Final..

One Year Later

 

Flashback.

Suddenly a deep voice from behind said as the street lights opened, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?” Yeah, I know that it is much brighter now but I still didn’t look on who the so called GHOST. Instead of looking at him, I looked at the person who spoke a while ago, and to my surprise—I saw HIM.

End of Flashback.

---

Sunny’s POV.

I just stared at him, frozen. I can’t believe he’s back? I’m still not speaking. I’m really shocked and I don’t know if this is reality or not. Little did I knew, he shouted, “I said what the hell are you two doing?” That’s the time when I came back to reality. It’s really him.. It’s really oppa!

I immediately answered and pointed at the person on top of me, still not looking at him. “Oppa! I don’t even kn—“ I turned my head sideways to see who is that person. And to my surprise.. “D-Donghae?” I immediately got up and fixed my clothes causing Donghae to fell slightly on the ground.

“You jerk donghae! What do you think are you doing to my girlfriend, huh?” Jaejoong shouted with clenched fists. I held his hands so he would stop. I kept on whispering to his ears, “Oppa, please stop.” But still to no avail. He misunderstood what we are doing a while ago.

“Jaejoong? You are Sunny’s boyfriend?” Donghae said, stuttering a bit. Eh? Waeyo? Why is he stuttering? Is he afraid of Jaejoong oppa? Donghae stood up and bowed his head.

“I’m sorry, I think you just misunderstood what we are doing a while ago. I was just walking Sunny home and then I started playing around with her causing me to fell on top of her. If you were to blame someone, please don’t blame Sunny. Blame me instead.” Donghae said, still bowing in front of Jaejoong.

“Why are you here? After hurting Sunny, now you’ll go back and be friends with her again? Who do you think you are, huh? Do you think it is that easy? And after all, I’m now his boyfriend so you should back off, jerk.” Jaejoong said.

“I know, okay? I have my own reasons. I know I was really a jerk way back then and I’m really, really sorry for hurting Sunny. And I’m back for good! I just apologized to her and I asked her if we could be friends. Just friends, okay?” Donghae explained himself to him.

“STOP! Please stop this nonsense fight of yours, okay? Jaejoong oppa, he is just trying to be friends with me. There’s nothing else, okay? And Donghae, it’s late now, you should go home.” I sternly said. donghae waved goodbye at me and left. I slightly glared at Jaejoong and entered my house.

“Sunny-ah! Sunny!” Jaejoong started following me inside but I kept ignoring him. He followed me until we reached my room. Finally, I faced him and rolled my eyes as I said, “What do you want? You didn’t even told me you’re coming back!”

“I’m very, very sorry Sunny. I just wanted to surprise you.” He said as he bowed his head. Ugh, I can’t believe it. He wanted to surprise me? WTH.

“Surprise me? In that way? In shouting at Donghae like that even though he didn’t do anything to you. What a very nice surprise, Jaejoong.” I sarcastically said. I sat on my bed and looked away from him.

“I just did that because you wanted to take revenge on him, right? He hurt you back then and now he’s back?” He sat beside me and caressed my cheeks. I placed his hands off me and stood up.

“Well, we’re friends now, okay?! I forgot all about that revenge so please stop bothering him!” I said, almost shouting. . Why am I this affected?

“So you’re friends now and then later you’ll fall in love with each other again? Is it like that, Sunny?” Jaejoong said with a hint of anger in his face.

“Are you crazy? You are my boyfriend!”

“Yeah, I am your boy friend but the one you love is Donghae.”

“What made you think that way, Kim Jaejoong?”

“It’s very obvious, Sunny. The way you defend him, you are very much affected! Have you ever defended me in that way? He’s more like your boyfriend and not me!”

I stayed silent and bowed my head. I didn’t know what to do. I was totally speechless. Do I still love Donghae? What about Jaejoong? It’s like I wanted to end up things with Jaejoong and go to Donghae. Why am I feeling that way? Why is it like that? When I met Donghae once again, it’s like I forgot all about Jaejoong and our relationship. Is he really that important to me that even though he hurt me, I still love him? What the hell. I’m going crazy because of you, Donghae!

