One Wish

Bringing Back Your Smile

On the other side, Ji Eun and Jonghyun were finally at home. Since today Jonghyun's parents were on a buisness trip, he will had  a sleepover at Ji Eun's house while her sister will be sleeping at her friend's house. Both of them were at the dining table having their dinner. Jonghyun's was the same again; the kind and caring cousin. 

"Ji Eun did you make friends?" he asked, looking at Ji Eun humming happily by herself. Ji Eun stopped humming and looked at Jonghyun. She nodded,"Yup, I made two friends. Suzy and Minzy," she replied. Jonghyun smiled happily; feeling happy for his cousin. 

After having dinner, Jonghyun head to the car to take his bags while Ji Eun went out for a walk around the garden. The breeze at night brushed through Ji Eun's hair. She walked along the pathway heading to the fountain behind her house. 

She sat at the edge of the fountain; braething the clean air. She looked up, straing at the full moon shone brightly at the sky. "Omma, appa are you happy there? Jonghyun-oppa told me you guys became stars and you are having a trip at a great place. Why didn't you take me with you?", she thought, tears were flowing down her soft cheeks. 

Remembering her memories with her appa made her tears flowing more. She looked down, wiping her tears and tried to calm herself. Although her parents are not with her, at least Jonghyun is. "Ji Eun, what are you doing there?" she turned around, finding Jonghyun was at the garden too. 

He ran towards her, carrying his bags behind. He sat beside Ji Eun and looked at the stars. "Do you miss them?" he asked, looking worried at her. She shooked her head,"Oppa why do you think so?" she turned, facing his face. He shooked. He raised his hand and pointed at the star,"I want to be that star," he said, smiling happily. 

Ji Eun looked at the star her cousin pointed curiosly,"Then i'm going to be that star cause i wanna be by oppa's side forever," she pointed at a star beside the star Jonghyun's pointed. She slowly put her head on Jonghyun's shoulder, looking at the sky. While watching at the sky, something caught their eye. It was falling quickly.

Ji Eun and Jonghyun stood up. "Oppa, it's a shooting star. Make a wish before it's too late," both of them, closed their eyes and wished. As they open their eyes, the shooting star was already gone. "Oppa what did you wish?" she nudged her elbow, hitting Jonghyun hand.  "Nothing," he lied, avoiding Ji Eun's question. 

She tried to make her cousin to spill the beans but she failed. From the talked became a chased. Two cousins chased around the fountain until Ji Eun pushed him into the fountain. Before he could fell into the fountain, Jonghyun managed to pull Ji Eun together with him. Now, both of them were soaked with water. 

"Oppa, why can't you tell me?" Ji Eun pouted, crossing her arms. Jonghyun laughed a little at her actions. He pat her head softly,"Because a wish will never come true if you tell someone. Understand?" he said. The girl nodded her head and both of them went out from the fountain.

Jonghyun took a towel and wrapped it aroung Ji Eun's. "Dry your hair first before you sleep so you wouldn't get a cold," he said, putting another towel on her head. Both of them entered the house and seperated ways; heading to their own room. "Oppa sleep well," she waved her hand before entering her room. Jonghyun nodded.

He entered his room and had a shower. After wearing his clothes, Jonghyun laid on the bed. "I hope my wish will be granted,"he thought covering his face. Jonghyun went to sleep. 

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was still inside his car. Although it was midnight already, he parked in front of the house, looking at the a window which the lighs were still on. He took the card at the passenger's seat and opened it. He sighed and kept the card away. He started his car and drove away. 

***********************************************

The night had finally ended and the sun was rising brightly. Ji Eun got up and got ready to go to college. She wore a blue blouse and a knee-length white skirt matched with her white sandals. Ji Eun left the house together with Jonghyun after had their breakfast.

They arrived at college earlier than yesterday. "Oppa, we meet at the usual spot today. Bye~" Ji Eun waved her hand to Jonghyun and left. Since she arrived early, Ji Eun thought maybe she could go and practiced her piano skills at the music room. She walked along the hallway and arrived at the music room.

Slowly, Ji Eun opened the door. Luckily no one was there. She opened the window so the she can feel the breezed. She sat down on the pianist chair and put her music pieces at the music rack. Gently putting her fingers on the keys, she started to play a piece called 'Sadness and Sorrow'.

The music filled the room with sadness. She lightly closed her eyes as the wind blew.  The sorrowness of the song made her tears flowing down discontinuously on her soft cheeks. Slowly rememebering her past with her father. Little by little the remembrance were starting to come back to her as she played the song. 

Ji Eun was occupied playing the piece, without noticing someone was there. He stood there, listening the piece that was played. Filled his heart with sadness and sorrow. He touched the necklace around his neck tightly in his hands. The breeze brushed through them softly. 

Ji Eun opened her eyes as she ended the piece. She covered her face with both palms and started crying. The boy saw her from behind and felt sad towards her too. Uncounsciously, he wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear,"It's alright. Cry all you want," he said, putting his head on Ji Eun's shoulder. 

