The Answer Is?

Bringing Back Your Smile

The chiming bell at Heavens Wing College signaled lunch was over. Every member of the music club packed their lunch and left the table. As they walked through the corridors, students kept starring them, eyes of jealousy. The college seems to be noisier than usual. Suddenly group of students ran to the hall impatiently.

Wooyoung looked at the crowd, uninterestedly. As he was about to followed the other members heading to the music room, someone approached him. "Sunbae-nim, the teacher wants to meet you at the office," the boy said before heading to the notice board at the hall. 

Wooyoung took some steps heading towards the office as told. He felt strange seeing the boys giving a deep glare at him while the girls trying to get their eyes meet with his. The male walked quickly since he felt a little bit tense.  Suddenly he hit someone, "I'm so sorry," he apologized, bowing his head a little.

The man forgave him, "It's okay, student. Oh, it was you, Wooyoung. Come to the office now," the man said, calling the boy to his office. As they entered the office, the man went to his desk and took an envelope. "Here," he said, passing the white envelope to the boy. 

Wooyoung extended his hand and took the envelope, "Thank you, Teacher Lee," he said politely. The boy opened the envelope and took out a piece of paper. He slowly looked through it. "Teacher, is this the accepted contestant?" he said, looking curiously at the paper. The teacher pat his shoulder, "Yes, congratulation on getting accepted again," he said and smiled , proud of his student. 

Wooyoung smiled back, "Thank you, teacher," he replied. The 32 year old teacher nodded his head, "Now, is not the time to be happy. There are many contestant entering this competition. I heard most of them have won many awards," he stated. Wooyoung looked at the paper, "Yes I know teacher," he let out a heavy sigh. "Well got to go. I need to inform this to the other members," he continued, taking a step near the door. 

As the teacher nodded, Wooyoung walked out the office heading to the club room. Meanwhile, the clubroom was quiet as always. Suzy and Ji Eun was busy discussing about their project. Taecyeon was busy talking to his friend through the phone. He looked at the girls, putting entire focus on their assignment, ignoring how loud he was talking with his friend.

"Dude, talk to you later," he ended the conversation. The tall sunbae stood up and pulled his chair towards Suzy. "Musical pictures?" he said, after getting a looked at the paper Suzy was holding. "What?" Suzy said, looking at the annoying sunbae. Taecyeon sat, "Want to come to my house?" he asked, taking the paper away from Suzy.

"Are you sick?" Suzy refused Taecyeon's invite. He sighed, "Why? My parents aren't home and my house is like a museum of musical instrument," he said, taking his phone from his pocket. He unlocked the phone and opened the gallery. "Looked," he showed some pictures of his house. 

Suzy let out a sound of amazed. "Wow you even have the harp," she said, both eyes stuck on the classic instrumensurprise. Ji Eun looked at it, "Can you play the instrument, sunbae?" she asked, shyly since she had never heard Taecyeon boasting any of his skills.

Taecyeon stood up and sat on the pianist chair. He put his fingers between the keys gently. Tenderly, he started to press the black and white keys, creating a lovely sound. The girls felt the gracious music flow thought their veins. The wonderful moment was disturb just as the door was wide open.

Wooyoung entered the room, holding a white envelope in his hand, "Guys, i have some news," he shouted, taking something from the envelope. "We are in," he said excitedly, showing us a white paper. Taecyeon quickly ran and snatched the paper from Wooyoung. 

"Am I in?" he asked, reading through the contestant names. Wooyoung kept silent, waiting for his friend to find his name. Taecyeon stomped his right foot, "I'm not in!" he shouted angrily. Wooyoung snatched the paper from his friend, "Look! Ok Taecyeon. You are in, stupid," he said.

Suzy walked nearer to the boys, "Sunbae, can I look at it?" she extended her hand, waiting to receive the paper. "Here you go," he said to Suzy, giving the paper to her. "You are also in. Congratulation," he said to Ji Eun who was hiding herself behind Suzy. Ji Eun bowed a bit to Wooyoung. She stood on her toes to take a peak at the paper since Suzy was taller than her.

