He bullied me~

Will You Be Mine

Seohyun takes her luggages into the mansion.

_Wa~ It's big~

Suddenly, a bucket of water falls to her.

_HA! Oh~ Sorry 'Angel Noona', i thought you were those girl trying get some attention from my brother.

_No, of course not honey. You a lovely girl~

_No! My name is Princess~

The little kid has a white skin and a pretty face with an innocent expression.

_What's your name, Princess?

_My name's Baekhyun, 'Angel Noona' can call me Baekie~

_AW~ Baekie ah~ You're so cute~

_Thank you 'Angel Noona'!

_Eh? Why did you call me noona? You're a little girl~

_Noona ah, i am a boy.

He shyly says. Seohyun's eyes widen. She shocks, this beautiful kid has just told her that he is a boy while she thought he was a girl.

_So 'Angel Noona', why do you came here?

_Baekie ah, what do you think if i am your baby-sitter? Will you be ok with that?

_Of course! 'Angel Noona' is too good to be my baby-sitter. They always bad and treat Baekie like a little kid, not like a pricess and i am a princess~

_Aren't you a kid but forget it. Baekie ah, i'll be your baby-sitter from today. I hope we get along well~

Baekie leads Seohyun into the mansion, it's really big and Baekie said that sometimes he feel so lonely because this house just have he and his brother but his brother always busy with his work. He inherited his father's company and Baekie inherited the lonely space. Seohyun pity him and told him that she will be his friend from now on.

_'Angel Noona', you are so great.

_Thank you Baekie ah~

_So do you want to see my brother, Kris hyung?

_Your brother?

_Yeah, his room is over there! He has a big picture of himself.

_Self-confident.

Seohyun whisper. Suddenly, Kris open the door and surprise both Seohyun and Baekhyun, the almost jump.

_Who are you?

_Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Baekie ah, who is this?

_'Angel Noona' is my new baby-sitter.

_And maybe my new maid.

_No way! I am Baekie's baby-sitter, not your maid so except for cooking and cleaning, you will do everything by yourself mister! I will only do it for Baekhyun!

_Yay! Hyung is rejected! 'Angel Noona' only love Baekie Princess~~~~~~~

_We'll see about that! So Baekie ah, today hyung go home soon to take Baekie to the park, do you like it?

_Baekie love it! Baekie love hyung!

_You will go too so you can take care of Baekie. Hurry up and change!

Seohyun like this

And Kris

b3b9cb

While they come back, Seohyun needs vegetables for dinner so they went to the market. Everyone saw a beautiful girl, a handsome boy and a little cute kid, of course they mistake them as a family.

_What a wonderful family you have, young girl.

_You...He's not...Well, thank you ajuma~

_But you two look so young, a young married with love huh?

_I wish so ajuma. Anyeong ajuma~

_Anyeong~ Young man, you should keep your wife by your side or someone will take her~

_Thanks for the advise, ajuma.

Kris smiles and reply her gently.

_Ajuma! Anyeong~ Baekie starts to like you~

_What a great family~