Yunho's Special Ability?

[HIATUS] Moonlight Dreams

- Yunho's POV -

Hyunmi crept up on my bed, hugging me tightly. Her breathing was irregular and I knew something was definitely wrong with her. I tried to confront her about it but she seemed to be keeping it away from my knowledge. Little did she know that I possess the ability to read the minds of humans and vampires. I have never told her about this ability of mine before as I am afraid she would shut her thoughts away from me. Jaejoong and the others didn't know this as well because I have never share this secret of mine with them before.

I guess you can understand by now why I became so angry and jealous when Hyunmi hugged Jaejoong or when Jaejoong is anywhere near Hyunmi. Yes, that is because I can read their minds. The thoughts that are going through their heads.. good ones, bad ones, selfish and scary ones, even happy ones..

I knew Hyunmi was falling for Jaejoong and Jaejoong himself has already fell for Hyunmi, no matter how hard he tried to deny the truth of his feelings and desires. I flared up a lot because of all those thoughts Jaejoong was having towards Hyunmi. I know that Jaejoong was also a vampire.. just like me. We have desires and feelings that are sometimes uncontrollable but his thoughts were somehow going too far. Nevertheless I was really glad that Jaejoong was able to suppress that crazy feeling of his. Sometimes, I am really amazed at myself for being able to keep this big secret of mine despite being overly uncontrollable in my temper.

I knew what had happened to Hyunmi. I read her mind and I saw what Jaejoong was trying to do or should I say unintentionally tried to do to her. She was so scared and she felt so helpless against him. I saw her crying in the bathroom, calling out for me. My heart ached at the sight of it. I swear I nearly went barging into Jaejoong again but her thoughts stopped me. She hesitated to tell me. I saw her train of thoughts. She tried so hard to suppress that incident, shaking it off, telling her mind that it's all a mistake. But why?

Then suddenly I saw and read what was in her mind again. The reason she wanted to hide this incident from my knowledge was because she loved me? All these while, I thought she was cheating on me.. I thought she was slowly falling for Jaejoong, slowly developing feelings for my brother but.. all these while I was actually wrong?

I was thinking hard and  probably regretting my bad and weird actions for the last few weeks when Hyunmi asked me a really weird but inviting question.

 

" Yunho.. can we try something ? "   " Can we.. like.. make out ? "   " I want you to be mine.. I want to be yours.. Can't you just mark me? "

 

Her questions shot through my head like bullets out of a gun. For the first time in months, she asked me to make love to her. She knew it very well in fact I had already warned her about the possible dangers that awaits her and perhaps even me when we make love.. if we were ever making love to one another. I wouldn't want to take the risk. I can't accept the fact if somehow something turns out wrong and I end up killing her instead of pleasing her. Making out with a human isn't as easy as I think it would be if I was making out with a vampire. I wanted to do it so much with her. The feeling of euphoria we would get when our bodies touch each other and hearing her moan in pleasure so much. I tried to shake off all the nasty thoughts I had in mind as I knew that it wasn't the right thing to do especially not during her vulnerable stage.

She was upset when I rejected her request. I could see it in her eyes. A part of me wanted to just please her the way she wanted me to do so but another part of me seems to resist it. She somehow gave up when I told her that I wasn't ready for her. She grabbed a pillow and got ready to sleep but I was determined to know what had actually happened to her. I wanted her to tell me.. I wanted her to complain to me, telling me she's scared or worried or angry. I tried to ask her again, wanting to know what's in her mind, hoping she would at least tell me. But she shut me off again, by telling me she's tired and she wanted to sleep.

This time I let the matter die as I did not want to upset her further. I hugged her tightly letting her rest on my cold and hard body. It was not long before I heard her snoring softly in my arms. The sight of her sleeping made me  smile and I felt so much at peace like everything was going to be alright.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

For the first time ever, I'm actually writing an author's note in the middle of my story. I just want all of you to know that I am sorry if the story isn't that interesting or it's too cheesy.. =/

My ideas are gone like really GONE these few days after my horrible interview last Tuesday (12/4/2011).. So I really apologise if you think it's bad.. I promise I will make it more interesting soon..

Please continue to support my story.. and comments are LOVED.. please tell me where I can or should improve, so I will know what to do next time!

Thanks in advance!