A Trip To The Amusement Park

Will You Be Mine

Seohyun's POV:

I wake up and smell something seem not right. Hm... something broke or out of order with my phone or TV or maybe ChanBaek were taken, i meant kinapped. WHAT? I run to their room. Good thing~ They are sleeping safe and sound in their beds. So what is the bad thing? I went through the kitchen and saw...KRIS IS READING THE NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He must at work now~~~~ So that's the bad thing~ OMG!!!!!!!!! THE WORST THING EVER THAT I WASN'T HOPE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Hello~

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

_What happenned?

_You made my heart jumped out! You surprised me!

_Really? Today i'm that handsome? Ew! STOP VOMITTING SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!!

I vomitted all the water i drank yesterday and they showed their love to Kris's shirt.

_So...Sorry~ It's your self-confident's fault~

_You have to go to the amusement park with me, Channie and Baekkie!

WHAT? LIKE IN HELL WITH 3 MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!

_No!!!!!!!!!

_Because you vomitted all over my shirt so you must do as my wish!

_Where is that jungle-like rules come from?

_From this jungle man, you monkey!

He called me the monkey? How dare ya Kris Wu? I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Me (Without the sunglasess)

tumblr_m5oj4sS70K1rwbevgo1_400.jpg

Kris (Forget about the next image ok?)

30' latter, we are in an amusement park and that stupid "jungle man" keep jumping on anything with his litle brother-Baekkie and the other Channie.

_Angel Noona, what do you want to play?

_Um... I don't want to so you three just keep playing~

I told Baekkie and he smile. I swear if he is older, i meant older than me, i will love him till death~~~~~ That little cute monster's smile is really cute as his face~

_Angel Noona, do you want to eat some ice cream?

_No Channie~ Oh, your mouth have some on it.

I wipe it go by my finger and an electric make me scare. Where could that come from? And Channie is a handsome boy, cute and manly at the same time~

_You have such a wonderful family with 2 little kids and a handsome husband~

A young lady told me.

_Ah, yes, wait what?

_They are over there right? Your husband is so caringfor them and your childs are really cute. You two must be happy right? I'm already jealous~

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA MARRIED SOMEONE LIKE HIM AND HAVE ANY CHILD WITH HIM!!!!!!!!! But even if i explain, she won't understand~ Poor me~ GOD!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUR EYES?