some omelette with rice for their lunch.


"Noona!Ppalli!Baegopayeo!"ChangHyun yell out again after a few minutes.


"Jakkaman,"the innocent noona still not knowing what is going on.ChangHyun is just trying to make her in confusion.

 

"Noona,"this time he doesn't yell but he moved to the kitchen,"Do you need a hand?"


Ae Sook who is stand at the stove and waiting for the water to boil and put on the kimchi to make kimchi soup, turn around and saw the little one sat on the bar chair and looking from there."Ah,just a moment,"she said and turn back on cooking.
ChangHyun can't stand it and get up for the bar chair and walk to the noona and grabbed on the bowl to hand it to the noona.Trying to give a hand but end up break the bowl."OMO!Noona,I broke it,"he bend down and try to pick up the broken pieces that scattered all over on the floor.


"Ah,ani...no no...Noona will do it,"Ae Sook swiftly turn off the stove and grabbed a broom from somewhere and sweep it away.
"Mianhae,noona..I can't do things right,"ChangHyun apologized with pouting and a sorry face.


"Aniyo,don't worry.Maybe you can help noona to beat the eggs for the omelette ,"Ae Sook is too innocent that she 's still didn't figure out of what this devil kid is up to.Just blame that this devil kid is good in acting and doing aegyo.


"Ne,that's easy,"he nodded and took out the eggs from the cabinet.He beats it on the side of the bowl , it's all mess up when he didn't aim in properly on the bowl and split out all over the floor.It's all purposely.


Ae Sook who is busy cooking the kimchi soup doesn't notice it yet until ChangHyun nudge her.He tapped on her shoulder and she turn around.Her jaw dropped when she saw what had ChangHyun done.The egg white and yolk is all split out on the floor.The floor is such a mess right now.


"Omo!What had you done,ChangHyun?"it's all Ae Sook can said because the little one using his aegyo against the noona with his puppy eyes while biting his bottom lips which looks like worrying of getting scolded and linking around the finger with finger.
"Jeongmal Mianhae,noona.I don't mean it to mess it up,"he pleaded.


With that Ae Sook doesn't bother of it and just let it be.She doesn't scold him or either blaming him."It's okay,noona will clean it up,"she said it in nice way without any anger sounded."Noona have a good idea.Maybe ChangHyun can go to take a shower first and after that the lunch will be ready to serve,"Ae Sook tried hard with her words of not hurting the little boy's feeling.


"Ne,"he just simply nodded."I'll go to bath first then.Jeongmal mianhae noona,"the little one just so good in acting.He still doesn't give up on acting innocently .He walk away from the kitchen and headed to the bathroom and take a bath.
The innocent babysitter noona just clean up all the mess that ChangHyun had done while continue with her cooking again.The lunch should be done in just 30 minutes if only ChangHyun didn't keep yelling for noona and then start to give a hand in the kitchen.He does give a hand but only give a hand of messing things up.It's not that easy to be a babysitter especially babysitting a troublemaker kid.


After ChangHyun take a bath,the lunch is all ready to serve.He walk out from the bathroom and there're all food on the table of the dining room.There are kimchi soup,omelette with rice, kimbap and his favorite bulgogi.ChangHyun's eyes are widened when he saw a table of food.He is a food lover.He will only be a good kid when around the food.He can be an angel when he meets the food especially bulgogi.


"Wow!Noona,it's all of these done by you?"he quickly head out to the dinner table and blinked when see all the foods.
"Ne,I m thinking of making something more and so I add up kimbap and bulgogi as well,"Ae Sook nodded while came out with two bowl of rice on her hand from the kitchen.
"Noona,Jjang!"with some aegyo he done a bbuing bbuing to the noona as a thanks for the noona hard work for his lunch.It's a scrumptious and exotic lunch he ever had.He take a seat,"I'm digging in,"he grabbed the spoon and chopstick and start to enjoy the meal.
"Nyum....noo nyum..na...this ...is..nyum nyum...delicious,"he mumbled out some unclear words while his mouth is full of food.
"Don't talk when eating,you'll choke yourself,"Ae Sook said and spoon some kimchi soup ,"Ne,I hope you enjoy the meal,"she added.They continue enjoy the meal.


Ae Sook clean up the dishes after done having their exotic lunch.
"Noona,do need some hand?"ChangHyun came over to the kitchen again.
"Ah...ani...noona can do it myself,"Ae Sook spotted ChangHyun tried to grabbed the dishes in the sink - avoid from the incident happen again, Ae Sook refused the help from ChangHyun.With that,Ae Sook done all the dishes by herself.


After working all day long,the day turn into night right now.The two had knowing each other quite well already.Ae Sook thought she knows ChangHyun very well.In her interpretation about ChangHyun,he's a innocent and good kid.She thought that it won't be any problem of babysitting him for these 6 months.


HERE'S COME THE FIRST CHAPTER....

SORRY FOR BAD VOCAB AND GRAMMAR...IT MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST GRAMMAR AND VOCAB BUT I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF TRYING MY BEST TO WORK OUT WITH MY VOCAB AND GRAMMAR NOW...

SO ,THE FIRST CHAPTER IS AE SOOK THOUGHT RICKY IS THE GOOD KID....

 

MY PAGE PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT..MY POSTER WARDROBE AS WELL