“What now? What I have said is true, right? So, do you still love me, Sunny?” Jaejoong asked, with tears flowing onto his cheeks. Seeing him cry made my eyes watery too. I went near him and hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry, J-Jaejoong.. But I’m ending up things with you already.” I finally told him. We entangled our hug and I saw him crying so badly. I wiped the tears away from his face as he hugged me again tightly.

“I understand you, Sunny. But remember, I love you and I always will. I will miss you.” Jaejoong said while crying. He’s still hugging me and I hugged him back. I will surely miss this guy too.

“I know this is a very unexpected decision of mine and I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. It’s just, feelings just suddenly came back. I’m really sorry, Jaejoong. This is my last I love you to you.” I said and kissed him in the forehead. He couldn’t stop from crying. I really wish he would stop now because I’m feeling very guilty because of what I have done.

After a feseconds of thinking, Jaejoong finally spoke, with tears still on his eyes and cheeks, “Sunny you pabo! What are you still doing here? Go and get him now! This is your chance.” Jaejoong said. I was shocked with what he said.

“W-what? Should I? As in—now?” I asked, scratching my head. I don’t know what to do at this moment! It’s like this is the scene in a movie where a guy would leave already and the girl who hasn’t confessed her feelings yet to the guy would hurriedly go to him. Keke~ but Donghae’s not yet leaving. Ugh, it’s so complicated.

“You might lose your chance, Sunny.” Jaejoong said. What chance? I can’t understand but those words of Jaejoong kept repeating on my mind. I might lose my chance, I might lose my chance, I might lose my chance..

“I MIGHT LOSE MY CHANCE!” I suddenly shouted and hurriedly went downstairs and outside. I ran to Donghae’s house, not caring about the people who are passing and the cars. While running, tears started flowing, I don’t know why. I’m really a crybaby! What the hell.

Finally, I’m a meter away from Donghae's house. I stopped in my tracks, panting heavily. I already can see Donghae from here, staring at the moon blankly. Keke~ He is so cute. I decided to call him to get his attention, “donghae!”

Suddenly, I saw a very fast car coming to me! Omona~ After a few minutes, all I could see is Donghae  running over me and I heard the siren of an ambulance. I just smiled at Donghae and after a while, all I could see is a bright light.

End of POV.

---

Donghae’s POV.

Sunny has been hit by a car! ! I’m currently in the hospital now, waiting for Sunny to wake up. I held both her hands as I waited for her. “Sunny-ah, please don’t leave me. Don’t you know that I still do love you? I still want you, I still need you in my life and I can’t live without you, Sunny. You are my oxygen in my life and you are the reason why I live. I’m sorry if I hurt you back then, I really regretted what I did. I realized now that you are the most precious thing that has happened to me.” Tears started making their way onto my cheeks.

I closed my eyes for awhile and someone suddenly said, “I-Is that true?” I immediately opened my eyes and saw Sunny was already awake! I smiled widely and said, “Sunny, you are awake!” Sunny suddenly cried.

“Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?” I curiously asked as I let go of her hand.

“The things you said.. awhile ago—is that.. true?” She said, while sobbing. Omona~ She heard it!

“Uhh, yeah.” I sheepishly answered and bowed my head. She started crying very loudly and said, “You pabo! Don’t you know that I came over your house just to tell you that I still love you but unfortunately, before I can reach you, a car bumped at me. I broke up with Jaejoong because of you! Because I still love you, jerk. I don’t know why but..” Before she could finish, I placed my lips on hers. It took seconds before she respond. I broke the kiss.

“Yah~ what is that for?!” She said, hitting my arms and rolling her eyes. I laughed at her cute reaction and said, “It’s as if you didn’t like it, huh! I’m a good kisser, right?” I said, acting cool. She hit me in my head and laughed.

“So, we’re together again now?” I asked, while holding her hands. I used my aegyo on her as she hit my head for the second time. I faked a cry and she laughed.

“I love you too.” She said. I immediately said, “I still didn’t say ‘I love you’ to you huh and then you immediately replied with an ‘I love you too’.” I laughed.

“I love you Lee Donghae, always and forever.” I hugged her and she hugged me back.

“I love you more, my Sunny Bunny.”

End of POV.

--

THE END. ^^