Ji Eun cried all her heart as the some memories of her father restored in her mind. Thinking how she may never met her father again in the future.  Someone else were outside the door, watching Ji Eun cried but he couldn't helped her since someone else was beside her. He left the place with a sourface.

********************************************

After all the crying, Ji Eun was sleeping soundly by herself but she woke up as the college bell chimed. She knew someone was with her her before but he's gone. All was left was a brown coat covering her back. She folded the coat neatly and put it inside her bag. She looked at her watch. 

She looked shock since she was almost late for her class. On her way heading to the class, she bumped into her friends. "Am I late?" she looked at them anxiously, scared thinking she was already late. Suzy and Minzy nodded their heads but they looked surprised. "Were you crying?" Suzy asked worriedly, looking at Ji Eun's eyes. 

"Look?" Minzy took out a small mirror from her pocket and gave it to her. Ji Eun looked at her reflection in the mirror. What her friends said was true. Her eyes were red and swollen. "Here take my sunglasses. Wear them. The teacher won't be made since it's not dark," Mizy gave her the sunglasses which was on her hand.

Ji Eun wore the sunglasses. She looked dazzling since the sunglasses matched her clothes. The three girls entered the audiotorium and find their seat. It wasn't too near nor far to the stage. The seat was simply perfect. The class strarted as the teacher entered.

********************************************

The teacher carried her books in her arms and reminded the students about their homework today. "Let's work as three,"  Minzy said, suggesting for them to work as three. Suzy and Ji Eun nodded their heads. They head towards the cafeteria to have lunch. Minzy and Suzy went to line up to buy their lunch while Ji Eun had to find a seat since she already have one. 

The place was crowded. All of the seats were fully booked. Suddenly something strucked into her mind, she remembered about the place she used to go. Ji Eun ran quickly to the place but when she arrived someone was there already. As she was walking away, she heard someone called her name.

"Ji Eun," the guy called out her name, raising his hand trying to get her attention. She turned around and found out thet it was her sunbae. She ran towards them and greet them. "Annyeong, sunbae-nim," she bowed her head a little, showing her respect towards Wooyoung and Taecyeon. "Aren't you going to eat?" Taecyeon asked, looking at her lunchbox. 

"Oh, I was going to but there is no seat," she said, looking down. "You can sit with us," Wooyoung said, pointing at the free seat in frontof him. Suddenly, Ji Eun's phone was ringing. She picked up,"Minzy, I found a seat. It's near a willow tree and it's really crowded," she said to Minzy thrugh the phone. 

"Okay, we'll go there. I'm hanging up," Minzy replied, hanging up her phone. After a while, the two girls had finally arrived. Minzy and Suzy sat across Wooyoung and Taecyeon while Suzy sat beside Taecyeon. Suzy nudged her elbow hitting Taecyeon. *Cough. Taecyeon who was eating before, stood up and hit Suzy head.

"You want to choke me till death, you idiot," he said, drinking Suzy's water. Suzy rubbed her head and stood up,"It was an accident and that's my water!" she shouted, snatching her waterbottle. The other's laughed at their fight until Wooyoung said,"You guys are perfect for each other,". 

Suzy and Taecyeon widden their eyes, looking at eacg other than thay looked at Wooyoung. "That ain't going happen. Of all girls, why HER?!" he said, shouting at the end of his sentence while pointing at Suzy. Wooyoung sighed, "Because, it's fate," he said with blurred face. 

"I don't believe in fate," Suzy stated, kicking Taecyeon's leg. Taecyeon shouted of pain. He turned facing Suzy and pinched her puffy cheeks. Everyone countinued with their lunch except for Suzy and Taecyeon who were still fighting. Ji Eun stopped eating and looked at the sky,"Fate?" she thought. Her actions was taking Wooyoung's attention who was enjoying his food.

Ji Eun looked down and countinued eating again. Wooyoung was still looking at her strange actions. He looked up, wishing that one day she would understand about Ji Eun. 


Chapter 4 is done. I hope you guys like it and thanks to mellowie, karenc2103, Americanlover, piratedukky, AngYoo, LovelyBlue13, leesoeun, smexiaznchica97, Luckyhair_woou and banamelon_IAMBATMAN. I hope this chapter made you guys thrill to find out about Wooyoung's past, Jonghyun's wish, the mystery guy at the music room incident and the next chapter. Please leave a feedback at the comment space to let me know if you like it or not. Thanks again. Btw poster made by syeraa from Dream ^^

The music piece which was played in the story is from an anime called Naruto. Click the music title if you want to listen it. 

Sadness and Sorrow

Some gifs of sadness and sorrow in Naruto. *Credits to the real owners

Gaara'a Sad life - The Hokage Funeral - Kakashi's Friend Died on a mission - Naruto is fighting - Sasuke sad life - Sakura thought Sasuke is dying - Sasuke's Brother is dead