The Playboy?

Bringing Back Your Smile

"I'm sorry I'm late," a girl came in the club room. It was Suzy, she looked like she was rushing to the clubroom from class. "Wow! What a mess? What are you guys doing standing like a statue?" she looked at the clubroom situation, glancing at both of them. She quickly collected the music pieces but Wooyoung held her hand.

"You guys are new here. I'll clean it," he said, looking at her. His voice was really soft than his usual. His eyes looked like he's almost crying. "You guys can sit there first," he said, pointing at some chairs at the corner. The girls followed his intructions obediantely without saying a word.

Wooyoung started by collecting the music pieces which were shatered on ther floor and the piano. He picked up the broken guitar and leaned it at the wall. After organized the clubroom for a while, the room finally looked tidy. Ji Eun kept silent, still thinking what happen before. Why did Wooyoung suddenly got angry? Did she do anything wrong? Those questions were insistently in her head.

"Ahhh. That was long," someone entered the clubroom, stretching both arms in the air. He was yawning in his dreams, doesn't realized someone was in there beside his bestfriend. "Nice to meet you. I'm a new member," Suzy stood up, introducing herself to the tall boy. She was extending her hand, waiting for the boy to accept the handshake. But it was hopeless.

"Nice meeting you too. Wooyoung, want to have fun?" he answered, looking uninterested. He even reject her handshake offer. Suzy kept her hand to herself. "Hey! Can't you at least look at your junior?" she stomped both of her feets towards him, shouting at his ear with anger. 

"Wow, are you mad!?" he covered his ear, pushing the girl away from him. Suzy fell on the ground but she managed to pull the guy with her.   Ji Eun quickly ran towards Suzy to help her. She grabbed Suzy's hand and helped her to stand on her feets again. Wooyoung ignored them and continued cleanning the clubroom.

"Fine, sorry," he turned around, apologizing at Suzy. He bowed his head a little, king his hair and said sorry. He admited his defeat but his face doesn't looked like he was guilty. 

"My name is Ok Taecyeon. Nice to meet you," extending his hand toward Suzy but he didn't looked at her. Suzy just looked at his hand, not accepting the handshake unless he looked at her. He made a sound showing that he was pissed off, he put his hand around Suzy's waist and pulled her nearer to him.

He caressed Suzy's bangs and came nearer to her right ear,"Let's be good friends," he whisperd at her ears. Suzy's eyes were widen, she swiftly pushed him away from her and fell on the ground. She blinked her eyes twice then started to voice out but she was stammering her words. "W..w..What do.. yo...you...thi...nk...yo..ur...doing?" she bowed down her head a little, looking at the floor while touching her bangs.

"Nothing just a greeting," he smirked looking at Suzy's flustered face. He left her and helped Wooyoung to cleaned the room while Ji Eun hurriedly helped Suzy to stand up. Suzy touched her cheeks, feeling surprised by Taecyeon's action. "Suzy, are you okay?" Ji Eun grabbed both of Suzy's hand and wrapped them with hers.

Suzy blinked her eyes; lowering her sight then she simpered,"Is that all that he can do? Stupid," she continued. Ji Eun helped her to stand up and both of them sat on the chairs. The boys sat across them as they finished cleaning the room. Although the room looked quite untidy, it was still better than before. 

The room was really quiet, even the sound of the wind blowing outside could be heard. Ji Eun just looked down; still asking herself why did Wooyoung got angry. Wooyoung just glanced at her while Suzy was staring at Taecyeon. Taecyeon was busy, texting message with someone else.

*Cough* Wooyoung let out a sound, glancing at Taecyeon. Taecyeon glanced at him back, he sighed and put his phone in his bag. Wooyoung nodded by his action and spoke out,"My name is Jang Wooyoung and I'm the club pressident. I am in my second year here in this college. I'm major in music," he smiled broadly, lifting up the mood.

He sat down as soon as he finish introducing himself. One by one everyone did the same thing like what Wooyoung do. Finally it was Ji Eun's turned but the bell had ring already. Her chances to be closer woth her club members were vanished. Teacyeon and Suzy left the room while Wooyoung stayed silent.

Wooyoung looked at Ji Eun with eager eyes; waiting for her to introduce. Ji Eun lowered her eyes downwards and spoke out,"Annyeong, my name is Lee Ji Eun. I'm a freshman and I'm major in music too. Hope we can be fri..," before she could finish the sentence, Wooyoung pat her head softly and smiled. "Friends," Ji Eun gazed into his calm eyes and end her sentence. 

The door was opened widely and a boy went in. It was Ji Eun caring cousin, Jonghyun. "Ji Eun the car is..." he stopped as he saw Wooyoung an Ji Eun were closed together. He lowered his eye level,"I'll wait you outside," he said and left the music room. Ji Eun was surprised with her cousin's action. 

"Looks like you need to go. See you tomorrow," Wooyoung took his bag and opened the door for Ji Eun. She nodded obediently and went out. They walked along the hallway, heading towards the parking lot. They were seperated as Ji Eun entered the black car which was parked in front the entrance.

The car left as the girl entered. She sat down beside Jonghyun. The situation was silent, the sound of the car moving could be heard. Jonghyun was behaving differently, he usually talked with Ji Eun and had a smile stuck on his face but Jonghyun was busy looking outside with cold eyes.

"Thanks for the lunch," Ji Eun said softly, pinching Jonghyun'c shirt a little. Jonghyun kept silent for a while but her spoke out a little,"Your welcome," he replied. She let go of his shirt and moved nearer to Jonghyun little by little.

She slowly put her head on his shoulder,"Are you mad?" she asked. Jonghyun glanced at her head and smiled a little. "No, I'm not," he said, putting his head on Ji Eun's. Both of them had a nap on their way to home. 

.................................................................................

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was still inside his car staring at a silver card decorated with flowers. He put the card away and let out a sigh. The boy started his car and left the parking lot. On his way, he saw a girl waiting at the bus stop near the college. She looked familiar. 

Wooyoung stopped his car as he rememberd the girl's name. He went out and opened the passanger door beside his seat. The girl didn't noticed him since she was busy reading a book while listening to music. Wooyoung grabbed her wrist,"Let me send you home," pulling her to the car. 

The girl was shocked,"Sunbae, what are you doing?" she asked. "Be quiet and get in," pulling her inside the car. He closed the door and went back to the driver's seat. He went nearer towards her face. The girl closed her eyes thought that he would kiss her. Wooyoung let out a small laugh looing at her face.

He pulled the seat belt and started the car. "You can open your eyes now," he said. She opened her eyes slowly and sighed of calm. "Sunbae, where are we going?" she asked, after calming herself down. 

Wooyoung smiled,"Where is your house?" he asked. "Busan. It's far from ths college. You can just send me to the subway. I can take the train," she replied, pointing at the subway outside.  

"Can't you be little cute? You are always serious," he pouted, stopping his car in front of the subway. She opened the door,"Thanks sunbae," she left.  Wooyoung left as she went down the subway. 


So this for chapter 3. Sorry for waiting this update. Just finish my exams^^. Thanks for atiqaayuni, senpay, PURPLE_lover2140, cutiepie9914 and MoJo04. Comment is welcome and hope you guys wait for the next chapter.  Sorry if it's boring. Poster by Chocoduck from BIG BABY graphics shop

Hey guys, I have a new fanfic featuring EXO. Feel free to read and comment. Annyeong.

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t383/LeoRise/Chbi%20Music%20Star/Pictuerofus.png