Four.

My Hottie Husband

Your husband turned to you............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

Your eyes got bigger and BIGGER.

"Is this a 35 y/o man? He don't really look 35 y/o!!! He looks a 35 y/o HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT... SUPERRRRRRR HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

How can this be??? THE AGREEEEMENTTTTTTTTTTTT???THE IN BULLS*IT RULESSS???? We both agreed to it T.T SERIOUSLY, HE LOOKS YUMMY!!! I CAN EVEN TOUCH HIM...." you shouted on your mind.

Chanyeol your future husband smiled to you.*melts*

My world stops when he grab my arm and locked to his. We walk a little forward.

 

 

//////////////////////*********************WEDDINGCEREMONY**************************///////////////////////

 

BLAAH. BLAH. BLAH

-----

 

Exchanging of the Rings



Priest: "Father, bless these rings which Park Chanyeol and Lee ~~~~~ have set apart to be visible signs of the inward and spiritual bond which unites their hearts. As they give and receive these rings, may they testify to the world of the covenant made between them here." 

Chanyeol: "Receive and wear this ring as a symbol of my trust, my respect and my love for you." Chanyeol said seriously.

~~~~~~~: "Receive and wear this ring as a symbol of my trust, my respect and my love for you." You said meaningful and mean every word.

Together: "This circle will now seal the vows of our marriage and will symbolize the purity and endlessness of our love." 

 

Priest :   You many now kiss the bride.


The most awaited part. Chanyeol cupped your face and whispered RULE #4 then... he kissed you on the side of your lips.

Everyone thought that Chanyeol kissed you on lips but NOT. Your're really dissapointed. You really want to ruin those rules but you can't.. you still have PRIDE afterall.

 

/////////*********************WEDDING CEREMONY ENDED**************************////////

 

After the wedding ceremony, we headed to Park's Residence.

Park family is really rich, they owned everything.

We went on one of the halls of the mansion. The hall is so big even we're only few.

 

There's so many foods...delicious foods... so many cakes...
 

This is from my bestfriend Hyomin ^__^

This is from my father...................

 

 

And this is from Park family........... very big..........

 

 

Hyomin sat beside me.

"Soo.. What can you say?" she smirked.

"Naaaahh. He's so cute. He don't look 35 y/o.I'm so upset, the rules...the agreement... I can't even touch him. You're the one setted those.Uhmmm." You gave him a looked.

"Shhhhh! Don't fall for his trick. He's doing this for you to lost your pride. He will seduce you until you will the one who will up agreement.

"Sounds legit.. Ne.. Let's see."

 

 

The party ended at exactly 9 o'clock pm. Since Chanyeol, my husband, is a busy person. We don't have a honeymoon and he didn't setted one because he knows I don't like but in reality I really really like. You know, I have to act that I really don't care to our marriage.. cause that's for the rules it setted... but I really don't know until when I can keep this feelings.

 

My father decided us to sleep on Park's Mansion tonight. I requested my driver to deliver Hyomin in her home since it's late. We(Chanyeol and Me) have to stay in one room because my father is here in this mansion.

"Where is your room Chanyeol?" dad asked.

"There." Chanyeol pointing to the last door of the hallway.

"Father, my maid will accompanied you. Please follow her." he added. His deep voice went down on my spine and shiver.

"Okay. ~~~~-shi and Chanyeol-shi. Goodnyt!"

"Ne. Goodnyt!" we said in chorus.

 

On the last door of the hallway there's a big room. Chanyeol's room.

He's room is very neat and clean...and and the scent is very uhhmmmmm.. smells good.

"I have only one bed." he started." I know we're violating rule # 2 but your father is here, he might check us if what we are doing...so... I can sleep on the floor and you can have my bed." Chanyeol added.

*Aww. He's so gentleman. I want you to sleep next to you.*

"I understand."

Chanyeol nodded. "I will take a shower first. Just wait here."

When Chanyeol is busy taking his shower, I opened the door a little. He's wiping his hair.

Then I lie down on his bed. It's so soft. I sniff..sniff...sniff... and imaging him with me

I didn't noticed that he's finished already.
"What you're doing?"

"Ahhhh." you quickly stood up. " Hmmm. Nothing.*smiles*I need to wash but I don't have clothes to change."

*He's already wearing panjama? I haven't seen him wrapped in a towel with his abs*

"I'll borrow you a panjama." He went to his closet and dragged a panjama and thrown to me.

"Catch! Don't ever peek at me while having my shower huh?" you assured.

He gigled. "I will not. I'm not that kind of guy. I repect the agreement. I'm not like you." Chanyeol whispered the last line, you don't know that he noticed you when you opened the door.

 

 

After you took a bath, you saw Chanyeol fixing his comforter.

"Let's go to sleep." Chanyeol smiled.

"Ne."

 

 

_________

 

I'm rolling on the bed.. I can't sleep... you looked Chanyeol ..... He's sleeping well. Urgh! I can't sleep.. I want to drink water...

 

You decided to go to the kitchen.. you don't know where is the kitchen.. you walk and walk until you don't know where you are. You opened the one door, "Nahhh. It's bathroom." you opened the other door again, " Nahh. This is bedroom." you opened the other door and hear some people talking.... you slowly turned the knob and push the door.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" you shouted.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

 

 

______________________________________________

Chapter 4 ended.. Uhmmm. I'm really curious who's really on the kitchen.... ^______^

Double update today... that's all.. ANNYONG! lotsoflove <3

 

.