"Sunbae, what competition is this?" Suzy asked, passing the paper to Ji Eun who was behind her. Ji Eun received it. She sat down on the chair and read it. Wooyoung sat beside her, "The competition is held once a year. This year the competition will held here in Heaven's Wing College and only the best students from the best college participated this competition," he replied.

Suzy nodded, "But why am i in?" she asked, pointing her name at the paper. She felt weird since she was a freshman and she never applied. Taecyeon walked to her. He pinhed his chubby cheeks and said, "Not everyone can enter this competition. Don't question why you are in," he said, realeasing both hands. 

Suzy rubbed her red cheek, she was used how the tall sunbae bully her. "It hurts," she complained. Ji Eun gave the paper back to Wooyoung, "Do i have to participate?" she asked softly. Wooyoung took it and pat her head, "It's up to you bit it is good for your future if you enter," he replied, showing a warm smile. Ji Eun nodded, understanding the situation. "Tomorrow is the first meeting of all participants. You will meet your rivals. Mostly, i have heard their names. They are pretty famous," he said, pointing all participants names. 

"This year gonna be really tough. These two name are students from Seiso Academy also Heavens Wing rival. So, it is better to not look down on them," Taecyeon added more informations.  Suddenly, the college's bell rang. Taecyeon took his bag and left quickly before Wooyoung said that they can go home. "When will he change?' he sighed, worrying about his friend attitude. "You guys can go home. See you tomorrow. Also if you decided to enter, the meeting will be at the Teacher's Meeting Room," the boy said, picking up his bag and opened the door for the girls.

"Okay," Suzy replied. She grabbed Ji Eun's small hand, "Let's go home," she said, pulling her friend to the exit. Ji Eun bowed her head a little to show respect to her sunbae, "Bye," she said, waving her right hand to Wooyoung. The two girls left as soon as Wooyoung locked the door. The boy looked surprised towards Ji Eun's action. He smiled a little, "It's rare for her to do that," his heart whispered. He walked tp the office and returned the room's keys at the counter. Wooyoung left the college for home.

Back to the girls, Suzy was seperated with Ji Eun since she went to buy a can drink at the vending machine. Ji Eun walked along the corridor heading to her cousin's clubroom. As she arrived, she knocked the door. A boy opened the door, holding a black case in his hand. It was Jonghyun. "Ji Eun, i am so sorry. I think we are going home a bit late today. Sorry," he said to her. Ji Eun shooked her head, "It is okay oppa. I will wait for you," she replied. 

Jonghyun pat her head, "Thanks for understanding. Also, here is your violin. Maybe you can practice while waiting for me," he said, handing her the black case. Ji Eun took it from his cousin's hand, "Okay, bye oppa," she waved. Ji Eun left the place holding the case in her hand. Jonghyun waved and went back to the room.

 

********************************************

 

Ji Eun walked heading to the college's park while holding a black case in her right hand. As she arrives, she looked around the place, trying to find a quiet spot. She messed her hair a bit and slowly looking for a place. She dropped her tracks after walking a while. The spot was quiet and hidden too. Suddenly the girl trip and fell down. She bit her lips, enduring the pain. Ji Eun looked around and found a boy sleeping soundly. 

The boy was about to wake up too. Ji Eun thought it was her fault so she panic. The boy stretched his hands widely and yawn. He opened his eyes and saw Ji Eun in front of her, " Are you going to practice here?" he asked, pointing at her violin case. "No, i will find another place," she replied softly, start to stand up but the boy grabbed her wrist. 

"We were about to leave. You can use it," he says, standing up and walked towards the tree. "Yah, let's go," he shouted, looking up. Suddenly someone fell from the tree. He woke up and messed his hair. He walked behind the tree and took something. The size of the case was as big as the boy. "You can use it now. Bye," the brown haired boy said, leaving the place. The two boys disappeared from Ji Eun's sight as they walked further away.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She opened her phone and read the message, "Ji Eun where are you," she read quietly to herself. She texted the place she was and send to her friend. After a while, a girl came. It was Suzy, "How did you find this place?" she asked, panting after a few times trying to find the place. Ji Eun raised her shoulder. 

