One.

My Hottie Husband

 

I'm a less cared princess, oh well, they calls me princess eventhough ____ is my real name. I can say I look one of them but the way my father treats me, I'M NOT.

I find my life miserable. I'm always following my father's rules and orders.

Shopping makes me feel happy. Every sunday I'm buying new set of clothes. Even I'm spending millions a week, my father will not care even a bit.

We're not born rich but when my dad entered politics we gained lots of money and gaining more...

My Mom?? I don't know where she is. I grew up without her. When I'm asking my dad about her, he will just ignore me.

 

At age of 25, I never had a boyfriend. I hate guys. I hate to love but I love to be loved. I really don't care about boys. Of course, sometimes I get curious wondering what kind of man can capture my heart.

 

I'm a fashion designer in a clothing line company. Salary is good and also benefits. My father wants me to be like him but I don't find my self a future politician. I'm a shy person, I can't speak in a big crown and promise everything..you  know.. you know what I mean.

 

___________________

 

 

At the dining room-

Taking my breakfast, I lazily grabbed a sunny side up egg onto my plate. Then dad sat across to me. I was schocked..very schocked. We seldom shares breakfast."Oh dad. Nice to see you here." I stood and kissed his cheek then went back on my seat. He gestured the maid to get him an extra plate.*Seriously? He will eat breakfast with me? I smell something unusual. I mean I forgot the last day I ate with him.* "Dad? What bad sprit brought you here?" I pulled a joke. " How old are you now?" he asked while putting muffins on his plate. *cough..cough..silence* "I'm waiting." he demamded. "I'm already 25 turning 26 this month.Why?? Planning birthday party for me?"you asked happily. Except the thing you like shopping you also like parties...formal parties. You always want to dress elegant. "You're getting married soon, two weeks from now."

You swallowed hard. "To whom?" 
You really know that you can't say NO to him after all the 
luxuries he gaved to you.You think you don't have the right whine.

 

 

 

_______________________

Chapter 1 ended. * Throws Confetti* Hope you enjoyed this boring chapter ^____________^ I will update tommorow so stay tuned. Comments are EXPECTED >:D

/////////////**********************/////////////////////

Looking for Graphic Artist : Who can make me a poster? Please do PM me. Thank you very much in advance :))

 

/////////////**********************////////////////////

 
 
 
 
 
Thankyou for subscribing before the first chapter was published. Lotsoflove. ANNYONG! <3