In Yunho's Arms

[HIATUS] Moonlight Dreams

- Hyunmi's POV -

I went into Yunho's bedroom as I was too afraid to spent the night myself. I felt so unsecure living in the mansion after what I had experienced with Jaejoong. From the way I look at it, I don't think Jaejoong meant what he did to me. He looked depressed when he talked to me begging me for forgiveness. I was just too traumatized by what he unintentionally did to me. I shuddered as I thought about Jaejoong being in my room a while ago.

I saw Yunho sleeping soundly on his bed. He looks so innocent when he sleeps. I crept up his bed and laid down closely beside Yunho, hugging him from the back. He moved a little as I hugged him tightly, not letting go. I kissed his back as his scent intoxicate me, bringing me into my own wonderland.

He turned around suddenly hugging me back tightly. His eyes were half opened as he tried to figure out what's going on. He sat up immediately on the bed, rubbing his tired eyes as he saw my face. I smiled encouragingly to him saying that he should just go back to sleep.

" W-Why are you here? " he muttered sleepily towards me.

I was really shocked as Yunho started talking again. I felt so happy for him, knowing that he's getting better, healing with the passing of time. I continued to look at him, not uttering a single word as I waited for him to talk more.

" Hyunmi.. is that you ? " he called out sleepily as he rubbed his eyes again.

" Y-Yunho, it's me.. I'm sorry for barging in.. but can I just spend a night with you here.. in your room ? " I asked him, hoping he would say yes as I didn't want to be alone with anybody else in this mansion.

" Of course, here.. take this pillow.. " he said as he got up from his bed.

" Y-Yunho.. c-can you please stay here, next to me? " I asked him hoping he would agree.

" Okay.. sure thing.. " he replied with a smile on his face as he jumped onto the bed again.

He came closer as he cuddled me again. I felt so relax and blissful to have Yunho next to me. His hugs were always strong and warm showering me with security and protection. I adored the times when he would let me rest my head on his broad chest as he rocked me slowly to sleep.

" Yunho.. I love you so much.. " I muttered to him, in his arms.

" Ne.. I love you to Hyunmi.. so much.. " Yunho replied. There was excitement in his voice.

" Yunho.. can we try something ? " I asked him this time. I wanted to do what lovers would do when they were together.

" What do you want to try ? " he asked me as he looked into my eyes.

" Can we.. like.. make out ? " I asked him as my face blushed red in embarrassment.

" Huh ? But why ? " he asked me. I could see that he was trying to understand me and my feelings again. This must have been really new for him.

" Nothing.. well.. just forget it.. " I replied as I regretted asking him the question.

" No.. I want to know why you asked me that question.. " Yunho stated as he held me tightly in his arms.

" I want you to be mine.. I want to be yours.. Can't you just mark me? " I asked as I cried into his chest.

" H-Hyunmi, don't cry.. I'm sorry.. " he said as I felt his fingers running through my hair.

" Forget about it.. I was wrong to ask.. Let's just go to sleep okay ? " I replied to him as I reached out to grab the pillow beside me.

" Erm.. we could do it.. if you want to.. but can this wait ? I mean you don't look like you're in the mood and I am not really well yet.. I'm sorry... " Yunho said honestly towards me.

I could see very well that Yunho was trying so hard to protect me. The warmness of his hugs were just the most amazing thing I could have ever experience in my life. Thank you, Jung Yunho.. my adorable vampire boyfriend.

" Hyunmi.. did something happen to you ? " Yunho asked me suddenly as he turned my body so that it was facing him.

" N-nothing happen.. why ? " I stuttered back a short reply to him.

" Well, your heartbeat is not regular and you look super tensed today.. " Yunho explained looking at me, his eyes full of utmost concern.

" I'm fine really.. I'm tired.. can I sleep ? " I said as I looked at his handsome face.

" Sure.. baby.. just rest.. I'll be right here.. with you.. all night..! " he replied to me as he carressed my face. His touch was magical. It was cold but yet enjoyable.

I wanted so much to have just told him about Jaejoong just now. But Yunho's still recovering and I wouldn't want to see two vampires fighting because of me. They could get hurt or even worst get killed because of the fight. I decided to keep it as a secret.. besides, vampires are uncontrollable creatures and to me Jaejoong's just like Yunho.. trying hard to learn and control his temper and needs. Perhaps I should just let this matter be forgotten with the passing of time.

It was not long before I dozed off into dreamland in the arms of my caring and loving vampire boyfriend, Jung Yunho.