Jaejoong's Wild Side

[HIATUS] Moonlight Dreams

Jaejoong went into Hyunmi's room again, not aware that she had just finished her bath. Hyunmi was wearing a white bathrobe as she came out from the bathroom.

" J-Jaejoong ? W-What are you doing here ? " Hyunmi asked surprised to see Jaejoong standing in front of her, looking at her.

" I-I just wanted to t-tell you that Yunho started to feed and sleep already.. thanks to you.. " Jaejoong said as he continued to look at her petite body.

" Oh my god, she's ! " Jaejoong's head went wild as he looked at her dressed only in a white bathrobe.

" Thank you for inviting me here too, Jaejoong-sshi.. " Hyunmi said as she gave Jaejoong a peck on his cheek.

Jaejoong was getting wilder by the second. Hyunmi's kiss just made him flinched. Suddenly, his mind was clouded with lust. He couldn't think straight anymore. He felt that he wanted Hyunmi so badly. He couldn't care less what Yunho or the others would say when they saw him this way. All he wanted was Hyunmi to be his.

Jaejoong grabbed Hyunmi by her waist and pinned her towards the wall. He then came closer to her, brushing his body against hers.

" J-Jaejoong, w-what a-are you t-trying to do to me ? " Hyunmi stuttered in fear.

" Hyunmi, you feel so good. I feel like I need you so badly now.. I think I am liking you a lot.. " Jaejoong said as his eyes were filled with lust.

" J-Jaejoong, NO !  Have you f-forget who am I ? I-I'm y-your brother's girlfriend.. I-I'm Y-Yunho's girlfriend.. " Hyunmi said towards Jaejoong.

" I-I don't give a damn right now, Hyunmi.. You and besides, Yunho's sick.. He wouldn't mind me playing with you right ? " Jaejoong said as he smirked at her.

" No.. J-Jaejoong please... n-no !!! " Hyunmi screamed her lungs out.

Jaejoong shut her up by forcing a kiss onto . He kissed her hard and rough making her cry in pain.

" P-Please Jaejoong.. I-I'm begging you to l-let me go... " Hyunmi pleaded to him this time.

He then started to undress Hyunmi as he continued to force a kiss on her lips. As he was about to undo her bathrobe, Hyunmi kicked him hard at his groin.

" Ahh.. " Jaejoong yelled as he kneeled on the floor in pain.

Hyunmi then grabbed her clothes and rushed into the bathroom again, locking the door. Jaejoong was left outside the bathroom, growling in pain.

" T-That was... s-s-scary... " Hyunmi said as tears started to flow down her cheeks.

" Yunho.. I-I need y-you so badly now.. " she said to herself as she continued crying.

Jaejoong had heard Hyunmi crying in the bathroom by herself. He felt so bad. He didn't know what he was doing to her. He continued to stare at the bathroom door before he held in head in his hands.

" What did I just do ? I.. I'm so sorry, Hyunmi.. " Jaejoong said as he regretted his actions.

 

 

 

~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~ 

 

 

After an hour, Hyunmi came out of the bathroom with her eyes swollen from crying. Jaejoong was sitting on her bed waiting for her. She looked at him cautiously as she tried to stay as far away as possible from him.

" D-Don't come near me.. ! " Hyunmi warned as she saw Jaejoong getting up from the bed.

" I-I'm sorry, Hyunmi.. That wasn't me a while ago.. I w-was out of c-control.. Please forgive me.. " Jaejoong said as he walked closer to her.

" I said STAY AWAY ! " Hyunmi screamed at Jaejoong.

" Okay.. I won't come closer.. but I hope you would forgive me.. sincerely.. " Jaejoong said as he looked downwards to the floor below him.

" I-I want to go to Y-Yunho's room... " Hyunmi demanded again.

" I will bring you.. " Jaejoong offered, trying his best help her.

" NO.. STAY WHERE YOU ARE ! Ask Changmin to come up here.. " she said as she walked further away from Jaejoong.

" Very well.. " Jaejoong said as he left her room.

Changmin came up to her room shortly. " You were looking for me Hyunmi-sshi ? " Changmin asked looking at her.

" Bring me to Y-Yunho's room now ! " Hyunmi said to Changmin.

" Okay.. sure thing.. " Changmin said as she smiled at her.

 

 

- Changmin's POV -

Hyunmi was acting really weirdly when she asked for me. I wondered what happened between her and Jaejoong hyung ? Jaejoong hyung doesn't usually leave his guests to tend for themselves.. that was really weird..

Hyunmi looked at me like I was a criminal or something like that. I wondered again about her sudden change in behaviour. I was about to pat her, telling her that it was okay.. but she smacked my hand away hard, yelling at my face. I was taken aback by her actions. We said no more and I led her towards Yunho hyung's room silently.

When we reached his room, she told me that she was going to be fine and that she was going to spend the night with Yunho hyung. Everything was really weird to me.. why would she want to spend a night with Yunho hyung when Jaejoong hyung had prepared a big room for her alone ? Something fishy is going on with her.. I wonder what that might be..

Nevertheless, I went down after making sure she was okay in Yunho hyung room. My mind was turning fast as I thought about all the possiblities of her weird actions a while ago.