You Annoy Person!!!

Will You Be Mine
That evening, Seohyun, Kris and Baekkie Princess have dinner together like a family. "Baekkie ah, do you like anything i cooked today?" Seohyun asks Baekkie. "Hm... 'Angel Noona' cooked everything Baekkie like!!! I love noona!!!" "So AH~~~ Let me feed you Baekkie~" "AH~" Baekkie chews the meat and happily looks at Kris, who is pouting because he didn't get any attention from 'Angel Noona'. "Yah~ Don't you feed 'your husband'?" "Excuse me, you are not my husband. And you'll never be, remember it! You have to wash the dishes too!" "WHAT? I won't do it!" "Fine, then tomorrow, Kris hyung won't have any meals ok Baekkie?" Seohyun innocently asks Baekkie and received his happy nods. "Yah! Fine! I'll do it ok?" "Ok! Thanks Kris!" And Kris has to wash the dishes in angry. It's almost bed time, Seohyun tells Baekkie to go to bed and she sits at the sofa to read some books. Suddenly, it's rain, the thunder like someone scream loudly that make Baekkie afraid and come to hug Seohyun. "Noona, i scare." "It's ok, noona is here." "But noona, Kris hyung must be very scare too. Can we check how is him?" "He scare too? Oh well, let's go. But why does he scare the thunder?" "It's the reason why our parents die. He was with them. He saw it and being afraid of thunder from then." "Oh~" Suddenly... BANG!!! "What happenned? KRIS!!! Oh my, he's using the computer." Seohyun runs to Kris's room and worriedly looks for him. "KRIS! WHERE ARE YOU?" "Seo... Seohyun" Someone graps Seohyun's leg and make her afraid. "WAWAWAWA!!!!! GET OUT OF ME WHATEVER YOU ARE!!!" A hand appears from under the bed. "Seo... Seohyun, it's me, Kris, help me!" "Kris?!!!" Seohyun help him get out and he immediatly hugs her, she can feels that his body is shaking. "Yah! Hyung! I'm younger! I need noona's protection more, not you!" Baekkie jealously yells and hugs Seohyun too. "Kid! Stay away from my job!" "No!!! I need noona more than you hyung! Give her to me!!!" They keeps yelling at each other make Seohyun dizzy. The next morning, she found herself between Kris and Baekkie. Kris is hugging her and Baekkie keeps holding her hand and her body is extremely tired. "You two can release me now ok?" "Just a minute!" Both of them said and sleep again. "They ARE brother! Even their character are the same!"