As she was about to sit on the bench near the tree, something caught her eye. She picked up it and looked at it. It was a the academy badge but it was sure it's not from Ji Eun's school. She took out her purse and put the badge in. "What are you doing?" Suzy asked, taking a peek at her friend's actions. 

Ji Eun quickly put her purse in her bag and turned around, "I'm not doing anything," she stated nervously, hiding her bag behind. Suzy raised her shoulder. "So are planning to join the competition?," she asked, sitting on the bench. Ji Eun shook her head,"I don't know," she mumbled, and looked  down, drawing some invisible,  random shapes with the tips of her shoes. 

Suzy took out a paper, "I'm going to give a try," she said, full of  confidence; looking at the paper. Ji Eun sat beside her, "Good luck," she said, with a low voice. Suzy looked away, "Why are you saying that? We are entering together," she said, looking at Ji Eun strangely. 

Ji Eun sighed and looked down, "I don't think I will enter," she said. Ji Eun stood up and looked at the sky, "I... don't have confidence like you," she inued. She turned around, "I will chee..," before she could continued her sentence, Suzy walked towards her and smacked her head lightly, "Why are you saying that? We are entering together," Suzy shouted angrily at her friend's behavior.

Ji Eun lowered her eye level, looking at the ground, "But..". "No but. We are entering together," Suzy said before Ji Eun could continue her words. Suzy showed her pinky finger to Ji Eun, "Promise me," she said. Ji Eun stared at the finger for a while. She went nearer towards Suzy and raised her right hand. She slowly linked her pinky finger with Suzy's, "Promise," she said softly, nodding her head a little.

Suddenly, a weird sound could be heard from Suzy' stomach. She laughed a little, "I think we have to go to the cafe first," she giggled, rubbing her stomach. Ji Eun nodded, "Let's go there now before it makes another sound," she said, teasing Suzy. Suzy let out a little laugh, "True, let's go," she grabbed Ji Eun's hand and walked to the cafe. 

As soon as the girls left, two shadows appeared. It was the same boys from before. The brown haired boy quickly run to his sleeping spot before, "Where did my badge go?" he panicked as he couldn't find his badge. His friend came nearer to him, "Maybe someone picked it up already?" he said, sitting on the bench.

"Then what I'm going to do?!" the brown haired boy asked his friend. "Who told you to open the badge from your jacket?" he replied, don't want to care about his friend problem. The brown haired boy sighed, "I'm dead,"  he said, laying down on the green grass.

"Let's go. I'll help you find it tomorrow since I have practice today," his friend stood up, pulling the boy's hand. The brown haired boy looked at the blue sky, "Yeah, the competition is near," he said, standing up. They walked away from the place. "If the teacher yell at me, help me," the brown haired said, putting his hand on his friend's shoulder. "I don't want to care," his friend replied coldly, shoving the hand from his shoulder. The brown haired pushed his friend shoulder "Cold as always," he said. Their shadows slowly disappear as they walked away from the spot.


Thanks to potatochan, chntysm, galaxcsoul, lala_lulu, denisse_kpop, itsmeDana, serenalim157, highmeee, kiliim, talented1611, aulia_sha, Stillkuukuu, Mister_exe, Alluring and mihaelaalexandra for subscibing this fic. Thanks to the other for not unsubscibing though i have not update for some time. I hope you like this story. The two boys will appear for the next chapter and look forward for that. Btw, thanks to MusicChibi for the awesome banner. Request here guys if you want an awesome graphic too. And -honey for checking out my granmars :D .Don't forget to leave a feedback at the comment space

Like the story? Upvote please ^^

Also guys, i have open three shops. Mind visit them ^^:

Enticing Perfection : Colors and Motion

Enticing Perfection : Stories and Reviews

Enticing Perfetcion : Designs and Layouts