The Music Room

Bringing Back Your Smile

Impatiently, she turned around to see who pulled her. Her heart calmed down from the fast beating after found out that it was her childhood friend, Jonghyun. Her lips were sealed when Jonghyun looked surprised. She tried to explain to him but Jonghyun glanced away.

"Hey, Jonghyun," the guy raise his left hand, greeting Jonghyun. Standing up quickly from the floor.

"Jang Wooyoung, what did you do to her?" he pushed Ji-Eun behind and faced the guy who he called 'Wooyoung', asking him with a deep voice. Ji Eun tried to stop Jonghyun since she knew him too well. She doesn't want to start a fight between them. She took a deep breath and have the courage to speak out.

"He didn't do anything," I said, pinching a bit of Jonghyun's clothes, concerning what will happen to the guy if Jonghyun misunderstand the situation. Jonghyun turned to face Ji Eun, said, "I understand," he smiled a little. He had his usual voice again. Wooyoung extended his left hand, tending to handshake Ji-Eun, "Jang Wooyoung. Thanks for stopping him," he voice out, flashing a smile.

"Oh, Lee Ji Eun," she stunned, looking at Wooyoun's action. Without thinking too much, she accpetd his hand shake. "You're new here," he said, pulling his hand to himself. I nodded, tilting my head a little bit to the left anticipating his next words. "Talk to to you next time," he said, turning his back and left the hallway heading to the cafe.

"Did you eat lunch already?" Jonghyun looked at her. Ji Eun shooked her, twitching a little. "Here, eat mine. I can't keep you company since I've got to ready for the new members registaration," he looked down, frowning. She reached out both of her hands, accpeting his favor.

"I'll be fine," she stated that she will be alright. Ji-Eun never felt the feelings of lonely, since she's already used of being alone. Jonghyun grabbed her small hands, wrapping it with his. His warmth could felt through her. He laid his head on her shoulder, like he doesn't want to leave her side even for a second. 

They stayed like that not for long, Ji Eun pushed him slowly. Standing on her tip-toes, reaching Jonghyun's eye level. "I told you I'm fine," she said softly, looking straight in his eyes with guts. Jonghyun sighed, looking at the floor. He patted her head and said "Looks like you are not alone," leaving Ji Eun, heading to his club room.

Ji Eun glanced at him as he walk away. She looked at the luchbox, her lips, can't wait to see what's inside. She head to a table near a big willow tree. The place wasn't too crowded so she felt peace. She opened the luchbox excitedly, grinning like a fool. As she was picking up the food with her chopstick, someone sat across her. 

"Looks tasty," the girl grinned, almost letting her saliva flowing down . She looked up and found out it was her friend, Minzy. Someone sat beside her, "Do you mind f I take one?" she smiled at her, glancing at the food. It was Suzy. She looked surprised finding out both of her friends were with her. 

Ji Eun put her chopsticks down, clapping both of her hands and bowed down her head a little bit. "Sorry," she said, shivering scared that her friend will yell at her. Minzy and Suzy blinked their eyes many times, shocked at her actions. They kept silent for a while but Minzy suddely burst out laughing. Suzy giggled a little, covering from laughing out loud like Minzy.

Ji Eun looked up, seeing both girls laughing at her. She tilted her head a little, feeling weird about the situation. "We're not mad," Suzy said kindly, smiling at her. "Yeah, we understand. You were just shock. Everyone have their own weakness," Minzy stop laughing, nodding her head, agreeing with Suzy. 

"So you're not mad," Ji Eun asked, looking at them. "No," Suzy replied. Ji Eun felt really happy, her tears were flowing down on her cheeks. She tried to stop it, but she just can't. She wiped her tears with a pink handkercheif that was given by Suzy. "Let's be bestfriends and tell our secrets," Minzy exclaimed, standing on the bench, her arms were wide open. 

"Promise," Suzy said, also standing on the bench. 

"How about you?" Minzy asked, extending her hand, waiting for Ji Eun to accept it. Ji Eun wiped my tears away and looked at her. She felt really... glad, she didn't expect that they will still accept her as a friend although she left her before. Nodding her head anxiously, reaching her hand out and accept Minzy's hand. She stood up together with them on the bench. Three of them looked at each other. They giggled and the hugged together happily.

..................................................................................................................................

Ji Eun walked along the hallway, holding a white paper. The paper was written 'Registeration Form' on it. She was clueless which club did she wants to enter. As she was walking, she saw Suzy was handing over a paper that looks like hers to the office. She quickly run to her and pat Suzy's shoulder. 

"What's wrong?" Suzy turned around, looking puzzled as Ji Eun pat her. "So what club will you be entering?" she asked her, still panting from the run. 

"I'm going for the Music Club, why are you asking?" Suzy looked at her. Ji Eun kept silent but Suzy noticed that she was still holding the Registeration Form in her hand. "I understand. Let's enter together," she put her left hand around Ji Eun and took the paper away.  She was scribbling something on it and told me to sign. 

"I'm giving it at the office to ask for the to approve this," she entered the room and came out after getting an approve sign from the office. "Here, you can go first. I'm going to take some stuff first," Suzy told her, giving back her form. She turned and walked away. 

She look through the map of the college, try to find the club room. She followed the routes that was written on it. After a few left and right turn, she finally found the club room. She held the door knob but he she didn't open it. From everyone's view, she looked normal but she was actually shacking, scared that she might not be welcome in the club.

"A new member?" a deep voice could be heard from her back but it was a bit familiar. She turned to face the person. "Ji Eun!" he looked surprised, pointing his finger at her. "Oh, Wooyoung-sunbae," she put her hand on her chest, feeling shocked. "You're entering this club?" he asked with a smile plastere on his cute face. 

She nodded. She felt happy that time but she doesn't know why. Her heart was beating fast, she had never felt this feeling before. Even when she was around Jonghyun, her heart will beat the same speed. "Why are you standing there like a statue come in?" he said, putting his hand on hers and twisted the door knob. 

The door slowly opened but Ji Eun eyes were widden. At the corner of the room there was a black piano, with music pieces shattered on it. On the left side, laid a big cello and on the floor laid a guitar with strings that are already broke. The place looked like a mess. The condition of the room looked like it was hit by a tornado.

Without thinking too much, Ji Eun dashed to collect the music pieces on the floor. "Just leave it there," Wooyoung said, gripping the door knob. "This place look like a mess. It need to be clean," Ji Eun replied, ignoring his words. "Don't touch them!" he said, raising his voice.

Ji Eun was so scared that her body was frozen. The music pieces which she was holding, flew away from her. Her body couldn't moved an inch to collect it back. She looked at him, shivering with fear. He was still standing at the door, looking at the floor silently. She could felt that Wooyoung was angry. Both of them kept silent until someone came in.


That is all for this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy and sorry if I have any wrong spelling and grammar. You can always comment. I'll accept anything. Thanks for subscribing me taylorlala, woou_madness, --gliter, Junho_leyra10, wookaz, blue_angel_wings, HanleyraNa28,iceblueprincess, Marshmallowx3 and diyanah. Your support is highly appreciated. Thanks to thederpchanyeol from exoticgrounds for the lovely chapter poster ^^